🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump praises Universal Healthcare

In the same sentence:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States...

General welfare = take over the whole health care system?

You are delusional.

But anyway, I thought you preferred the Australian system where there is no federal government and the state decides. Eh, I guess you just prefer whatever it takes to have your wishes for free shit fulfilled. Classic regressive...
National defence = ban Muslims?

You are delusional.

Nope, didn't say that.

But control immigration? Of course... again, that's why the government was set up.
Show me where I said our government should "take over the whole health care system".

I think we can all see who is delusional.

The Australian federal government provides single payer healthcare through a system they call...Medicare.

And Trump loves it
He may like it better than Obamacare but that was the whole point of Obamacare to begin with. The Dems wanted to ruin health ins and create a single payer system. The people however said no and elected Trump. Learn it Love it Live it commie.

"Trump praises Universal Healthcare"

No he didn't he was pointing out how bad Obamacare is

here's exactly what he pointed out ..

NEW YORK -- Seconds after praising his party's efforts to pass a new health-care bill that estimates said would leave millions uninsured, President Trump praised Australia's government-funded universal heath-care system.

"We have a failing health care -- I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia, because you have better health care than we do," a tuxedo-clad Trump said at a meeting with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in Manhattan on Thursday.

Australia has a government-funded health-care system, called Medicare, that exists alongside private insurance. The system is funded in part by taxes, including on the wealthy.

The Australian federal government provides single payer healthcare through a system they call...Medicare.

And Trump loves it
He may like it better than Obamacare but that was the whole point of Obamacare to begin with. The Dems wanted to ruin health ins and create a single payer system. The people however said no and elected Trump. Learn it Love it Live it commie.
You are clearly a person who has no fucking clue how I think we should reform health care, despite my having posted long, long posts about it at least a hundred times on this forum.

Idiot.

Trump is leading you retards into the single payer liberal camp, and you just go gleefully and ignorantly along.

In the same sentence:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States...

General welfare = take over the whole health care system?

You are delusional.

But anyway, I thought you preferred the Australian system where there is no federal government and the state decides. Eh, I guess you just prefer whatever it takes to have your wishes for free shit fulfilled. Classic regressive...
National defence = ban Muslims?

You are delusional.

Nope, didn't say that.

But control immigration? Of course... again, that's why the government was set up.
Show me where I said our government should "take over the whole health care system".

I think we can all see who is delusional.

Well, only most of it. Which, is not that big of a difference. My argument is of course, this is none of the fed government's business, unless its about something like vaccines, which affects the other states. But of course, there are people who want to shoehorn their utopias on everyone, no matter through which means.

And population of Australia is less than that of California, so your argument about "federal government" is disingenuous. There is no body the size of US federal government in Australia, not even close. It is much more comparable to a state government.

See post 40
I don't need to to know what I heard him say. Most civilized nations have better systems in place than Obamacare. that is why we elected Trump. To get rid of it.

You are clearly a person who has no fucking clue how I think we should reform health care, despite my having posted long, long posts about it at least a hundred times on this forum.

Idiot.

Trump is leading you retards into the liberal camp, and you just go gleefully and ignorantly along.
:blahblah:

President Trump praised Australia's government-funded universal heath-care system
That is not true. He said they have a better system than we do. I agree obamacare is failing.

Idiot.

Trump is leading you retards into the liberal camp, and you just go gleefully and ignorantly along.
:blahblah:
When Trump's single payer trapdoor opens beneath your feet, maybe then you will finally realize what a willfully stupid retard you have been.

But I doubt it.

And Trump loves it
Does calling people "commie" still work? It has been around for such an long time now and it has served the Republican party well for many years, but is it losing it's steam and maybe a new name should be in planning stage. I think "fascist" has some potential.

Bingo.

I talk about the "willful blindness" of you tards quite often. Thank you for providing a textbook example. :lol:

Awesome.
You don't know half of what you think you know. The nation has a healthcare system that has been failing and it's reached it's limit. The whole plan was unraveling. The GOP just made a first crack at fixing it. A little dweeb on some message board does not score higher in my book sorry. But you can humor me and tell us all how to fix this system that was methodically taken apart by evil people intent on taking the system over for themselves to run. Go Ahead ass tell us.

Trumpcare = Medicare
Eventually, that is exactly where he is leading his Chumps.
Pfft. Trump has no interest in leading or even society. He just wanted the potus gig.
That's all LBJ wanted. He had no plan to go down in history as the civil rights President.

Trump's ego will demand a legacy. And that legacy will be single payer. The huckster has advocated single payer health care for decades.

When Trump's single payer trapdoor opens beneath your feet, maybe then you will finally realize what a willfully stupid retard you have been.

But I doubt it.
You are railing against the first draft idiot. Now it goes to the senate than back to the house. get back to me then and control your raising BP. Geeeze

Does calling people "commie" still work? It has been around for such an long time now and it has served the Republican party well for many years, but is it losing it's steam and maybe a new name should be in planning stage. I think "fascist" has some potential
it sure got him ticked off...:badgrin:

Forum List

Back