Trump plans to revamp the CIA. Isn't that dangerous...?

Trump will try to eliminate any person or organization who doesn't blindly enforce his personal propaganda. It doesn't matter how accurate they are. If they don't praise him in every way, he wants them gone.
So you're saying he's the less radical version of Barack Obama?
No. I'm saying he is a spoiled rich kid who screws his daughter, and has no idea how to do the job he has been given.
So again you're saying like a less radical version of Barack Obama? You're getting repetitive now my friend!

No, that's nothing like what I said. You really need to try harder to differentiate between what others say, and what the voices in your head tell you.
Well everything you described was Barack Obama light. Perhaps you're just not as informed as I thought? :dunno:

Trump had better watch his back regarding all the intelligence agencies he is trashing.

He's just cleaning out the liberal filth, the agency will thank him.
I suspect more work there from the Bush administration than from the Obama administration. Unless "liberal filth" is code for Republicans.

Trump had better watch his back regarding all the intelligence agencies he is trashing.
There she goes again....threatening the life of the president elect. Stay classy Lakhota. Let's hope the Secret Service pays you a visit. Soon.

------------------------------------------------------ what , now we have threats from intelligence agencies to the incoming President of the USA ?? As 'schumer' said , make enemies of intelligence agencies and they will go after you any number of ways . That sounds pretty third worldy and illegal to me and to USA 'rule of law' Lakhota .

Trump will try to eliminate any person or organization who doesn't blindly enforce his personal propaganda. It doesn't matter how accurate they are. If they don't praise him in every way, he wants them gone.
So you're saying he's the less radical version of Barack Obama?
No. I'm saying he is a spoiled rich kid who screws his daughter, and has no idea how to do the job he has been given.
So again you're saying like a less radical version of Barack Obama? You're getting repetitive now my friend!

No, that's nothing like what I said. You really need to try harder to differentiate between what others say, and what the voices in your head tell you.
Well everything you described was Barack Obama light. Perhaps you're just not as informed as I thought? :dunno:

If you consider being able to quote Hannity and Alex Jones being informed, then I gotta confess I'm not. I do recognize their crap though.

If you consider being able to quote Hannity and Alex Jones being informed, then I gotta confess I'm not. I do recognize their crap though.
How can you "recognize" something if you refuse to watch, listen, or read it as you proclaim? You just admitted that you pass judgment without being informed. Oops.

How can you "recognize" something if you refuse to watch, listen, or read it as you proclaim? You just admitted that you pass judgment without being informed. Oops.

I have watched. It's all bullshit. Hannity is interviewing Assange right now, and spouting more lies. If you chose to believe those idiots over every security group that the US has, you're an idiot.

Hannity is interviewing Assange right now, and spouting more lies. If you chose to believe those idiots over every security group that the US has, you're an idiot.
Funny - isn't that exactly what you and your side did with George W. Bush? All of our national security organizations indicated that Iran had WMD's. You people spent the next 10 year claiming it was a lie (and continue to do so to this day).

I'm not prepared to make a judgement on this issue yet either way (nobody with half a brain would considering the lack of information available to all of us). But you are a serious partisan hack if you believe that any outfit under the control of Barack Obama is immune from lying. Obama has run the most corrupt administration in U.S. history and is challenging Hitlery Clinton for title of biggest pathological liar of all time.

Hannity is interviewing Assange right now, and spouting more lies. If you chose to believe those idiots over every security group that the US has, you're an idiot.
Funny - isn't that exactly what you and your side did with George W. Bush? All of our national security organizations indicated that Iran had WMD's. You people spent the next 10 year claiming it was a lie (and continue to do so to this day).

I'm not prepared to make a judgement on this issue yet either way (nobody with half a brain would considering the lack of information available to all of us). But you are a serious partisan hack if you believe that any outfit under the control of Barack Obama is immune from lying. Obama has run the most corrupt administration in U.S. history and is challenging Hitlery Clinton for title of biggest pathological liar of all time.

Our national security organizations emphasized that all the information about WMD came from a previously discredited source, and shrub ignored that.

REVAMP , he might redo / replace some appointees like the head of the 'cia' if he doesn't trust him but i don't see him reddoing the entire 'cia' but i could be wrong . I think that the head of the 'cia' is john brennan who is a mrobama appointee and supporter plus a few other things Lakhota

Well, you're obviously not up to speed on the latest news about his proposed revamping. He is planning much more than you mentioned. Is Trump more powerful than the CIA? Think about it...

