trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

It's not like that would hurt America in any way. It's not like any of us really care anything about what goes on in Europe.
Putin and his government sucks. Zelensky and his government sucks.
You really think Poootin would stop when he claimed Ukraine? You know he is now threatening Finland and Sweden?

Poootin is on a mission to reassemble the old USSR. And it seems trump and MAGA are okay with it.

Last edited:
You really think Poootin would stop when he claimed Ukraine? You know he is not threatening Finland and Sweden?

Poootin is on a mission to reassemble the old USSR. And it seems trump and MAGA are okay with it.
Oh, it's more than that. Putin is steeped in 19th century Russian mysticism. He sees himself as "more than just a mere human". He wants to put the historical Russian empire back together. And that includes Finland.

In my opinion ....Trump just signaled Putin to 'Hang in there, when I'm Prez you can get the whole enchilada'.

I realize many didn't hear it exactly like I thought I did.
But, that's what the message was. Hold on, Vlad. Help is coming.
Yup, that is his dog whistle his butt buddy, Poootin. If voters cannot see that, they are missing the main message of his rally,

You really think Poootin would stop when he claimed Ukraine? You know he is not threatening Finland and Sweden?

Biden's policies are destroying THIS country. And you traitors are just fine with that.

That's what the conspiracy theorist are saying. But we all know it's not true. It's just a dispute between Russia and Ukraine. And that's all it is.
Those who stick their nose in between that dispute is going to get called out of it. And even threatened. That's the chain of events that have to happen when one comes between two bodies in dispute.

Some guy in a bar thought he was going to snuggle up to my ex wife while we were having an argument one night. Guess what happened to him?

Trump has nothing to do with it and Poopeypants enabled it.....remember when he cut off the US oil production and bought billions of dollars worth of oil from his buttbuddy Putin?
Has the TDS caused a loss of memory jimboliar??

The MAGA cult is trying to support trump and at the same time support Ukraine. They are talking out of both sides of their lying mouths.
Actually, Poopeypants did that. He bought oil from Putin enabling him to attack the Ukraine, then of course sends billions to the Ukraine but really just for his kickbacks.
Do you ever get anything straight jimboliar??

The MAGA cult is trying to support trump and at the same time support Ukraine. They are talking out of both sides of their lying mouths.
I do not support Ukraine and have not tried to. And you are in the cults that are destroying this country. The abortion cult, the mutalating children cult, the open borders cult, the climate cult, the releasing criminals cult, and the tranny cult.

America isn't at war with either Red China or the Russian Federation. Biden talks shit about them, but hasn't shut down trade or diplomatic relations with either power.
But how is he not at war with them when right-wingers continuously say Biden is a warmonger and is pushing for WWIII?

Forum List

Back