Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

this is a court document signed by Flynn on the DOJ website

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn (1:17-cr-232, District of Columbia) (justice.gov)
Signed under duress. (look the word up if you need to)

Yeah so you would sign incriminating court evidence under duress. No , if truth is own your side then you got to stick with it no matter what.

Claiming duress after the fact is a coward's way out. Once you sign your name own up to it.

Now if the FBI put a gun to your head then let them pull the trigger and stick to the story if your innocent.

Trump would have pardon him so why not lie and say it didn't happen. That way he can take it to the grave claiming his innocence.

he signed the document, duress has nothing to do with it other than making excuses.
Yes. If the FBI told me if I didn’t they would destroy my son, as the FBI told Flynn.
well there is a difference in believing such lines or calling their bluff

Still why would they threaten his son when they had tapes of his conversations?

Here is the deal. He was a military general. He orders men to do their job. They may live and he is a hero and they may die and he did his job.

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it. This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do. If your innocent then you stay the course. He knew lying to the FBI was wrong as he was in the military and had knowledge of security issues and that lying to the FBI was a crime. Yet he still lied and thought he could get away with it. A complex man at least but I guess a man that has fallen.

Now he listens to his lawyers who tell him to resist and they must know what they are doing because they played to Trump and forced him to pardon him. Thus it was the only reason he cried foul.

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

Yeah so you would sign incriminating court evidence under duress. No , if truth is own your side then you got to stick with it no matter what.

Claiming duress after the fact is a coward's way out. Once you sign your name own up to it.

Now if the FBI put a gun to your head then let them pull the trigger and stick to the story if your innocent.

Trump would have pardon him so why not lie and say it didn't happen. That way he can take it to the grave claiming his innocence.

he signed the document, duress has nothing to do with it other than making excuses.
Yes. If the FBI told me if I didn’t they would destroy my son, as the FBI told Flynn.

Here is the deal. He was a military general. He orders men to do their job. They may live and he is a hero and they may die and he did his job.

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it...
Fake News. Flynn did nothing wrong, yet they stripped him of a lifetime of accumulated assets and demanded that he plea guilty to a crime, that wasn't even a crime, or they would do the same to his son.
... This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do...
Fake News. If police have the predicate to open an investigation, they will interview you in order to ascertain the facts, not to try to trick you into lying so they can charge you with lying. Do you think the US is a banana republic?
... He knew lying to the FBI was wrong...
He never lied to the FBI, as the interviewing FBI agents reported after the interview. Flynn has never seen a transcript of the phone call. Neither have you.
... lying to the FBI was a crime...
First, he never lied to the FBI.
Second, lying to the FBI is only a crime if it were material to any legitimate counterintelligence investigation, and the FBI never opened a legitimate counterintelligence investigation against Secretary Flynn.

Do you think the FBI can ambush interview for no good reason, try to trick you into lying by testing your memory against a transcript of a call and then charge you for lying if your recollection varies on any point with the transcript, which you were given no opportunity to review?
... Yet he still lied...
He did not lie. Show us the transcript against the 302 and then show us where his answers were "lies".
... they played to Trump and forced him to pardon him...
Forced Trump to pardon him? Are you high?

Last edited:
Hanitty tells Trump to pardon himself and his family Don't you pardon those who are guilty ? In that case Hanitty gave trump good advice

I'm not sure there is anything else to say.

Then don't say it. You are an apologist for Democrat corruption and arrogance and anti-American insanity. I'll post the Pew survey showing the mental illness so widespread among you Democrats.

Throw the POS in jail Hillary for AG
rump lied about election fraud — and his supporters gave him $150 million - thank you, thank you s--ks
I wonder how many of our pet trumptards contributed to his "give me money" campaign? Since he only raised 150M, he's still in a ton of loan trouble. This is separate from the money laundering charges and the fact that Russian money will probably stop backing him since he's a LOSER.

He needs to ink a deal for a new network or with Fox News with a 350M advance so he can avoid liquidating assets. Either that or his disgusting actions have raped the taxpayer to such an extent that he can cover that debt by the amount he's charged us for his endless vacation stays at his own properties. Who knows what additional kickbacks he's secured with foreign powers behind the scenes?

About those debts owed to various cities and venues for his election events? Suckers! Every trumptard suckered by the con man deserves what they get in return - nothing but COVID. You need cash in advance for a Trump event, or you'll never get paid.

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it. This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do. If your innocent then you stay the course. He knew lying to the FBI was wrong as he was in the military and had knowledge of security issues and that lying to the FBI was a crime. Yet he still lied and thought he could get away with it. A complex man at least but I guess a man that has fallen.

Now he listens to his lawyers who tell him to resist and they must know what they are doing because they played to Trump and forced him to pardon him. Thus it was the only reason he cried foul.
He just watched the FBI railroad him. He knew they could do the same with his son, Stupid.

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
I'm good with this. He pled guilty. He can live with that.

Throw the POS in jail Hillary for AG
rump lied about election fraud — and his supporters gave him $150 million - thank you, thank you s--ks
I wonder how many of our pet trumptards contributed to his "give me money" campaign? Since he only raised 150M, he's still in a ton of loan trouble. This is separate from the money laundering charges and the fact that Russian money will probably stop backing him since he's a LOSER.

