Trump pledges to support legal marijuana in a blow to Sessions

Trump pledges to support legal marijuana, in a blow to Sessions

President Trump is going green — and Attorney General Sessions is probably seeing red.

----------------------------------------

Well hopefully his actions prove his words, and Sessions probably is pissed bahahaah
I'll let you know, I am trying non drug oil from the Hemp family.

Seriously CBD oil is suppose to be an excellent, excellent reliver of pain for joints, etc......

They keep it from the public for a reason if ppl really believed and knew what it did big pharms would lose billions and they know it that is one of the reason the pricks are slowly eking into it because they know it can't be hidden much longer so they're going to get their grubby. hands on it and suddenly it will become medicinal.

I've had three bottles and used two, it's not bad...

Some of it you have to watch where you get it from because they water it down......

You can get some with THC in it but only 0.3 is allowed in it something like that it's a very low amount.

If you still get it you should get it from sites that are well known organic places etc.

I've had three bottles and used two, it's not bad...

Some of it you have to watch where you get it from because they water it down......

You can get some with THC in it but only 0.3 is allowed in it something like that it's a very low amount.

If you still get it you should get it from sites that are well known organic places etc.
I can get 22% diesel OG , the CBD was given to me that didn't like the strawberry flavoring...

Forum List

Back