Trump plans to revamp the CIA. Isn't that dangerous...?

Trump will try to eliminate any person or organization who doesn't blindly enforce his personal propaganda. It doesn't matter how accurate they are. If they don't praise him in every way, he wants them gone.
So you're saying he's the less radical version of Barack Obama?

No. I'm saying he is a spoiled rich kid who screws his daughter, and has no idea how to do the job he has been given.

Trump will try to eliminate any person or organization who doesn't blindly enforce his personal propaganda. It doesn't matter how accurate they are. If they don't praise him in every way, he wants them gone.
No. I'm saying he is a spoiled rich kid who screws his daughter, and has no idea how to do the job he has been given.
So again you're saying like a less radical version of Barack Obama? You're getting repetitive now my friend!

Trump is even siding with Julian Assange over the intelligence from the CIA, FBI, and other national security agencies. Senator John McCain begins hearings tomorrow on Russian hacking. Should be interesting.

John McCain has been around a long time, and I have really never seen this look of disgust on his face before. He's always been a straight shooter, and not known for stretching the truth.

If Trump keeps pushing these kinds of buttons with the CIA/FBI/Homeland Security, etc. etc., basically insulting them they're going to take him down hard.

Trump has his own issues with the Russians. This article came out before Obama kicked them all out of the country.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Trump & his supporters have made a lot of Republican enemies in the Senate, and they're not going to rescue him on these Russian hacks. Not when the entire Senate is saying these were Russian hacks.
Graham: 99 percent of senators believe Russia interfered in election

Last edited:
John McCain has been around a long time, and I have really never seen this look of disgust on his face before. He's always been a straight shooter, and not known for stretching the truth.

If Trump keeps pushing these kinds of buttons with the CIA/FBI/Homeland Security, etc. etc., basically insulting them they're going to take him down hard.

Trump has his own issues with the Russians. This article came out before Obama kicked them all out of the country.
Bwahahahahaha! The same people who proclaimed that John McCain was the biggest liar in Washington during Obama's first campaign now want to call him a "straight shooter".

Progressives say the damndest things.... :lmao:

Bwahahahahaha! The same people who proclaimed that John McCain was the biggest liar in Washington during Obama's first campaign now want to call him a "straight shooter".

Progressives say the damndest things.... :lmao:

First of all I am not a liberal. And secondly--you're going to have to provide a link to where someone was calling John McCain a liar--because I sure don't remember that one.

Trump is even siding with Julian Assange over the intelligence from the CIA, FBI, and other national security agencies. Senator John McCain begins hearings tomorrow on Russian hacking. Should be interesting.

Trump & his supporters have made a lot of Republican enemies in the Senate, and they're not going to rescue him on these Russian hacks. Not when the entire Senate is saying these were Russian hacks.

John McCain has backed terrorists in Egypt that tortured and killed Coptic Christians. Burned their churches and their homes down.

McCain has backed overthrowing governments like Syria and the Ukraine. I have no more respect for this once upon a time war hero.

He's a fucking war monger. Thank heavens he never did get elected President.

Now as to Graham and his claims well of course he would back McCain on this. Don't forget they both went running over to Egypt to try to get the new government from prosecuting the MB terrorists. They ran together to help Obama at every turn.

And as far as intelligence briefing of the Senators go, I don't trust it at all. When everyone can be screaming blue freaking murder that Putin and Assad are slaughtering Syrians in Aleppo I know they've been fed the lie that Aleppo was only "rebel held".

That is one hell of a whopper. Assad's people were being held hostage by Jabhat al Nusra who are freaking al Qaeda in Syria.

Assad had to free his people. The whole "civil war" is a lie. And McCain and Graham have helped perpetrate this lie. And so has the intelligence community.

John McCain has backed terrorists in Egypt that tortured and killed Coptic Christians. Burned their churches and their homes down.

McCain has backed overthrowing governments like Syria and the Ukraine. I have no more respect for this once upon a time war hero.

Now as to Graham and his claims well of course he would back McCain on this. Don't forget they both went running over to Egypt to try to get the new government from prosecuting the MB terrorists. They ran together to help Obama at every turn.

And as far as intelligence briefing of the Senators go, I don't trust it at all. When everyone can be screaming blue freaking murder that Putin and Assad are slaughtering Syrians in Aleppo I know they've been fed the lie that Aleppo was only "rebel held".

That is one hell of a whopper. Assad's people were being held hostage by Jabhat al Nusra who are freaking al Qaeda in Syria.

Assad had to free his people. The whole "civil war" is a lie. And McCain and Graham have helped perpetrate this lie. And so has the intelligence community.
Yep John McCain is in pics yucking it up with ISIS bigwigs and wouldnt be surprised if he knows what the hell was going on in Benghazi

obama has been packing the government with his loyalists for 8 years. They all have to go. They have to be dug out and tossed out. Otherwise, Trump will have these land mines when least expected and it could be incredibly dangerous.

The CIA were the ones that came up with the talking points for Benghazi. The video lie that they gave Susan Rice. Clapper lied over the NSA spy debacle. You know. When the US spied on 123 world leaders. Up to around a 1,000 targets.

Oh and Clapper was the one who could say with a straight face that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization.

obama has been packing the government with his loyalists for 8 years. They all have to go. They have to be dug out and tossed out. Otherwise, Trump will have these land mines when least expected and it could be incredibly dangerous.
yep........no honor or honesty left

The CIA were the ones that came up with the talking points for Benghazi. The video lie that they gave Susan Rice. Clapper lied over the NSA spy debacle. You know. When the US spied on 123 world leaders. Up to around a 1,000 targets.

Oh and Clapper was the one who could say with a straight face that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization.
One of those guys converted to islam

Yep John McCain is in pics yucking it up with ISIS bigwigs and wouldnt be surprised if he knows what the hell was going on in Benghazi

I think it was an interview in Huff Po where he's quoted as saying he wish he could be at the White House every day to counsel Obama. Unreal.

He's in like flint to try to delegitimize Trump's win. Getting all "Mavericky" again so he can be the star of the show and go on all the Sunday programs to be loved and adored by the left.

Same old playbook.

For certain they must be purged.

Everything Trump does is dangerous, so my answer to your question, OP, is, "Yes." Truly, I'm concerned that he will taunt someone and they will blow up a town or city or something.

So you are only worried about Trump? Not worried about all the old neocons like John "I was a hero once but now I'm an asshole that wants war with everyone" McCain?

Yes.

No.

Because, hell, he refuses to even consider that russia maybe a evil fucking country that really did hack us. What a jerk Trump is.

Only hot chicks need apply.

So you're saying you're a retard. At least you know where you stand.

Forum List

Back