Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

Really? Then don't be a patronizing putz...

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

I swear, I don't know who's worse, Clinton or Trump...

Is this the best we as a nation can do?

I weep for our future.
Would you feel better if he told us Hispanics suck big Donky Dicks?

In a way, he already did.
All Mexicans (?) or is it just the ones who violate the laws by jumping that border in which he is concerned with ? Now why is he concerned with the out of control law breakers ? It's because the American citizens are concerned with the situation, and if Trump is going to work for the American people, then he shall answer to them. How about changing your attack from Trump to the American people ? That's who you should really be concerned with now. Trump is just set to become their mouth piece.

Just because crazy right wingers chose him for their nominee doesn't mean the American people agree with him.
. Right wingers are Americans too... There may be far more than you hope there isn't. Are you ready to be the minority up against all those who want change, and figure Trump will give it to them ?

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless

ya...that ought to make up for calling them rapists and murderers and "some of them [he's] sure are good people".

you don't call a girl ugly and then wonder why she won't go to the dance with you.

Jillian, I challenged you to a debate....and I gave you the choice of topic....you haven't responded....you are not afraid of being shown up, are ya?

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

The man is clueless

ya...that ought to make up for calling them rapists and murderers and "some of them [he's] sure are good people".

you don't call a girl ugly and then wonder why she won't go to the dance with you.

Jillian, I challenged you to a debate....and I gave you the choice of topic....you haven't responded....you are not afraid of being shown up, are ya?

When my son was 10, he wrote a letter to Joe Torre challenging the Yankees to a game against his little league team. Fucking pussy never responded!

The man is clueless

When my son was 10, he wrote a letter to Joe Torre challenging the Yankees to a game against his little league team. Fucking pussy never responded!

Did Joe Torres follow your son around making little snide comments and then run away when confronted? You see, Shillian has....now, have a big ol heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself"....BTW, the Yankees suck....(snicker)

I like Hispanic carnitas..the food...you know

that I like...the food

In business they are scum

that's what our Dad told us...what we saw it too ....they are liars...

we left the country....my family could not take it any more....

Mexicans are total liars...I saw it and our Dad did too!

Scum

My father coming from Europe where your word counts

and

meeting this Hispanic scum? liars? pieces of shit.....

they are the ones who killed my father.

La raza La Mecha and all that scum

I hate Mexican lies

or Hispanic lies for that matter

I hate that

I like empanadas!

I make empanadas and Flan

Oh, my word. Me too. I use ground turkey instead of beef. I am wild for Flan. So yummy!
I would watch and hang out with my grandmother while she cooked, I learned a great deal from her.

I was that kid as well. It is where I learned how to cook, bake, and, garden. Three of my favorite things to do.

I like empanadas!

Oh, my word. Me too. I use ground turkey instead of beef. I am wild for Flan. So yummy!
I would watch and hang out with my grandmother while she cooked, I learned a great deal from her.

I was that kid as well. It is where I learned how to cook, bake, and, garden. Three of my favorite things to do.
Those lessons and the Spanish guitar. Wonderful times and great memories

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I like empanadas!

Yes

Spanish guitar

nice...very nice....

now some Mexicans robbers?

no

I don;t like that at all

I do not like scum

The man is clueless

Did Joe Torres follow your son around making little snide comments and then run away when confronted? You see, Shillian has....now, have a big ol heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself"....BTW, the Yankees suck....(snicker)

you get the responses you deserve.

stop whining,

Trump doesn't hate anything or anyone... What he does as a very efficient businessman, is he hates any out of control and/or poorly managed situation in which causes an unbalanced event or line of events to occur over time. He will be a President who will instantly go into action righting the wrongs that have been going on in this nation, and that is a huge threat to those who make fortunes off of that wrong in which they have made to seem normal in this nation anymore.
Such is the blind partisan right and the equally blind, delusional Trump supporter.

I like empanadas!

Yes

Spanish guitar

nice...very nice....

now some Mexicans robbers?

no

I don;t like that at all

I do not like scum
No way I spent a short time in Mexico. I am lucky I still have my teeth in my head. I took a walk along the boulevard and all of a sudden I was so popular. Small children following me asking for money, women approaching me and a few guys I went back to the hotel.:eek::)

Forum List

Back