Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

Trump, as a businessman, was operating in the environment created by our Trade Policies and in no position to buck the trend and try to manufacture his clothing here.

Nonsense.

Most high-end men's clothing is made in high-cost countries, including America.

He's not making $5 t-shirts and selling them at Wal-Mart.

He didn't need to manufacture in China. He could have made his shirts here.

No wall needed, but a fence with sensors yes. Troops stationed on the border yes. We should make the entire border a US garison that has troops stationed at it, just like they are stationed at various bases around this nation. Hey a base doesn't have to be square right, it can be long and rectangular shaped. How hard would it be to create a military base that would control the entire border ? How about this also - Control the greedy tendencies of the wealthy who have undermined this nations American hard workers in which they did it for the love of greed and cheap labor, then the draw is all but eliminated. Then we need to lock up every democrat or Republican that sells the nation out for a vote or for hundreds of thousands of potential new voters who they want in order to retain their greed riddled power over the American citizens for whom they hoped would remain clueless.

Did you ask yourself who is responsible for all of these?
Look your self in the mirror. If you can not figure that out you are stupid. I'm getting tired of people like you blaming business owners of your failure.
Our borders are sealed we do not need military base or that stupid wall.
. Listen, just to give you a clue as to where I am coming in from, well let me tell you. I watched as crew after crew of contractor lineman who were Americans, got replaced like a wildfire burning through a territory full of dry brush by the Illegals/migrants/immigrants that were brought in. Yep, and they were American workers who would do a job that most Americans wouldn't do, and they did it for many a year as a part of this nations history. I watched as management of companies were lied to and replaced, retired out early just because the elite who knew what was going down, uh didn't want these American patriots to see what was fixing to go down with all the crap. I watched as crew after construction crew, and manufacturing jobs, processing plants etc.switched over to cheap labor therefore replacing American labor with the excuse that they would no longer do the jobs that these illegal cheaper laborers would do. I witnessed a poutry processing plant get busted for being slam full of illegal laborers, and them having to revert back to American labor. Guess what ? That's been years ago now, and it's just amazing that the plant hasn't skipped a beat, and it is full of wait for it "American Workers". That was the biggest lie ever told that the Americans wouldn't work, and therefore the illegals or migrants or immigrants who were working for way less had to fill the positions of the sorry Americans who wouldn't work now.. The gig is up, and the business sector who is guilty of this has some splaining to do. They'll just keep lying right on about it all.

Way too much exaggeration there Beagle. I'm in the business of medical instruments and consumables for over 20 years and my father started this business 18 years before me. I know tons of businesses and ton of business owners.
Most of these illegals are working for mom and pop shops, low paying jobs, dirty that Americans don't do. You make it sound that these illegals that barely understand a simple English are taking over high paying jobs. People like me and others that I knew is *IMPOSSIBLE* to hire illegals. About 80% of my consumables are made in China and Mexico but Adolf Trump products are 100% made in China and Mexico.
The ONLY way and ONLY way I can compete here and abroad is to make my products overseas. Yes I can make them here in America........ But are my fellow Americans willing to pay the higher prices? We are not talking $15 or $20 increases here. It's very simple economics.
Trump hired H1 employees and according to him he cannot find waitress, cook and janitors in Florida. I'm sure Trump supporters like you believed Trump.
I do not have H1B employees yet ............... but if I have to make my products here in US I do not have a choice but to hire H1B workers. Even that my prices are still way way too high. So if we bring those jobs back here in America according to Trump ........... Who do you think will fill in those jobs? Think.

No wall needed, but a fence with sensors yes. Troops stationed on the border yes. We should make the entire border a US garison that has troops stationed at it, just like they are stationed at various bases around this nation. Hey a base doesn't have to be square right, it can be long and rectangular shaped. How hard would it be to create a military base that would control the entire border ? How about this also - Control the greedy tendencies of the wealthy who have undermined this nations American hard workers in which they did it for the love of greed and cheap labor, then the draw is all but eliminated. Then we need to lock up every democrat or Republican that sells the nation out for a vote or for hundreds of thousands of potential new voters who they want in order to retain their greed riddled power over the American citizens for whom they hoped would remain clueless.

Look your self in the mirror. If you can not figure that out you are stupid. I'm getting tired of people like you blaming business owners of your failure.

I'm a little fuzzy how how can claim our borders are sealed when we have 11 million illegals living in this country.

Dude....... That was before I'm talking about today.

