Trump prepares for court fight to prove he was right to doubt 2020 election results

Just ask Wisconsin electors. They can tell you all about how they tried to cheat.
And the game gets more players onto the field today. In Arizona. 10 more, I think.
Kenneth Cheseboro, lawyer for Don Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election, and an architect of the Fraudulent Elector scheme, is flying to Arizona to testify for the prosecution of those 10 frauds.

Couple that development with the Rudy 'Tailtuckin' G. jury selection on the Ruby Freeman slander case.....well, what a fun week this could turn out to be. No?

---------------------------------------------------------
CALL: "That's fabricated evidence through lawfare."
RESPONSE: "What is fact is that you have no evidence of a stolen election,"

MagaMan, do show us your evidence of a stolen election.
And if you really do have some credible verifiable evidence.....well, why have you kept it this long?*
Show us.

*In truth, I know you have been asked that very question several times on this venue previously. You copped out repeatedly. And without be disrespectful.....I'm pretty goshdarn sure you are gonna cop out and skedaddle once again.
All show. No go.
"MachoMan"?
Umm, Marshmallow Man?

-----------------------------------------------------------

We do have evidence of a capitol riot to overturn the electoral count,
And JESHorse seats the nail firmly. Danke.

Trump's imbecilic notion of absolute immunity struck down

Two D.C. courts on Friday shot down former President Donald Trump's presidential immunity claims related to January 6 and his efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss.

U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan on Friday ruled that being president does not equate to "a lifelong 'get-out-of-jail-free' pass."

quotes:
"Former Presidents enjoy no special conditions on their federal criminal liability," she wrote. "Defendant may be subject to federal investigation, indictment, prosecution, conviction, and punishment for any criminal acts undertaken while in office."

Chutkan also shut down Trump's argument that the case presents a violation of his First Amendment rights, as his attorneys have alleged that his challenging of the election via claims of election fraud was a protected act of free speech.

"It is well established that the First Amendment does not protect speech that is used as an instrument of a crime," Chutkan observed. "Defendant is not being prosecuted simply for making false statements ... but rather for knowingly making false statements in furtherance of a criminal conspiracy and obstructing the electoral process."
Headlines:

Special counsel Jack Smith's team has asked the Supreme Court to step in and decide the issue of presidential immunity regarding former President Donald Trump's federal election interference charges.

Smith is asking the court to immediately resolve the issue, to prevent any delay of the March 4 trial date.

Headlines:

Special counsel Jack Smith's team has asked the Supreme Court to step in and decide the issue of presidential immunity regarding former President Donald Trump's federal election interference charges.

Smith is asking the court to immediately resolve the issue, to prevent any delay of the March 4 trial date.
Delay the trial until after the 2024 presidential election.

And the game gets more players onto the field today. In Arizona. 10 more, I think.
Kenneth Cheseboro, lawyer for Don Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election, and an architect of the Fraudulent Elector scheme, is flying to Arizona to testify for the prosecution of those 10 frauds.

Couple that development with the Rudy 'Tailtuckin' G. jury selection on the Ruby Freeman slander case.....well, what a fun week this could turn out to be. No?

---------------------------------------------------------

MagaMan, do show us your evidence of a stolen election.
And if you really do have some credible verifiable evidence.....well, why have you kept it this long?*
Show us.

*In truth, I know you have been asked that very question several times on this venue previously. You copped out repeatedly. And without be disrespectful.....I'm pretty goshdarn sure you are gonna cop out and skedaddle once again.
All show. No go.
"MachoMan"?
Umm, Marshmallow Man?

-----------------------------------------------------------

And JESHorse seats the nail firmly. Danke.
They are droppoing like flies. What an embarrassment to this country they all are. What the F were they thinking?

I know, right? They can't YET bring themselves to say it's only rigged if he loses. Before long they'll come around to just saying we don't need elections at all since they're all rigged anyway.
Believe it or not, there is one good thing that comes out of this. The Left understands that there is no moral barricade the Right won't cross. If it came to it, and they were told to do it by Trump, they'd kill you to win the election. Forget the insurrection. That's playground fun compared to what his lunatic base would do. These people are wrapped up in insanity right now, and you best not forget it. We thought the Revolutionary war fixed our King ruling problem. Wrong! Now they worship an orange Jesus. And they'll do anything to crown him their King Nazi Fascist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back