🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump praises Universal Healthcare

Yep, rube, that's why the other industrialized countries' folks are healthier, live longer, and pay less.
Your big mistake is in bleeving that means socialized medicine is the best and only way to go.

It isn't.

I have never seen a single pseudocon desconstruct the lies that were made up about Obama.

Not once.

So big whup you found something you disagree with about Trump. That doesn't mean you have integrity or courage.

Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com

It's going to be fantastic health care," Trump said, referring to his new health care plan. "I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia because you have better health care than we do."

US Senator Bernie Sanders quickly picked up on the remark which came after Trump's new bill passed by a handful of votes. The new law still has to pass the US Senate.

"Well Mr President, you're right, in Australia and every other major country on Earth they guarantee health care to all people. They don't throw 24 million people off health insurance. So maybe when we get to the Senate we should start off with looking at the Australian health care system," Sanders told CNN's Anderson Cooper.

Australia has a universal health care system, known as Medicare, which gives citizens free access to doctors and public hospitals paid for by the government.

I don't get where you got the idea that Australia has a federal government mandated single payer health care. You see, Australia is a sovereign nation and doesn't even have a federal government.

So I guess this is it then, Trump should end all federal health care meddling. Come to think of it, the word "health care" doesn't seem to appear in the constitution. I wonder why that is...

Come to think of it, the word "health care" doesn't seem to appear in the constitution.
Neither does "terrorist". Your point?

National defense very much appears in the constitution. That's a big, if not the primary reason for why the union was set up.

But of course, in the mind of a Marxist, the purpose of everything is to spread Marxism. That's why we are in so much trouble.

There is absolutely no reason for why the Fed government should have anything to do with health care. The states can set up their single payer systems if they so choose. But then, the Marxists are afraid that people will vote with their feet, so of course they have to force their delusions on everyone.

In the same sentence:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States...

Come to think of it, the word "health care" doesn't seem to appear in the constitution.
Neither does "terrorist". Your point?

National defense very much appears in the constitution.

So does general welfare.

I don't see "Muslim" or "illegal Mexican" in the Constitution either.
Wouldn't the question for Norman be "what ya think of Trumpcare?" LOL
Trump and his Chumps can dance and shout and thump their chests all they like. Go right ahead.

But when the American people get a bigger health insurance bill in the mail, or taken out of their paychecks, and when tens of millions of them end up with no insurance, all the braggadocios on Fox News won't make a lick of difference when the American people go to the voting booth.

The Emperor Has No Clothes

In the same sentence:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States...

General welfare = take over the whole health care system?

You are delusional.

But anyway, I thought you preferred the Australian system where there is no federal government and the state decides. Eh, I guess you just prefer whatever it takes to have your wishes for free shit fulfilled. Classic regressive...

In the same sentence:

You are delusional.

But anyway, I thought you preferred the Australian system where there is no federal government and the state decides. Eh, I guess you just prefer whatever it takes to have your wishes for free shit fulfilled. Classic regressive...
National defence = ban Muslims?

You are delusional.

In the same sentence:

That phrase "provide for the common Defense and general Welfare" doesn't necessarily translate into gov't run single payer health care.

Speaking of delusional:

But anyway, I thought you preferred the Australian system where there is no federal government and the state decides.
I guess you didn't see post 65.

Who is stupid enough to bleev Australia does not have a federal government? Seriously.

In the same sentence:

You are delusional.

National defence = ban Muslims?

You are delusional.

Nope, didn't say that.

But control immigration? Of course... again, that's why the government was set up.

The Australian federal government provides single payer healthcare through a system they call...Medicare.

And Trump loves it.

No federal government in Australia. :lol:

Man, I'm going to be laughing about that one all day.

Someone should tell Malcolm Turnbull!

"Trump praises Universal Healthcare"

No he didn't he was pointing out how bad Obamacare is

Forum List

Back