. Listen, just to give you a clue as to where I am coming in from, well let me tell you. I watched as crew after crew of contractor lineman who were Americans, got replaced like a wildfire burning through a territory full of dry brush by the Illegals/migrants/immigrants that were brought in. Yep, and they were American workers who would do a job that most Americans wouldn't do, and they did it for many a year as a part of this nations history. I watched as management of companies were lied to and replaced, retired out early just because the elite who knew what was going down, uh didn't want these American patriots to see what was fixing to go down with all the crap. I watched as crew after construction crew, and manufacturing jobs, processing plants etc.switched over to cheap labor therefore replacing American labor with the excuse that they would no longer do the jobs that these illegal cheaper laborers would do. I witnessed a poutry processing plant get busted for being slam full of illegal laborers, and them having to revert back to American labor. Guess what ? That's been years ago now, and it's just amazing that the plant hasn't skipped a beat, and it is full of wait for it "American Workers". That was the biggest lie ever told that the Americans wouldn't work, and therefore the illegals or migrants or immigrants who were working for way less had to fill the positions of the sorry Americans who wouldn't work now.. The gig is up, and the business sector who is guilty of this has some splaining to do. They'll just keep lying right on about it all.

Way too much exaggeration there Beagle. I'm in the business of medical instruments and consumables for over 20 years and my father started this business 18 years before me. I know tons of businesses and ton of business owners.
Most of these illegals are working for mom and pop shops, low paying jobs, dirty that Americans don't do. You make it sound that these illegals that barely understand a simple English are taking over high paying jobs. People like me and others that I knew is *IMPOSSIBLE* to hire illegals. About 80% of my consumables are made in China and Mexico but Adolf Trump products are 100% made in China and Mexico.
The ONLY way and ONLY way I can compete here and abroad is to make my products overseas. Yes I can make them here in America........ But are my fellow Americans willing to pay the higher prices? We are not talking $15 or $20 increases here. It's very simple economics.
Trump hired H1 employees and according to him he cannot find waitress, cook and janitors in Florida. I'm sure Trump supporters like you believed Trump.
I do not have H1B employees yet ............... but if I have to make my products here in US I do not have a choice but to hire H1B workers. Even that my prices are still way way too high. So if we bring those jobs back here in America according to Trump ........... Who do you think will fill in those jobs? Think.
. So your answer is to turn this nation into the old South again, where as the rich live in their sheltered communities, and work cheap labor just like the plantation owners had their slaves eh ? Hey slaves didn't work for nothing, because they were given a roof over their head, food to eat and such just like government dependents and cheap labor the same. The only difference between back then and now, is the looked down upon are afforded a little bit more than the slaves were given back then, and so that's supposed to make it all OK somehow right ? You do know that saying that Mexicans are just doing the jobs that Americans won't do, is suggesting that these poor Mexicans are desperate, and are grateful that they are given the chance to work for an American for hardly nothing right ? Who in the Hell do we as Americans think that we are to even create such a situation as that, otherwise to rob people of their dignity, and to exploit people while letting our young become some of the most sorriest human beings in the world ? It's all leading us straight to Hell with gasoline britches on.

The way the Donald stepped up here and tried to bridge the divide between the races....
Inspiring...
Can we all bring this to attention of the Nobel Prize Committee?

They have certainly handed them out for less. <cough>obama<cough>

I'm a little fuzzy how how can claim our borders are sealed when we have 11 million illegals living in this country.

The only thing that changed is that the economy is crappy enough and there are already enough illegals here, that there is not as much of a draw as "normal".

THat in no way suggests the border is more secure.

The idea that illegals are just doing jobs that Americans don't do is utter nonsense.

The only thing that changed is that the economy is crappy enough and there are already enough illegals here, that there is not as much of a draw as "normal".

i'd suggest that if you are competing for menial jobs with people who can't speak english, you should probably change your life.

i find it amusing that trump employed illegals all these years and you still listen to his garbage.

brainwashed imbeciles. but then again, it explains why you think illegals are taking your jobs.

i'd suggest that if you are competing for menial jobs with people who can't speak english, you should probably change your life.

i find it amusing that trump employed illegals all these years and you still listen to his garbage.

brainwashed imbeciles. but then again, it explains why you think illegals are taking your jobs.

It is funny how you libs like to accuse Trump of being a demagogue, ie using irrational arguments to appeal to people's emotions when that is all you do.

Lets unpack your post, point by point.

1. Your primary point is to state that if someone is facing economic competition for "menial jobs" from illegals or "people who can't speak english" that they are thus worthy of being ridiculed, not someone with a valid interest.

And then you ridicule them.

That is an appeal to emotion. YOu are trying to marginalize their concerns by making fun of them.

That is the OPPOSITE of rational debate.

2. A big part of your argument is the assumption that "menial" jobs are the only ones that illegals can get, because they don't speak english.

This assumption is debunked by the example of the Meatpacking industry. A industry that provided a large number of MANUAL jobs that were risky and hard but could support a middle class lifestyle.

