Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

Your girl Arlette already admitted it's YOU who want Trump; anyone else could handily beat your creepy demented Biden
Well you’re half right.

I think just about any other Republican has a much better chance of beating Biden. Despite this, I would still rather have Republicans pick someone else.

If/when the Republican party comes back to its senses, it will be a better day for America. We should be better than this shit-show.

His cult will simply blame someone else.

And you're right, there's still nothing in his way for the nomination. As we know, he could shoot/rape someone on Fifth Avenue and they won't care.

Which really makes me wonder about this women cultists.

When Mac takes another hit of the Bong of Self-righteousness, it's this size:

1692258808988.jpeg

Well you’re half right.

I think just about any other Republican has a much better chance of beating Biden. Despite this, I would still rather have Republicans pick someone else.

If/when the Republican party comes back to its senses, it will be a better day for America. We should be better than this shit-show.

Believe this.

Many of us are backed into a corner now. I did not want Trump in 2024. I would have voted AGAINST him in the primary.

But what you all are doing is so smarmy and worse, so patently, blatantly anti-American, I'm beholden to support him on principal. Because as much as I'm not a fan of his, YOU. ARE. WORSE.

Believe this.

Many of us are backed into a corner now. I did not want Trump in 2024. I would have voted AGAINST him in the primary.

But what you all are doing is so smarmy and worse, so patently, blatantly anti-American, I'm beholden to support him on principal. Because as much as I'm not a fan of his, YOU. ARE. WORSE.
Even the Fox News poll disagrees with you. Again, coming from Fox News.

The majority of Americans think Trump did something illegal. That includes a majority of independents. Nearly 3 out of 4 people think he either did something illegal or morally wrong in trying to overturn the election results.

America disagrees with you. Your culty behavior isn’t my problem. It’s just lots of cope and seethe.

Well you’re half right.

They feel that they have been victimized, but in reality this is a choice they've made. They've chosen to believe voices who don't have their best interests at heart.

I believe that most of these people are patriotic Americans who love their country. But they've now been manipulated to a point at which they're unrecognizable. And they now represent, as conservative judge Michael Luttig has painfully pointed out, a clear and present danger.

Even the Fox News poll disagrees with you. Again, coming from Fox News.

The majority of Americans think Trump did something illegal. That includes a majority of independents. Nearly 3 out of 4 people think he either did something illegal or morally wrong in trying to overturn the election results.

America disagrees with you. Your culty behavior isn’t my problem. It’s just lots of cope and seethe.

Yeah? Now follow that up with something like, "Are these indictments politically motivated" or "Are the indictments overreach" or something similar.

They feel that they have been victimized, but in reality this is a choice they've made. They've chosen to believe voices who don't have their best interests at heart.

I believe that most of these people are patriotic Americans who love their country. But they've now been manipulated to a point at which they're unrecognizable. And they now represent, as conservative judge Michael Luttig has painfully pointed out, a clear and present danger.

Don't speak for us, Mac. Take another hit of the giant Self-Righteousness Bong, that's all you do here. We know, you're just great! So much better than us!

Don't speak for us, Mac. Take another hit of the giant Self-Righteousness Bong, that's all you do here. We know, you're just great! So much better than us!
Mac is full of shit. I stopped talking to him. Just another lemming who believes the bullshit coming out of the Democratic party propaganda machine. If I had a nickel for every dumbshit on this planet I'd be the richest man on earth.

Among MAGA world.

Trumps approval has been about 39 for months. The drop to 35 is probably outside the margin of error for the poll. But it means he loses a bit of popularity. Trump is adored by the Fanboys. But the rest just don’t like him. This is inconceivable to the fanboys. How can you not love Trump. He was the greatest President ever. Of all time.

The Fanboys are unable to imagine a nation where Trump was not so beloved that he would be re-elected as many times as he wanted to run.

The only way this could possibly happen in their minds is if there was cheating involved.

Forum List

Back