🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump praises Universal Healthcare

President Trump praised Australia's government-funded universal heath-care system
That is not true. He said they have a better system than we do. I agree obamacare is failing.

Trump praises Australia’s universal health-care system: ‘You have better health care than we do’

spin it any way you want to, there ^^^^ it is.

Thanks for proving my point #7 He said they have better healthcare than Obamacare/we do get it dim one?

Trumpcare = Medicare
Eventually, that is exactly where he is leading his Chumps.
Pfft. Trump has no interest in leading or even society. He just wanted the potus gig.
That's all LBJ wanted. He had no plan to go down in history as the civil rights President.

Trump's ego will demand a legacy. And that legacy will be single payer. The huckster has advocated single payer health care for decades.
I realize LBJ had an insatiable need for power. But I think Trump just desperately needs attention. It may be that LBJ would have been adaptable to any political persuasion. That is, if he was born in the Reagan years, he'd be quite comfortable as Mitch McConnell. However, as much as I dislike the Turtle's use of power, at one time he was a centrist who really did want a limited and accountable government. I don't think Trump ever had any philosophy of what govt is supposed to be.

In all fairness to Trump, he really is not praising universal health insurance. He is just running off at the mouth about things that he knows nothing about, as usual.

Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com

It's going to be fantastic health care," Trump said, referring to his new health care plan. "I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia because you have better health care than we do."

US Senator Bernie Sanders quickly picked up on the remark which came after Trump's new bill passed by a handful of votes. The new law still has to pass the US Senate.

"Well Mr President, you're right, in Australia and every other major country on Earth they guarantee health care to all people. They don't throw 24 million people off health insurance. So maybe when we get to the Senate we should start off with looking at the Australian health care system," Sanders told CNN's Anderson Cooper.

Australia has a universal health care system, known as Medicare, which gives citizens free access to doctors and public hospitals paid for by the government.

Drumpf praises the Republican shit-storm bill they just passed and then praises Australia's healthcare system as better than ours which covers all the people.

Mr Freud can you step forward and take a bow.

Trumpcare = Medicare
Pfft. Trump has no interest in leading or even society. He just wanted the potus gig.
That's all LBJ wanted. He had no plan to go down in history as the civil rights President.

Trump's ego will demand a legacy. And that legacy will be single payer. The huckster has advocated single payer health care for decades.

Bush and Obama seemed concerned about their legacy
I don't see it in Trump. Building a legacy takes work and Trump doesn't seem to want to do it

Besides, he will declare himself our greatest President anyway

Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com

It's going to be fantastic health care," Trump said, referring to his new health care plan. "I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia because you have better health care than we do."

US Senator Bernie Sanders quickly picked up on the remark which came after Trump's new bill passed by a handful of votes. The new law still has to pass the US Senate.

"Well Mr President, you're right, in Australia and every other major country on Earth they guarantee health care to all people. They don't throw 24 million people off health insurance. So maybe when we get to the Senate we should start off with looking at the Australian health care system," Sanders told CNN's Anderson Cooper.

Australia has a universal health care system, known as Medicare, which gives citizens free access to doctors and public hospitals paid for by the government.

It's what Trump promised Americans if he got elected. He wakes up to a new reality every day.

Trumpcare = Medicare

I don't see it in Trump. Building a legacy takes work and Trump doesn't seem to want to do it

I'll give the Trumpbots this, the Orange Cretin is different breed of cat when it comes to potuses.

Who knew healthcare could be so complicated??

Trump's problem is that he is intellectually lazy. He does not bother to learn anything about Australia's healthcare system, he just assumes everyone's is better than ours

Trump was wrong when he said that. Australia does not have a better healthcare system than we do.

See, that's where we differ, when our guys screw up we call them on it, when yours screw up you heap more praise on them and blame Bush.
TRUMP was wrong!??
Quick, someone write down the date and time, this is an unprecedented showing of reality from a trump supporter!!!

write it down, bookmark it. you can also write down the times I said the Bush was wrong. As I said, that's the difference between conservatives and liberals, we hold our guys accountable, you merely worship yours.
I have never seen any of you pseudocons ever admit when Obama or the Democrats were right. Ever.

Obozo was right about giving the OK to hit OBL. Truman was right about dropping the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Kennedy was right about the Cuban blockade.

Happy now?

works for me
And me

but not for the Aussies, or the Brits, or the Canadians, or the Germans, or the French, or the Italians, or the Russians, or the Chinese.

Tell us where socialized medicine has been a success.

Trumpcare = Medicare

I'll give the Trumpbots this, the Orange Cretin is different breed of cat when it comes to potuses.

Yep, he is a real person, not a full of shit politician, he talks and acts like a real person, not a fricken talking point robot.

works for me
And me

but not for the Aussies, or the Brits, or the Canadians, or the Germans, or the French, or the Italians, or the Russians, or the Chinese.

And then tell us how much everybody in those countries have to pay for their UHC. And it's EVERYBODY, not just the top 50%, try telling the American public you'll give 'em UHC but they'll have to pay a 20-25% VAT tax like they do in the European social democracies that have UHC, let's see how that goes over.

/---- so you support Trump now?
If he wants to go to universal healthcare, then yes, I would support him on this matter.

Government employee doctors and government run hospitals. It's the marriage of the VA and the DMV.

Australia has insurance and private hospitals for those who pay. They get real doctors and real Healthcare.

Yep, he is a real person, not a full of shit politician, he talks and acts like a real person, not a fricken talking point robot.
he's mentally unstable, that's not a bragging point.

he's mentally unstable, that's not a bragging point.

what do you have to back up that claim? You don't like him, you voted for the lying, corrupt, crazy hildebeast and you dare call anyone else unstable. LOL

/---- so you support Trump now?
If he wants to go to universal healthcare, then yes, I would support him on this matter.

just one question: who is going to pay for it? are you ready to start paying a national sales tax or a VAT tax? how do you think the Europeans fund their socialized medicine?

works for me
And me

And then tell us how much everybody in those countries have to pay for their UHC. And it's EVERYBODY, not just the top 50%, try telling the American public you'll give 'em UHC but they'll have to pay a 20-25% VAT tax like they do in the European social democracies that have UHC, let's see how that goes over.
The US already spends wayyy more per capita that other countries. Money should not be at issue.

Forum List

Back