Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

what is the problem.....the Irish don't seem bothered by St. Patrick's day celebration.....why is it that Mexicans get butt hurt over this....

upload_2016-5-6_15-3-25.png

Donnie could go to Mexico and eat V Fox'a dick and it wouldn't patch up hiS Mexican relation.

Cali and Texas has the best Mex food on the planet ... Trump Tower, PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTT
Tex mex isn't real Mexican food, go to mexico city or toluca for the real deal

Really? Then don't be a patronizing putz...

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

I swear, I don't know who's worse, Clinton or Trump...

Is this the best we as a nation can do?

I weep for our future.
Trump is so obviously pandering. It first became obvious when he said he loved the Mormons. Now Hispanics? Who's next blacks?

He better get a move on, between Hillary's hot sauce and Bill's serving fried chicken, he may be too late...

"I love Hispanics!"

Okay, that's pretty insulting....

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg:large

The more I consider it, the more brilliant it gets.

He is addressing the Race Card play by the left, but in such a way as to NOT dignify or validate their accusations like a serious denial would.

A back and forth on whether or not his policies are racist is a standard leftist propaganda ploy right up there with "have you stopped beating your wife".

But in this, he indirectly denies that accusation without repeating the accusation thus NOT giving the accusation any air time, nor the "dignity" of a direct response.

And the lightness of the statement, puts the onus of looking silly ON anyone who tries to use this in a serious discussion of national policy.

His long standing public persona of bluster and exaggeration provides armor against the standard kneejerk "that's racist" response of the LEft, which btw, has gotten quite tired.

Expect to see more of this type of campaigning.

Can we count on your presence here November 9th regardless of the outcome?

Taco Bowl is yum...and burrito is yum....but for me the yummiest of the yummiest is the cheese "quesadilla".:biggrin::biggrin:

It's just grilled cheese in a taco but .....ohhhh .... delicious!!!

I'm hungry now :p

hmmmmmmm

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Taco Bowl is yum...and burrito is yum....but for me the yummiest of the yummiest is the cheese "quesadilla".:biggrin::biggrin:

hmmmmmmm

. I love Mexican food... Got no problems with good Mexicans either. I do want the laws respected in this nation, and I do want the border enforced in ways that makes sense.

hmmmmmmm

. I love Mexican food... Got no problems with good Mexicans either. I do want the laws respected in this nation, and I do want the border enforced in ways that makes sense.

Absolutely agree! :clap2:

No wall needed, but a fence with sensors yes. Troops stationed on the border yes. We should make the entire border a US garison that has troops stationed at it, just like they are stationed at various bases around this nation. Hey a base doesn't have to be square right, it can be long and rectangular shaped. How hard would it be to create a military base that would control the entire border ? How about this also - Control the greedy tendencies of the wealthy who have undermined this nations American hard workers in which they did it for the love of greed and cheap labor, then the draw is all but eliminated. Then we need to lock up every democrat or Republican that sells the nation out for a vote or for hundreds of thousands of potential new voters who they want in order to retain their greed riddled power over the American citizens for whom they hoped would remain clueless.

Mexicans aren't known for voting. Very few vote in Mexico. Los Angeles is majority Hispanic and we get no more than a 16% turnout.

What's 16% of 12%? That's how many will vote for hillary if Trump doesn't get any Hispanic votes at all.

That was before tipsy..... This time it's very different. Not only Mexicans but all Latinos with legal immigrants status are applying for citizenships so they can vote in November.
I have 34 Hispanic employees 30 of them never vote before but they will vote this time.

Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
No wall needed, but a fence with sensors yes. Troops stationed on the border yes. We should make the entire border a US garison that has troops stationed at it, just like they are stationed at various bases around this nation. Hey a base doesn't have to be square right, it can be long and rectangular shaped. How hard would it be to create a military base that would control the entire border ? How about this also - Control the greedy tendencies of the wealthy who have undermined this nations American hard workers in which they did it for the love of greed and cheap labor, then the draw is all but eliminated. Then we need to lock up every democrat or Republican that sells the nation out for a vote or for hundreds of thousands of potential new voters who they want in order to retain their greed riddled power over the American citizens for whom they hoped would remain clueless.

Did you ask yourself who is responsible for all of these?
Look your self in the mirror. If you can not figure that out you are stupid. I'm getting tired of people like you blaming business owners of your failure.
Our borders are sealed we do not need military base or that stupid wall.

Mexicans aren't known for voting. Very few vote in Mexico. Los Angeles is majority Hispanic and we get no more than a 16% turnout.

What's 16% of 12%? That's how many will vote for hillary if Trump doesn't get any Hispanic votes at all.

That was before tipsy..... This time it's very different. Not only Mexicans but all Latinos with legal immigrants status are applying for citizenships so they can vote in November.
I have 34 Hispanic employees 30 of them never vote before but they will vote this time.

Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
. Stop Donald Trump ? Why ? Are they that dumb that they think Trump is actually against them ? The Dems were just using them, and that lead to them never getting ahead in this nation, even if they could have gotten so much farther than they have tried to date, the Dems just used them and could care less about them. Business just used them also for their cheap labor, and really didn't care if they got ahead either. So many Americans are guilty in all of these situation's, that it's hard to figure out who all was actually involved in creating these disasterous events found now in our history. I think there are players on both sides of the isle.

Did you ask yourself who is responsible for all of these?
Look your self in the mirror. If you can not figure that out you are stupid. I'm getting tired of people like you blaming business owners of your failure.
Our borders are sealed we do not need military base or that stupid wall.
. Oh your getting tired of being outted eh ? Well tough, now deal with it.

Forum List

Back