Trump Predicted 9/11 a Year Before

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Any federal government agency which did not PREDICT after 1993 that THE WORLD TRADE
CENTER would be TARGETED AGAIN by the dogs of mecca is ------utterly incompetent. Any US citizen
who objects to surveillance of mosques and muslims ------is a proterrorist lump of shit

He doesn't "predict 9/11" -- it says some sort of terrorist attack. And bin Laden's name was already known. Besides which, Rump is an infamous xenophobe, and that sells books.

But say -- if you hold a mirror up to the word "Hearts" on the front of the Sargent Pepper album, you get the words "He Die" with an arrow pointing to Paul McCartney. And if you were born under Pisces you will soon face an uncertain decision.

:rolleyes:

He doesn't "predict 9/11" -- it says some sort of terrorist attack. And bin Laden's name was already known. Besides which, Rump is an infamous xenophobe, and that sells books.

But say -- if you hold a mirror up to the word "Hearts" on the front of the Sargent Pepper album, you get the words "He Die" with an arrow pointing to Paul McCartney. And if you're a Pisces you will soon face an uncertain decision.

I am a pisces---------is it in the realm of romance?

But say -- if you hold a mirror up to the word "Hearts" on the front of the Sargent Pepper album, you get the words "He Die" with an arrow pointing to Paul McCartney. And if you're a Pisces you will soon face an uncertain decision.

I am a pisces---------is it in the realm of romance?

Well it's not certain -- is it? ;)

Yeah actually I figured you were.

Forum List

Back