🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump praises Paris

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
After insulting Paris and all of France here at home. He quoted his imaginary fiend, "Jim".
I wonder how his followers will rationalize that.

After insulting Paris and all of France here at home. He quoted his imaginary fiend, "Jim".

if you take out the parts that sound like derr derr derrr derrp the Op reads: Trump wantbto Paris

He's the typical bully. He hurls insults when he knows he's safe, and then sucks up to the cool kids so that they'll like him.

He's the typical bully. He hurls insults when he knows he's safe, and then sucks up to the cool kids so that they'll like him.
----------------------------------------- naw , he just tells the 'punks' ][parisians and frencies] what they want to hear and now they are smiling and giddy as the muslims plan their next move BlackFlag .

----------------------------------------- naw , he just tells the 'punks' ][parisians and frencies] what they want to hear and now they are smiling and giddy as the muslims plan their next move BlackFlag .
What? Are you saying Trump just ran interference for Muslims? :rofl:

:cuckoo:

3f4463f113a4efc203450b1ab9c7de3e99f5bf6676416a6b975d0cdafe6ccc36.jpg

So now that Trump has praised Paris, now his followers will do the same.

Forum List

Back