Trump pressured Parks Department to back up his lies with crowd photos

So no source for your "real news" outlets???...lol...ok.

I'll wait for you to present some actual evidence Trump 'Pressured' anyone. I'll give you a little more time. I'm a fair person.
No time needed, The Washington Post has done a thorough job of laying trump's tantrum out...now what "real news" source do you have to rebut the WP...I;ll wait.

Uh huh, some Democrat dunces at the Washington Post said it, therefore it must be true. It's Fake News kid. Nothing more, nothing less.
So your stab at intelligence is to have no supporting facts, statements or articles to support your contention, no alternate "real news" sources, scream out "fake news" and to call the reporter a dunce???...lol...

Did I already tell you, you were stupid???

Well, i gave you a chance. You still haven't presented any actual evidence proving Trump 'Pressured' anyone. Taking some Washington Post Democrat dunces' word, isn't actual evidence. It's Fake News. Movin on...
Yes, move on because you have been made the fool. Now go to another thread and scream "fake news" simply because you are allergic to factual journalism...

Trump pressured Park Service to find proof for his claims about inauguration crowd

You know, if we didn't now know Trump for the pathological liar he is, we might be surprised by this story.
But now it's CNN showing us Trump and Spicer were right all along.

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump
Sorry to burst your bubble but what a stupid post...your link IN NO WAY supports tump's allegations that more people where there than any other inauguration in history and that the numbers he wished were there were even remotely true.
If you looked at the crowd in this link, you saw that it was at least as large as Obama's 2009 inauguration and that the earlier photos CNN published were not taken during President Trump's speech but much earlier. Trump was right, Spicer was right and the MSM were very, very wrong.
So you looked at a photo and factually concluded that the numbers from trump were correct???...lol
Did you mean this as a serious post or are you just funnin"???
There is no way to get a reliable head count, but the pictures of Obama's 2009 inaugural crowd and this picture of President Trump's inaugural crowd look identical, so it is fair to conclude that as far as anyone can tell, President Trump's inaugural crowd was at least as large as Obama's 2009 inaugural crowd.

I'll wait for you to present some actual evidence Trump 'Pressured' anyone. I'll give you a little more time. I'm a fair person.
No time needed, The Washington Post has done a thorough job of laying trump's tantrum out...now what "real news" source do you have to rebut the WP...I;ll wait.

Uh huh, some Democrat dunces at the Washington Post said it, therefore it must be true. It's Fake News kid. Nothing more, nothing less.
So your stab at intelligence is to have no supporting facts, statements or articles to support your contention, no alternate "real news" sources, scream out "fake news" and to call the reporter a dunce???...lol...

Well, i gave you a chance. You still haven't presented any actual evidence proving Trump 'Pressured' anyone. Taking some Washington Post Democrat dunces' word, isn't actual evidence. It's Fake News. Movin on...
Yes, move on because you have been made the fool. Now go to another thread and scream "fake news" simply because you are allergic to factual journalism...

Oh, i'll be back. I'm gonna call y'all out on every bit of your Fake News. Bet on that kid. :)

BZZZZZ Impossible to tell without a real complete headcount taken at the actual moment of the inauguration. SO the liberal attack by using pictures taken at different points in the inauguration WERE IN FACT JUST ANOTHER LYING LIBERAL ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT THE PRESIDENT>>>>>>> IT IS LIBERAL LYING FAKE NEWS. The 2009 should have been the largest ever, but I don't think it was. DC is a very largely Black area and he was after all the first Black president. He was also the liberal version of GOD that should have given him many times more drawing power then any other president ever had. ALSO conservatives are not the vile venomous piles of shit that liberals are and they didn't skip his inauguration because they didn't agree with him. Mostly because WE felt he was elected, and had a right to a safe transfer of power to protect the people of this country on that day.

Trump pressured Park Service to find proof for his claims about inauguration crowd

You know, if we didn't now know Trump for the pathological liar he is, we might be surprised by this story.

I seriously can't believe you people, on both sides of the aisle, are still dwelling on this fucking crowd size debate as if it's the most pressing issue on the entire fucking planet. It's like fucking Roe v Wade or something. Move on, ALL of you
Well, the actual crowd size is not really the important issue, but if the MSM deliberately compared a photo of the crowd taken three hours before the inauguration to one taken during Obama's inauguration that is an important issue, and that seems to be what happened. Check out this photo now released by CNN at the time of the inauguration.

Sorry to burst your bubble but what a stupid post...your link IN NO WAY supports tump's allegations that more people where there than any other inauguration in history and that the numbers he wished were there were even remotely true.
If you looked at the crowd in this link, you saw that it was at least as large as Obama's 2009 inauguration and that the earlier photos CNN published were not taken during President Trump's speech but much earlier. Trump was right, Spicer was right and the MSM were very, very wrong.
So you looked at a photo and factually concluded that the numbers from trump were correct???...lol
There is no way to get a reliable head count, but the pictures of Obama's 2009 inaugural crowd and this picture of President Trump's inaugural crowd look identical, so it is fair to conclude that as far as anyone can tell, President Trump's inaugural crowd was at least as large as Obama's 2009 inaugural crowd.
There was a reliable headcount made during both events...because you don't like facts doesn't disprove them...
Would you like me to cite numerous sources to disprove your assertion???

Oh, i'll be back. I'm gonna call y'all out on every bit of your Fake News. Bet on that kid. :)
Don't let facts kick you in the ass on your way out...

There was a reliable headcount made during both events...because you don't like facts doesn't disprove them...
There are no headcounts but some people do estimates. The Park Service stopped doing estimates some years ago because it decided they were not reliable. Once again, if you look at the photo CNN just released and compare it to the photo of Obama's 2009 inauguration, it is clear that the crowd at President Trump's inauguration is at least as large as the crowd at Obama's 2009 inauguration and this makes it clear Trump and Spicer were right and the media was very wrong.

There are no headcounts but some people do estimates. The Park Service stopped doing estimates some years ago because it decided they were not reliable. Once again, if you look at the photo CNN just released and compare it to the photo of Obama's 2009 inauguration, it is clear that the crowd at President Trump's inauguration is at least as large as the crowd at Obama's 2009 inauguration and this makes it clear Trump and Spicer were right and the media was very wrong.
Ok...it's obvious you have adopted the "alternate facts" mantra, so in your world the impossible did happen.

Ok...it's obvious you have adopted the "alternate facts" mantra, so in your world the impossible did happen.
What's obvious is that you don't care what the facts are.

I seriously can't believe you people, on both sides of the aisle, are still dwelling on this fucking crowd size debate as if it's the most pressing issue on the entire fucking planet. It's like fucking Roe v Wade or something. Move on, ALL of you

LEAVE POOR DONALD ALONE!!!!

Don't let facts kick you in the ass on your way out...

You haven't presented any facts. You've only presented Democrat Fake News.

Trumps hands are bigger than Obamas too.....
In the Drumpfster Alt-Universe.

All Geminis have small hands. And quick minds. And are great communicators. And think out loud so they blurt out what's on the top of their heads, thinking it through out loud.

I'm amazed at people who are worried about his tan and his hand size when he's one of the top ten most capable business people in the world. And he's always been a moderate, still is. Give the guy a chance. We have a 20 trillion debt problem to fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back