Trump pledges to support legal marijuana in a blow to Sessions

Trump pledges to support legal marijuana, in a blow to Sessions

President Trump is going green — and Attorney General Sessions is probably seeing red.

----------------------------------------

Well hopefully his actions prove his words, and Sessions probably is pissed bahahaah

It would be nice for the federal government to take marijuana off the schedule I list, but this is at least better than the DEA going after pot dealers, if true.

By the way, did you know that Boehner is also now in favor of medical marijuana for PTSD for veterans as well as is in favor of taking it off of Schedule I drugs so that more and better research can be done on it?

Of course..................he's also gonna make a whole lot of money from it if it's legal, because he's on the board of a marijuana company.

This is a step in the right direction, but Trump has flipped on so many things, I'm wondering how long he's gonna stick with this view of the issue?

Sessions is an idiot by the way.

• Banned
That would be the nail in Trump's coffin so far as I'm concerned.

Well yah kinda gotta look at it this way. The war on drugs never worked it was a scam. A deep scam that as usual made the Government ( s ) billions.

Just like taking the guns won't work no matter how you spin it if ppl want to get a high they are going to.

Save the children is a BS line sold to the public in order to strip of us of our rights and freedoms which ties into more, way more than " just getting high" .

Booze is three hundred times worse than pot could ever be OR ever will be.

• Banned
If you actually read the article. Trump is doing exactly what he has ALWAYS done, support state's right. There's no flip flop, just the same position he has always had.

Yes and NO.... the States had their rights, but the Feds still had the right to come in and shut them down, or go after them some way or other where as this is what is being done now
"
"Late Wednesday, I received a commitment from the President that the Department of Justice's rescission of the Cole memo will not impact Colorado's legal marijuana industry," Gardner said in a statement Friday. "Furthermore, President Trump has assured me that he will support a federalism-based legislative solution to fix this states' rights issue once and for all."

Well yah kinda gotta look at it this way. The war on drugs never worked it was a scam. A deep scam that as usual made the Government ( s ) billions.

Just like taking the guns won't work no matter how you spin it if ppl want to get a high they are going to.

Save the children is a BS line sold to the public in order to strip of us of our rights and freedoms which ties into more, way more than " just getting high" .

A War on Drugs has never bee attempted, here or internationally.

I believe my feelings are well known... All smokers, drinkers and drug users should be shot on sight. THAT would be a War on Drugs.

I believe my feelings are well known... All smokers, drinkers and drug users should be shot on sight. THAT would be a War on Drugs.

I wonder, who do you think gets to decide which drugs are acceptable and which are worthy of the death penalty? :popcorn:

I wonder, who do you think gets to decide which drugs are acceptable and which are worthy of the death penalty? :popcorn:
What's the point of even replying to such a post?

I wonder, who do you think gets to decide which drugs are acceptable and which are worthy of the death penalty?

Very simple.... Any medication that causes an altered mental state or increased physical state would require the patient to be under direct medical supervision for use. If found on a person not in a medical facility or under immediate care of a doctor would be executed.

What's the point of even replying to such a post?

Just look at his reply! That's entertainment. :lol:

I wonder, who do you think gets to decide which drugs are acceptable and which are worthy of the death penalty?

Very simple.... Any medication that causes an altered mental state or increased physical state would require the patient to be under direct medical supervision for use. If found on a person not in a medical facility or under immediate care of a doctor would be executed.

Would recreational drugs not be involved? Medication is generally defined as a medicine. ;)

No war on drugs, lmdao you have got to be kidding.

upload_2018-4-13_19-11-9.png

A Brief History of the Drug War

Would recreational drugs not be involved? Medication is generally defined as a medicine. ;)

Drugs are drugs. The only way they should be available at all is in a medical facility or under the immediate and direct care of a medical professional.

Pot is not a drug it's gawd dam plant.

Those PRESCRIBED meds are drugs and drugs that more addicting than a plan could ever be in the canabis world at least.

What a fun guy you must be! No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. And since you’ve also said that you’d put any woman in the ground who defied your authority, I’m guessing you don’t have much of a love life either.

You may not live to be 100 but it’s sure going to seem like it.

What a fun guy you must be! No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. And since you’ve also said that you’d put any woman in the ground who defied your authority, I’m guessing you don’t have much of a love life either.

You may not live to be 100 but it’s sure going to seem like it.

Life isn't about fun. It's about Right and Wrong.

My wife and I have a reasonable and responsible sex life which meets both our needs.

I won't likely make it to see 70 years
Probably far less than that.

Forum List

Back