He needs to ink a deal for a new network or with Fox News with a 350M advance so he can avoid liquidating assets. Either that or his disgusting actions have raped the taxpayer to such an extent that he can cover that debt by the amount he's charged us for his endless vacation stays at his own properties. Who knows what additional kickbacks he's secured with foreign powers behind the scenes?

About those debts owed to various cities and venues for his election events? Suckers! Every trumptard suckered by the con man deserves what they get in return - nothing but COVID. You need cash in advance for a Trump event, or you'll never get paid.
There's a positive in this. Come 24, we'll see what Trump spent their money on. LOL SUCKAS

Forever labeled a LOSER
rump is losing to Biden again and again in a desperate attempt to avoid being forever labeled a loser
Writing in the Washington Post this Monday, columnist Eugene Robinson says that President Trump is suffering loss after loss to President-elect Joe Biden in his attempt to overturn the election’s results. “Trump was declared the loser slightly after Election Day; he loses repeatedly and decisively in court; he loses in recounts and then demands re-recounts, which he will also lose,” Robinson writes. “So much losing!”
According to Robinson, Trump’s motivation may be the fact that Republicans in general did well in 2020, whereas he did not, getting “creamed” by 6 million votes.

In Trump’s egocentric worldview in which absolutely everything is about oneself, the danger lies in the fact that he “sees himself as the boss and sees all those for whom he has done favors as his vassals,” Robinson writes.
“Trump’s exit, obviously, is anything but quiet. The question is how much of the scenery he will chew as he struts and frets his way from center stage to the wings where he belongs.”
Read the full op-ed over at The Washington Post.

Forever labeled a LOSER
rump is losing to Biden again and again in a desperate attempt to avoid being forever labeled a loser
Writing in the Washington Post this Monday, columnist Eugene Robinson says that President Trump is suffering loss after loss to President-elect Joe Biden in his attempt to overturn the election’s results. “Trump was declared the loser slightly after Election Day; he loses repeatedly and decisively in court; he loses in recounts and then demands re-recounts, which he will also lose,” Robinson writes. “So much losing!”
According to Robinson, Trump’s motivation may be the fact that Republicans in general did well in 2020, whereas he did not, getting “creamed” by 6 million votes.

In Trump’s egocentric worldview in which absolutely everything is about oneself, the danger lies in the fact that he “sees himself as the boss and sees all those for whom he has done favors as his vassals,” Robinson writes.
“Trump’s exit, obviously, is anything but quiet. The question is how much of the scenery he will chew as he struts and frets his way from center stage to the wings where he belongs.”
Read the full op-ed over at The Washington Post.
imo it's simply that he doesn't want to lose his audience.

Actually you have to see what Trump pardoned Flynn for. Just for lying to the FBI, or for all the other crimes that Flynn admitted to in his plea bargain?
You libs are really going to blow a gasket when all of the others persecuted by the Deep State during the past 4 years get their pardons.
I say pardon away.

Because even the USSC ruled that pardons carry the presumption of guilt.

Every pardon is just Trumps way of saying the person was actually GUILTY.

Link?

Oh, what the hell! You just make shit up to justify your delusions.

Hanitty tells Trump to pardon himself and his family Don't you pardon those who are guilty ? In that case Hanitty gave trump good advice
Fake News. Like the Flynn pardon that brought about an end to one gross violation of the Constitution’s separation of powers, even as it gives rise to groundless accusations of another.

The Flynn persecution raised serious concerns about whether the government had proceeded properly. The FBI questioned Flynn even though it did not appear he had violated any law. In May, Attorney General William Barr ordered the case dropped. Under the Constitution, only the president has the responsibility and duty to see that “the Laws be faithfully executed.” From this clause flows the executive branch’s prosecutorial discretion — the sole right to decide what cases to prosecute or not. A president’s decision to drop a prosecution is final and unreviewable by any other branch.

In yet another example of yet another institution willing to twist yet more rules out of resistance to Trump, the federal courts would not accept the president’s exercise of prosecutorial discretion. Instead, federal judge Emmet Sullivan refused to allow the Justice Department to drop the case, and the full federal Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C. upheld his decision. These judicial antics intrude into the president’s sole authority to enforce the law, and also pull the courts beyond their limited constitutional role to only decide cases or controversies between parties.

President Trump’s pardon not only ends the injustice to Flynn, but it restores the proper balance to the separation of powers. Corrupt Courts will no longer claim the right to direct a prosecution that even prosecutors no longer wish to bring. Under the Constitution, courts are to decide cases or controversies, not to create them. The pardon restores the right of future presidents to direct prosecutions, including choosing the cases that represent the best outcomes for the use of limited federal resources.

The Executive Pardon was the final check against the Corrupt Sullivan Court.

He just watched the FBI railroad him. He knew they could do the same with his son, Stupid.
well stupid only if his son was stupid enough to admit guilt.

Flynn admitted guilt and there is noting in the court record that says he admitted guilt on behalf of his son.