Remembering JFK...
Reported.

John McCain has backed terrorists in Egypt that tortured and killed Coptic Christians. Burned their churches and their homes down.

McCain has backed overthrowing governments like Syria and the Ukraine. I have no more respect for this once upon a time war hero.

He's a fucking war monger. Thank heavens he never did get elected President.

Now as to Graham and his claims well of course he would back McCain on this. Don't forget they both went running over to Egypt to try to get the new government from prosecuting the MB terrorists. They ran together to help Obama at every turn.

And as far as intelligence briefing of the Senators go, I don't trust it at all. When everyone can be screaming blue freaking murder that Putin and Assad are slaughtering Syrians in Aleppo I know they've been fed the lie that Aleppo was only "rebel held".

That is one hell of a whopper. Assad's people were being held hostage by Jabhat al Nusra who are freaking al Qaeda in Syria.

Assad had to free his people. The whole "civil war" is a lie. And McCain and Graham have helped perpetrate this lie. And so has the intelligence community.
Well, well, well...it took a Trump to get far rightwing hacks to admit the truth about John McCain.

In a few years you'll be posting the truth about Trump what we're telling you now.

Just wait...

#SMHGOP

Our national security organizations emphasized that all the information about WMD came from a previously discredited source, and shrub ignored that.
No. No they didn't. And, in fact, both Bush and our various national security agencies were vindicated as hoards of WMD's were in fact found in Iraq.

A little out of the loop there - are we Bulldog?

Well, well, well...it took a Trump to get far rightwing hacks to admit the truth about John McCain. In a few years you'll be posting the truth about Trump what we're telling you now. Just wait... #SMHGOP
That's funny - I was just about to say the same thing MarcATL. It took Donald Trump for Dumbocrats to finally admit the truth about John McCain. Sadly, progressives will never admit the truth about Barack Obama.

From post #24:
John McCain has been around a long time, and I have really never seen this look of disgust on his face before. He's always been a straight shooter, and not known for stretching the truth.

Well, well, well...it took a Trump to get far rightwing hacks to admit the truth about John McCain. In a few years you'll be posting the truth about Trump what we're telling you now. Just wait... #SMHGOP
That's funny - I was just about to say the same thing MarcATL. It took Donald Trump for Dumbocrats to finally admit the truth about John McCain. Sadly, progressives will never admit the truth about Barack Obama. Here is none other than Bill Mayer himself admitting that progressives lied about George W. Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney:

Well, you're obviously not up to speed on the latest news about his proposed revamping. He is planning much more than you mentioned. Is Trump more powerful than the CIA? Think about it...

Remembering JFK...
Unfortunately for the USMB community - Laky here gets all of her information from Hollywood. It's equal parts tragic and fall-down hilarious.

To answer your question sweetie: yes. Donald Trump is more powerful than the CIA. Hell, my mother is more powerful than the CIA. They are just a bunch of bureaucrats pushing pencils, gathering data, reviewing patterns, etc.

Jason Bourne is just a movie you nitwit. :lmao:

Remembering JFK...
It's so painfully obvious that our girl here is still in high school. She thinks the CIA is filled with altruistic Jason Bourne's that are going to save her from the "horrors" of having to live during a Republican presidency.

Sweetie...most CIA employees have never fired a gun and couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. The few operatives that do exist are stationed overseas, are not Navy Seal equivalents, and pose no threat whatsoever to Donald Trump.

No. No they didn't. And, in fact, both Bush and our various national security agencies were vindicated as hoards of WMD's were in fact found in Iraq.

A little out of the loop there - are we Bulldog?

So make up your mind. That orange clown says WMD in Iraq is why he doesn't trust our security agencies.

It has to be done.

Obama fired all of the Generals and replaced them with political lackies.
He also corrupted all of our Intelligence agencies, as well as the IRS, FBI and DOJ and replaced them with Political Sycophants and got rid of anyone who actually knew anything and was of any use to our Intelligence Community.

So the whole thing needs rebuilt because it is infected and corrupted with politics.
The State Department and IRS as well as The DOJ are probably the most damaged organizations right now.

He will also have to clean up The CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, and The NSA.

Forum List

Back