🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump praises Universal Healthcare

Imagine a healthcare system that provides coverage to EVERYONE

No wonder Trump loves it so much

gipperthesnitch is not happy today. This is a good day for America.

Australia has a universal health care system, known as Medicare, which gives citizens free access to doctors and public hospitals paid for by the government.

works for me

How you could be happy about this, only proves how terribly uninformed you are.
The rest of the industrialized world does well with national health care.

That you don't like it means not a fart.

Tell me Jake, which industrialized country's healthcare system would you like to see duplicated for American citizens? Here's the catch, we have to duplicate it EXACTLY to a Tee. Which one do you want?

Tell me Jake, which industrialized country's healthcare system would you like to see duplicated for American citizens? Here's the catch, we have to duplicate it EXACTLY to a Tee. Which one do you want?

You've put them in a corner they won't be able to get out out.
The dopes don't know that the following ‘Universal Healthcare’ countries had higher out-of-pocket costs than the United States before ObamaCare:

Out-of-pocket spending as a share of total expenditure on health, 1980-2000 http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/5/53/22364122.pdf (table 4)

http://www.oecd.org/els/healthpoliciesanddata/22364122.pdf

Canada, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland.

You've put them in a corner they won't be able to get out out.
The dopes don't know that the following ‘Universal Healthcare’ countries had higher out-of-pocket costs than the United States before ObamaCare:

Out-of-pocket spending as a share of total expenditure on health, 1980-2000 http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/5/53/22364122.pdf (table 4)

http://www.oecd.org/els/healthpoliciesanddata/22364122.pdf

Canada, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland.

Yes, and that isn't even the biggest bomb that will be dropped on any liberal foolish enough to suggest another countries healcare system. If one of them steps up and suggest a system, I will absolutely and undoubtedly destroy their fantasy of universal healthcare for all Americans. As a giant orange clown once said "trust me, it's going to big terrific".

No, we don't. That is your false logic.

Which country out there is trying to match to a T our mess here?

Do some study, please.

Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com

It's going to be fantastic health care," Trump said, referring to his new health care plan. "I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia because you have better health care than we do."

US Senator Bernie Sanders quickly picked up on the remark which came after Trump's new bill passed by a handful of votes. The new law still has to pass the US Senate.

"Well Mr President, you're right, in Australia and every other major country on Earth they guarantee health care to all people. They don't throw 24 million people off health insurance. So maybe when we get to the Senate we should start off with looking at the Australian health care system," Sanders told CNN's Anderson Cooper.

Australia has a universal health care system, known as Medicare, which gives citizens free access to doctors and public hospitals paid for by the government.

/---- so you support Trump now?
If he would get universal healthcare through, I sure as hell would.

who is going to pay for it? Any idea? or do you suggest that doctors and hospitals work for free?

Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com

It's going to be fantastic health care," Trump said, referring to his new health care plan. "I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia because you have better health care than we do."

US Senator Bernie Sanders quickly picked up on the remark which came after Trump's new bill passed by a handful of votes. The new law still has to pass the US Senate.

"Well Mr President, you're right, in Australia and every other major country on Earth they guarantee health care to all people. They don't throw 24 million people off health insurance. So maybe when we get to the Senate we should start off with looking at the Australian health care system," Sanders told CNN's Anderson Cooper.

Who knew healthcare could be so complicated??

Trump's problem is that he is intellectually lazy. He does not bother to learn anything about Australia's healthcare system, he just assumes everyone's is better than ours

Imagine a healthcare system that provides coverage to EVERYONE

No wonder Trump loves it so much

Australia has less than 24 million people, We have 330 million (12 million of whom are here illegally). What works for a nation of 24M people will not work for a nation of 330 million. The govt beaurocracy would eat up most of the tax income.

Trump's problem is that he is intellectually lazy. He does not bother to learn anything about Australia's healthcare system, he just assumes everyone's is better than ours

I have friends in Australia, they would trade theirs for ours any day.

Do some study, please.

That was smart of you to divert and avoid the challenge. You just posted the rest of the industrialized world does well with national healthcare, but tucked your tail when asked to provide the best of the best. Why? Why can't you provide an example of the system you want to have here?

Trump was wrong when he said that. Australia does not have a better healthcare system than we do.

See, that's where we differ, when our guys screw up we call them on it, when yours screw up you heap more praise on them and blame Bush.

No, they would not. And they have many friends here that would trade it for theirs.

Do some study, please.

That was smart of you to divert and avoid the challenge. You just posted the rest of the industrialized world does well with national healthcare, but tucked your tail when asked to provide the best of the best. Why? Why can't you provide an example of the system you want to have here?

jakey boy is the most disingenuous poster on this board. He is a parrot of the far left talking point generators. Do not take him seriously. He is a joke.

No, they would not. And they have many friends here that would trade it for theirs.

So they lied when they told me that? The same friend needed a pace maker, he almost died waiting his turn to get one. Be careful what you wish for, it could kill you.

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

See 13:25:

Forum List

Back