Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social

On the day of his June 29 arrest, prosecutors said, Taranto reposted a Truth Social post from Trump containing what Trump claimed was Obama’s home address. In a post on Telegram, Taranto wrote: “We got these losers surrounded!
--snip--
The following day, he continued his livestream from the Washington neighborhood where Obama lives — an area heavily monitored by the U.S. Secret Service — and said that he was looking for “entrance points” and wanted to get a “good angle on a shot,” according to the detention memo.

Officials said he was spotted by law enforcement a few blocks from the former president’s home and fled, though he was chased by Secret Service officers.

LOL. You just proved my point! You said Trump posted the wrong address and this guy showed up near the real address. If your side is going to tell lies you should try to be better at it.

LOL. You just proved my point! You said Trump posted the wrong address and this guy showed up near the real address. If your side is going to tell lies you should try to be better at it.
Show me where anyone has documented that it was the wrong address.

Show me where anyone has documented that it was the wrong address.
LOL. Your own posts say that Trump posted what "he thought" was Obama's address. They don't say that Trump posted Obama's address but what he thought was Obama's address. Very carefully worded.

The wrong address was only a few blocks from the correct address, as stated in the link.

Why do you think knowing the former Presidents address will insitigate a war? We know the address of Trump, the Bushes, the Kennedys, Reagan, LBJ, Clinton, etc...these aren't secret locations.

And Obama's address wasn't really secret, either. It was actually pretty well known. Press reported where he was moving back at the end of 2016 and pretty much anyone local to the area was able to find it easily if they paid attention to those reports. And those reports were sufficient enough that any bumbling tourist would have been able to find it fairly easily if they wandered around the neighborhood long enough and found the Secret Service blockades. Hell, even I've known it for years. And I just looked at Google maps and see that they also show the police blockades, so you could figure it out pretty easily too, just by looking.

The problem with what Donald did is that it planted the seed in people's minds to go do something stupid. And sure enough, someone went and did something stupid.

And Obama's address wasn't really secret, either. It was actually pretty well known. Press reported where he was moving back at the end of 2016 and pretty much anyone local to the area was able to find it easily if they paid attention to those reports. And those reports were sufficient enough that any bumbling tourist would have been able to find it fairly easily if they wandered around the neighborhood long enough and found the Secret Service blockades. Hell, even I've known it for years. And I just looked at Google maps and see that they also show the police blockades, so you could figure it out pretty easily too, just by looking.

The problem with what Donald did is that it planted the seed in people's minds to go do so wsomething stupid. And sure enough, someone went and did something stupid.

hahah so it's not a secret, but you it's a big deal cause Trump posted it, because you can read his mind as to why you think he did it...even though the address wasn't a secret..

geez you sound like an idiot...the cult has you good

When ever Trump does something, that automatically means it not illegal.
what law says you can't post the former President's address on line?

Bill Clinton: Bill and Hillary Clinton's House - Chappaqua - LocalWiki

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton live on Old House Lane at 15 Old House Ln. You can't really see much from outside -- mostly just a big fence and lots of security cameras.

Here's a link to ALL the addressses Reagan ever lived in...https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/reagans/ronald-reagan/residences-ronald-w-reagan

hahah so it's not a secret, but you it's a big deal cause Trump posted it, because you can read his mind as to why you think he did it...even though the address wasn't a secret..

geez you sound like an idiot...the cult has you good

I think I see the problem here. You're a fucking idiot. What, do you think that Donald posted Obama's address on social media because he was hoping people would send Christmas cards? Is it really a big mystery to you?

I can't solve your stupidity, but I accept that it's there and it's pervasive.

I think I see the problem here. You're a fucking idiot. What, do you think that Donald posted Obama's address on social media because he was hoping people would send Christmas cards? Is it really a big mystery to you?

I can't solve your stupidity, but I accept that it's there and it's pervasive.
It appears it was in something he reposted.....are you saying that when Localwiki posted the Clintons address they wanted something?

what law says you can't post the former President's address on line?

Bill Clinton: Bill and Hillary Clinton's House - Chappaqua - LocalWiki

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton live on Old House Lane at 15 Old House Ln. You can't really see much from outside -- mostly just a big fence and lots of security cameras.
Here's a link to ALL the addressses Reagan ever lived in...https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/reagans/ronald-reagan/residences-ronald-w-reagan

Frost asked Nixon whether the president could do something illegal in certain situations such as against antiwar groups and others if he decides "it's in the best interests of the nation or something". Nixon replied: "Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal", by definition.

Lib loons go into fake shock snd despair when their own techniques are employed upon them

Frost asked Nixon whether the president could do something illegal in certain situations such as against antiwar groups and others if he decides "it's in the best interests of the nation or something". Nixon replied: "Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal", by definition.

how is that at all relevant to the question or topic?

"....dammit, eat a steak well done with ketchup.......require an ass-kickin where I come from."

True that!
Disgusting.
Such people should be restricted to only hummus.
Anybody who does that cannot be the brightest bulb in the tanning bed (no pun intended).
It's quite pervy, donchu think?

how is that at all relevant to the question or topic?
To me, it speaks to Trumpys state of mind with regards to his actions while president and thereafter, as, well as being in line with the greatest criminal president before him. He probably thinks he could really shoot somebody in full view of his faithful followers and get away with it.

Proly don't mean a thing to you.

Again, anyone can find out where he lives are you living under a rock? Have you even read the post?
That is true, so why did Trump publish the address. What was the purpose.
Trump has a purpose for everything he does.

The Trump lemming who went to the neighborhood armed, from Washington state, probably never considered going to Obama's house until he read Trump's post.

To me, it speaks to Trumpys state of mind with regards to his actions while president and thereafter, as, well as being in line with the greatest criminal president before him. He probably thinks he could really shoot somebody in full view of his faithful followers and get away with it.

Proly don't mean a thing to you.
so it’s not at all relevant to the topic? just something you felt like posting to make yourself feel better about voting for joey xiden who got caught stashing coke in his white house?

Last edited:
Lock him up. If he is indicted for January 6, lock him up, no bail. He spews poison, he is a danger to society, and hell, he is a flight risk. But hell, we know that ain't going to happen. But I know what could happen, what should happen, and what would happen if I was in Obama's shoes.

I would stroll into Mar-a-Lago's dining room when Trump was eating dinner. I would wait for him to pour ketchup on his well-done steak, and then I would slam his damn face into his plate, kick his chair out from under him, and proceed to kick his damn ass while the Secret Service teams debate among themselves what they are supposed to do when two presidents fight. Maybe they can call Justice Roberts. Endanger my family, put their safety at risk, and dammit, eat a steak well done with ketchup, they all require an ass-kickin where I come from.

Sounds like a 5th grade kid telling his friends what he would do "if I were there".

On the assumption that Trump did that, I agree that it is a scumbag move.

I also agree that the leftards may finally be catching on to how such doxxing can be dangerous.

They've been doing it long enough. I can't wait for them to feel the pain.

Forum List

Back