Trump phone call transcripts show the unhinged fool dragging our great country down

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Mega-Leak: Transcripts of Trump's foreign leader phone calls emerge

(Can't believe Faux news is letting their viewers see the truth about Trumpy Dumpy)

“You cannot say that to the press,” Trump said repeatedly, according to a transcript of the Jan. 27 call obtained by The Washington Post. Trump made clear that he realized the funding would have to come from other sources but threatened to cut off contact if Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto continued to make defiant statements.

The funding “will work out in the formula somehow,” Trump said, adding later that “it will come out in the wash, and that is okay.” But “if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that.”

What a vile fool we have for POTUS. Shame on us. Goddamn America!

(Can't believe Faux news is letting their viewers see the truth about Trumpy Dumpy)

“You cannot say that to the press,” Trump said repeatedly, according to a transcript of the Jan. 27 call obtained by The Washington Post. Trump made clear that he realized the funding would have to come from other sources but threatened to cut off contact if Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto continued to make defiant statements.

The funding “will work out in the formula somehow,” Trump said, adding later that “it will come out in the wash, and that is okay.” But “if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that.”

Man! You need to man up and go out in public and talk that GD America crap. Someone ban this traitor.

Last edited:

Example # 2,596,207 of why this guy has got to go.
Thank God Bob Mueller is working at this as we speak.

Man! You need to man up and go out on public and talk that GD America crap. Someone ban this traitor.
The traitor is you fat boy. You suck up to the lyingest and most corrupt prez in history.
A man so corrupt .....he has to inquire about pardoning himself because even he knows how corrupt he is.

Man! You need to man up and go out on public and talk that GD America crap. Someone ban this traitor.
The traitor is you fat boy. You suck up to the lyingest and most corrupt prez in history.
A man so corrupt .....he has to inquire about pardoning himself because even he knows how corrupt he is.
You make those claims, yet somehow, you just cannot get around to proving it can you? Why is that? Why do never have any proof? Trump has done more for this country than purple lips did in 8 years.

Man! You need to man up and go out in public and talk that GD America crap. Someone ban this traitor.

True. That kind of garbage talk would be more appropriate in downtown Tehran, Iran or Pyongyang, North Korea.

Example # 2,596,207 of why this guy has got to go.
Thank God Bob Mueller is working at this as we speak.

Big waste of time and money. Nothing's even going to come of it.

And when it's all over, you'll be made a fool of.

I wonder what Obama said to the Mexican president...

I wonder if the media would ever report those transcripts if they had the chance....

Go hang out with the other anti-Americans Obama and his boy Reverend Wright, loser.

Shame on us is right. Only 58% of eligible voters turned out to vote in 2016. To the 42% that didn't vote, all I can say is you have no right to bitch about the outcome. The only thing you have a right to do is not make the same mistake again.

Make that a duty.

I wonder what Obama said to the Mexican president...

I wonder if the media would ever report those transcripts if they had the chance....
I wonder what Obama said to anyone. There were zero leaks publicized by the Press during his 8 year reign. How many have the media publicized in 6 months against Trump? About a thousand?

Fair and Balanced Press. Free and Independent Press. They are beyond a joke, the Media is becoming America's greatest threat, undermining the Presidency and continuing to divide the country.

Forum List

Back