He does not buckle under that pressure, and that is why he admitted what he did. If his son was guilty of something then they have to proof it...
Fake News. Flynn did nothing wrong, yet they stripped him of a lifetime of accumulated assets and demanded that he plea guilty to a crime, that wasn't even a crime, or they would do the same to his son.
... This is not monopoly. Police will play games to get you to confess. That is what they do...
Fake News. If police have the predicate to open an investigation, they will interview you in order to ascertain the facts, not to try to trick you into lying so they can charge you with lying. Do you think the US is a banana republic?
He never lied to the FBI, as the interviewing FBI agents reported after the interview. Flynn has never seen a transcript of the phone call. Neither have you.
Second, lying to the FBI is only a crime if it were material to any legitimate counterintelligence investigation, and the FBI never opened a legitimate counterintelligence investigation against Secretary Flynn.

Do you think the FBI can ambush interview for no good reason, try to trick you into lying by testing your memory against a transcript of a call and then charge you for lying if your recollection varies on any point with the transcript, which you were given no opportunity to review?
... Yet he still lied...
He did not lie. Show us the transcript against the 302 and then show us where his answers were "lies".

Do you believe a former head of Defense Intelligence Agency does not know that lying to the FBI is a crime.

Court records say he lied and he admitted he lied. yet you believe he did not lie.

The crime is lying to the FBI. It is about nothing else. There is only one thing he was charged with.

... Yet he still lied...

Do you believe a former head of Defense Intelligence Agency does not know that lying to the FBI is a crime.

Court records say he lied and he admitted he lied. yet you believe he did not lie.

The crime is lying to the FBI. It is about nothing else. There is only one thing he was charged with.
He not only lied to the FBI...but he was FIRED for telling the same lie to the Vice President.

In fact when the Judge saw the unredacted indictment that was part of Flynn's plea deal (that should have gotten him released with not jail time) he began talking about treason and abrogating that plea agreement

... Yet he still lied...

Then why did the FBI agents say he was NOT lying?

Fucking dumbass!

... Yet he still lied...

He not only lied to the FBI...
Fake News.
Show me the transcript of the call.
Show me the answers he gave.
Show me the "lie".

Further, even stipulating that what you claim is true, such a "lie" isn't a crime unless the questioning is part of a properly predicated criminal or counterintelligence investigation, and this questioning was neither.
... In fact when the Judge saw the unredacted indictment that was part of Flynn's plea deal (that should have gotten him released with not jail time) he began talking about treason...
Fake news. This stupid judge misread the time lines and jumped to the erroneous conclusion that Secretary Flynn was representing the Turkish government while he was Defense Secretary. Then the robe idiot loudly, and in front of everyone, accused him of Treason, a capital crime. A couple of problems here with the claims of the mouthy robed clown:
i) Treason is the only crime defined in the US Constitution, that's because our Framers came out of an abusive situation where the crime of "Treason" was used to murder folks that those politically connected didn't like or who held views they did not approve of, therefore, it was specifically defined in our US constitution so that a robed idiot like Sullivan couldn't misuse it.
ii) It is definitionally impossible commit treason in the US for actions connected to an ally.
iii) This robed idiot read the timeline wrong and then exploded with false and ridiculous accusations rather than asking clarifying questions.
iv) He then took a recess and when he returned, he apologized for his slander, but, apparently the fake news you feed on didn't tell you the rest of the story and you didn't bother to check the record yourself before posting. Sad!

... Yet he still lied...

He not only lied to the FBI...
Fake News.
Show me the transcript of the call.
Show me the answers he gave.
Show me the "lie".

Further, even stipulating that what you claim is true, such a "lie" isn't a crime unless the questioning is part of a properly predicated criminal or counterintelligence investigation, and this questioning was neither.
... In fact when the Judge saw the unredacted indictment that was part of Flynn's plea deal (that should have gotten him released with not jail time) he began talking about treason...
Fake news. This stupid judge misread the time lines and jumped to the erroneous conclusion that Secretary Flynn was representing the Turkish government while he was Defense Secretary. Then the robe idiot loudly, and in front of everyone, accused him of Treason, a capital crime. A couple of problems here with the claims of the mouthy robed clown:
i) Treason is the only crime defined in the US Constitution, that's because our Framers came out of an abusive situation where the crime of "Treason" was used to murder folks that those politically connected didn't like or who held views they did not approve of, therefore, it was specifically defined in our US constitution so that a robed idiot like Sullivan couldn't misuse it.
ii) It is definitionally impossible commit treason in the US for actions connected to an ally.
iii) This robed idiot read the timeline wrong and then exploded with false and ridiculous accusations rather than asking clarifying questions.
iv) He then took a recess and when he returned, he apologized for his slander, but, apparently the fake news you feed on didn't tell you the rest of the story and you didn't bother to check the record yourself before posting. Sad!

I suggest you stop posting on this tread. Your premise is correct. but you have several factual errors in your post. We don't need to contribute to their stupidity.

well stupid only if his son was stupid enough to admit guilt.

Flynn admitted guilt and there is noting in the court record that says he admitted guilt on behalf of his son.
You really are an idiot.

Forum List

Back