Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless

ya...that ought to make up for calling them rapists and murderers and "some of them [he's] sure are good people".

you don't call a girl ugly and then wonder why she won't go to the dance with you.

Jillian, I challenged you to a debate....and I gave you the choice of topic....you haven't responded....you are not afraid of being shown up, are ya?

When my son was 10, he wrote a letter to Joe Torre challenging the Yankees to a game against his little league team. Fucking pussy never responded!

Did Joe Torres follow your son around making little snide comments and then run away when confronted? You see, Shillian has....now, have a big ol heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself"....BTW, the Yankees suck....(snicker)

you get the responses you deserve.

stop whining,

Shillian, stop hiding.......what topic do you want to debate about? Lady's choice (and by "lady, I use that term loosely in your case)....put up or shut the fuck up.....the ball is in your court, "counselor"......

Oh, my word. Me too. I use ground turkey instead of beef. I am wild for Flan. So yummy!
I would watch and hang out with my grandmother while she cooked, I learned a great deal from her.

I was that kid as well. It is where I learned how to cook, bake, and, garden. Three of my favorite things to do.
Those lessons and the Spanish guitar. Wonderful times and great memories

Yes

Spanish guitar

nice...very nice....

now some Mexicans robbers?

no

I don;t like that at all

I do not like scum
No way I spent a short time in Mexico. I am lucky I still have my teeth in my head. I took a walk along the boulevard and all of a sudden I was so popular. Small children following me asking for money, women approaching me and a few guys I went back to the hotel.:eek::)

As a tourist yes

but as a businessman? a straight forward businessman....in that den of snakes called Mexico?

I don;t think so.

I would watch and hang out with my grandmother while she cooked, I learned a great deal from her.

I was that kid as well. It is where I learned how to cook, bake, and, garden. Three of my favorite things to do.

Yes

Spanish guitar

nice...very nice....

no

I don;t like that at all

I do not like scum
No way I spent a short time in Mexico. I am lucky I still have my teeth in my head. I took a walk along the boulevard and all of a sudden I was so popular. Small children following me asking for money, women approaching me and a few guys I went back to the hotel.:eek::)

As a tourist yes

but as a businessman? a straight forward businessman....in that den of snakes called Mexico?

I don;t think so.
I agree no way!

There does not seem to be a clear set of parameters that are followed.

Yes

Spanish guitar

nice...very nice....

no

I don;t like that at all

I do not like scum

As a tourist yes

I don;t think so.
I agree no way!

yep

fucking robbers ....underdeveloped scum

always with "la mordida"

disgusting!

Yes

Spanish guitar

nice...very nice....

no

I don;t like that at all

I do not like scum

As a tourist yes

I don;t think so.
I agree no way!

yep

fucking robbers ....underdeveloped scum
I met some people there and they took me for a ride. I thought I was never going to see civilization again.

Me and my family have traveled a lot..and the worst of the worst when it comes to corruption is Mexico.

Nothing is as corrupted as Mexico !

I will never forget...

Me and my sister...she was driving....we made a bad turn

and a Mexican police car came to us...

all he did was open his hand....for "la mordida" the money

mi sister gave the money to him and we left...

these are the sort of gorillas that civilized people are dealing with...this is your Mexicali scum

ya...that ought to make up for calling them rapists and murderers and "some of them [he's] sure are good people".

you don't call a girl ugly and then wonder why she won't go to the dance with you.

Jillian, I challenged you to a debate....and I gave you the choice of topic....you haven't responded....you are not afraid of being shown up, are ya?

When my son was 10, he wrote a letter to Joe Torre challenging the Yankees to a game against his little league team. Fucking pussy never responded!

Did Joe Torres follow your son around making little snide comments and then run away when confronted? You see, Shillian has....now, have a big ol heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself"....BTW, the Yankees suck....(snicker)

you get the responses you deserve.

stop whining,

Shillian, stop hiding.......what topic do you want to debate about? Lady's choice (and by "lady, I use that term loosely in your case)....put up or shut the fuck up.....the ball is in your court, "counselor"......

Done to the tune "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel.....

I am just a liberal...
Though I am much more lame than bold...
I spew shit on the message boards...
In hopes for some responses
That is what I'm trolling for..

I lie and flame...
Still a liberal hears what she wants to hear....
And disregards the rest........

When she finally left her home...
And her liberal family...
She had no tools to make it on her own.....
She was a beggar..... and looking to "da gubermint"
"Please bail me out...."
"I need entitlements and subsidies...".
"You owe me".......
And I don't care who you have to fleece".....

(snicker)

EGQShjM.jpg

Those civilizations like Mexico are corrupt

Corrupt and lazy to the bone

What scum

and all crossing the border in search of Welfare and robbing and killing and rapping.... etc...

USA will go down the drain if this is not stopped.

Up to you Americans!

What do you want to become?

Really? Then don't be a patronizing putz...

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

I swear, I don't know who's worse, Clinton or Trump...

Is this the best we as a nation can do?

I weep for our future.

I couldn't believe this when I saw it earlier. But I should have learned by now that I shouldn't put anything past the Drumpf.

Can no longer fault Mexicans, they are going to build a huge wall between Mexico and the US and pay for the wall. They love Donald.

Really? Then don't be a patronizing putz...

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

I swear, I don't know who's worse, Clinton or Trump...

Is this the best we as a nation can do?

I weep for our future.
Trump is so obviously pandering. It first became obvious when he said he loved the Mormons. Now Hispanics? Who's next blacks?

I love Hispanics....

who are not beggars ....

no beggar scum allowed....bloody hell no! :mad-61:

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless
If you had a restaurant, it would make the best Mexican food, the best falafel and the best gumbo. If you don't think your food is the best, close your doors.

Forum List

Back