Back in the 80s.

Not any more.

YOu might also want to check your assumptions about landscapers, construction workers, plumbers, ect.

3. Another assumption of your argument is that American menial workers do not deserve to have their interests represented.

Yes, the large number of American poor who work those "menial" jobs, might very well have lives that they should "change".

Personally, I assume most of they have tried. But regardless, they have lives, and they have menial jobs. The difference between a menial job where they make on average 7.25$ an hour and one where they make 9.25$ an hour would be a huge difference in quality of life for millions of Americans. This is a valid reason to support a policy. Obviously.

4. Another oddity about your position is that when the issue is something that liberals support, ie more social spending for example, the poor are these down trodden saints who must be taken care of.

When the issue is that their interests conflict with those of illegal aliens, suddenly you have nothing but contempt and ridicule for them.

Hypocrite much?

5. And lets's not forget, that then end result is that you respond to a valid debating point by insulting the person who made a point that you can't refute honestly.

You are an asshole.

56746922.jpg

You know, the memes that came out of that movie are better than the actual movie itself.

. You looking down on people who might have to take a menial job, and then having to be mis-treated in such a job is evidence of your arrogant elitist attitude in life. People had best take heed upon who the real arrogant elitist people are in this nation, because it isn't always coming from who you think it is. Jillian is proof of this note having post written like she has written here.

Last edited:

It is funny how you libs like to accuse Trump of being a demagogue, ie using irrational arguments to appeal to people's emotions when that is all you do.

Lets unpack your post, point by point.

1. Your primary point is to state that if someone is facing economic competition for "menial jobs" from illegals or "people who can't speak english" that they are thus worthy of being ridiculed, not someone with a valid interest.

And then you ridicule them.

That is an appeal to emotion. YOu are trying to marginalize their concerns by making fun of them.

That is the OPPOSITE of rational debate.

2. A big part of your argument is the assumption that "menial" jobs are the only ones that illegals can get, because they don't speak english.

This assumption is debunked by the example of the Meatpacking industry. A industry that provided a large number of MANUAL jobs that were risky and hard but could support a middle class lifestyle.

Back in the 80s.

Not any more.

YOu might also want to check your assumptions about landscapers, construction workers, plumbers, ect.

3. Another assumption of your argument is that American menial workers do not deserve to have their interests represented.

Yes, the large number of American poor who work those "menial" jobs, might very well have lives that they should "change".

Personally, I assume most of they have tried. But regardless, they have lives, and they have menial jobs. The difference between a menial job where they make on average 7.25$ an hour and one where they make 9.25$ an hour would be a huge difference in quality of life for millions of Americans. This is a valid reason to support a policy. Obviously.

4. Another oddity about your position is that when the issue is something that liberals support, ie more social spending for example, the poor are these down trodden saints who must be taken care of.

When the issue is that their interests conflict with those of illegal aliens, suddenly you have nothing but contempt and ridicule for them.

Hypocrite much?

5. And lets's not forget, that then end result is that you respond to a valid debating point by insulting the person who made a point that you can't refute honestly.

You are an asshole.
. Great response, and not because I have a menial job, but if I did it wouldn't make me any less of a human being than the next human being is. The libs are a messed up bunch of human beings, and isn't it strange how they are followed by those in which are being looked down upon by these libs ? You have keyed in on the very hypocrite ideology in which they hide behind. Outting them is so fulfilling. Thanks.

The idea that illegals are just doing jobs that Americans don't do is utter nonsense.

There are lots of jobs now that are available for white Americans now............... Are they applying or working there now? Few yes but in general big No.
In my 3 warehouses ( Allentown, Atlanta and San Diego) alone 95% are Asians and Hispanics. Whiteys last maybe 2 or 3 days.......... Starting pay is $16. There are no such thing as minorities get less pay. And as I previously mentioned I know tons of businesses like hospitals and this is the pattern. We as business owners heavily talk about this all the time. So please tell me something I don't know.

Last edited:
It's hilarious how the clueless keep attaching some Big Importance to the Mighty Hispanic Vote, as if it matters. It doesn't; they are only an important demographic in maybe five states, only two of which are of any importance, California and Texas, and only somewhat in Florida, and their turnouts are extremely low even for those who are registered, not to mention that, like black voters, they aren't big fans of the homosexual rights hoax, much less all the fawning over violent black racists and their sniveling, the Democratic Party's two main love interests. Hillary's Vagina is even less of a draw for them, as they know she and the rest of the Democrats are just lying as usual about all the free stuff they claim they are going to steal from those evul white proles and give it all to them, leaving the really rich white people alone of course.

Forum List

Back