Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so you're saying that Trump posted what he thought was Obama's address, which apparently it wasn't, and yet the left reported that a thug wound up being found close to Obama's home? That doesn't add up or make any sense. The left are once again manipulating facts to use to their advantage.
On the day of his June 29 arrest, prosecutors said, Taranto reposted a Truth Social post from Trump containing what Trump claimed was Obama’s home address. In a post on Telegram, Taranto wrote: “We got these losers surrounded!
--snip--
The following day, he continued his livestream from the Washington neighborhood where Obama lives — an area heavily monitored by the U.S. Secret Service — and said that he was looking for “entrance points” and wanted to get a “good angle on a shot,” according to the detention memo.

Officials said he was spotted by law enforcement a few blocks from the former president’s home and fled, though he was chased by Secret Service officers.

Well heck..they're saying he's one of Q's?

A Navy veteran arrested with guns near former president Barack Obama’s house in Washington had recently recorded himself making threatening statements regarding House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Rep. Jamie B. Raskin (D-Md.) and a federal facility housing a nuclear research reactor in suburban Maryland, prosecutors said Wednesday.

U.S. prosecutors asked a judge to jail Taylor Taranto, 37, pending trial, saying that the QAnon conspiracy theorist showed up near Obama’s home shortly after Donald Trump posted on his social media platform what he claimed was Obama’s address. Taranto was armed, dangerous and in the grip of delusional thinking, prosecutors said, and had successfully eluded law enforcement for nearly a day before his arrest June 29 in a wooded area near Washington’s exclusive Kalorama neighborhood.

Why do you think knowing the former Presidents address will insitigate a war? We know the address of Trump, the Bushes, the Kennedys, Reagan, LBJ, Clinton, etc...these aren't secret locations.
O'rly?

What is Reagan's address?

What is Hillary's address?

Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social.
One of the cult members followed his leader's, Donald Trump, dog whistle and went to the address with firearms.
The lemming reported back to Trump, "We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.”
Thank goodness the cult member was arrested before he could harm anyone.

Trump is trying to instigate a war against anyone who opposes him. That includes Republicans.

He also said that Jack Smith "looks like a crackhead".

He's mentally ill, and the pressure is making him lash out even more than usual. And still, his cult defends him.

Oh you poor, deluded galoots! I feel sorry for you. BooHoo! Meanwhile, I bet you are the same people who doxxed people for years, advertisers of any company supporting a position or candidate you didn't like, the home address of SC Justices and so on and on. You sad sacks INVENTED this shit then cry like a little baby the very second anyone does it back to you. You sick fuks even went after the poor soul who ended up with Hunter's laptop because the drug-added goon was too stoned to remember his ass from a hole in the ground.

And speak of the devil:

:CryingCow:
Trump is my leader. He can do no wrong. No matter how wrong and evil he may be, I will defend him. Whatever Trump does is right and good.

One of the cult members followed his leader's, Donald Trump, dog whistle and went to the address with firearms.
The lemming reported back to Trump, "We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.”

Trump is trying to instigate a war against anyone who opposes him. That includes Republicans.

Obama is a scumbag traitor. So there is that to consider.

No seeing a screen shot of the alleged TRUMP post.
Either way Who gives a F if he did? Liberals had no issue with Kavanaughs home being targeted, nor do they care about everyday citizens having to live with daily threats.
Trump is my leader. He can do no wrong. No matter how wrong and evil he may be, I will defend him. Whatever Trump does is right and good.

L

Do you honestly believe that the Obama’s home is that hard to find? I lived in Houston and everyone knew where 41 lived, I live in DFW now and everyone knows where 43 lives, you’re mentally unstable and you need to get serious help…

L

Do you honestly believe that the Obama’s home is that hard to find? I lived in Houston and everyone knew where 41 lived, I live in DFW now and everyone knows where 43 lives, you’re mentally unstable and you need to get serious help…
What was Trump's motivation to publish the address?
The Trump minion in the state of Washington, looked at the post as a cll to arms.

Forum List

Back