Trump pressured Parks Department to back up his lies with crowd photos

Trump pressured Park Service to find proof for his claims about inauguration crowd

You know, if we didn't now know Trump for the pathological liar he is, we might be surprised by this story.
The fact that YOU are acting as juvenile as Trump over this POINTLESS BULLSHIT speaks volumes about your lack of maturity as much as it does his.

Who gives a fuck
The fact is that one is the freaking POTUS and has the maturity of a turnip...thanks for admitting Trump is juvenile, what took you this long...

So many keep falling for this Democrat Fake News shite. When will they learn? This is another hoax. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump pressured Park Service to find proof for his claims about inauguration crowd

You know, if we didn't now know Trump for the pathological liar he is, we might be surprised by this story.
The fact that YOU are acting as juvenile as Trump over this POINTLESS BULLSHIT speaks volumes about your lack of maturity as much as it does his.

Who gives a fuck
The fact is that one is the freaking POTUS and has the maturity of a turnip...thanks for admitting Trump is juvenile, what took you this long...
I've been saying that since pre election. How stupid does that make YOU?

So many keep falling for this Democrat Fake News shite. When will they learn? This is another hoax. Nothing more, nothing less.
I didn't believe people as stupid as you existed until this election....
Yeah, please give an example of one of your "real news" outlets...smdh.

You have no credible evidence Trump 'pressured' anyone. You Democrats just made it up, and then tried to pass it off as actual 'News.' It is Fake News. And i'll be calling y'all on it every time you try to push it. Cause that's how i roll, son.

Who gives a fuck
Not as stupid as you...I've been saying it since "the apprentice"...

You have no credible evidence Trump 'pressured' anyone. You Democrats just made it up, and then tried to pass it off as actual 'News.' It is Fake News. And i'll be calling y'all on it every time you try to push it. That's how i roll, son.
So no source for your "real news" outlets???...lol...ok.

Who gives a fuck
Not as stupid as you...I've been saying it since "the apprentice"...
So you were getting off on insulting private citizens? Again, that speaks volumes about YOU. He had a VERY popular show. He was a leftie. Your messiah flipped him.

You have no credible evidence Trump 'pressured' anyone. You Democrats just made it up, and then tried to pass it off as actual 'News.' It is Fake News. And i'll be calling y'all on it every time you try to push it. That's how i roll, son.

I'll wait for you to present some actual evidence Trump 'Pressured' anyone. I'll give you a little more time. I'm a fair person.

I'll wait for you to present some actual evidence Trump 'Pressured' anyone. I'll give you a little more time. I'm a fair person.
No time needed, The Washington Post has done a thorough job of laying trump's tantrum out...now what "real news" source do you have to rebut the WP...I;ll wait.

No time needed, The Washington Post has done a thorough job of laying trump's tantrum out...now what "real news" source do you have to rebut the WP...I;ll wait.

Uh huh, some Democrat dunces at the Washington Post said it, therefore it must be true. It's Fake News kid. Nothing more, nothing less.

But now it's CNN showing us Trump and Spicer were right all along.

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump
Sorry to burst your bubble but what a stupid post...your link IN NO WAY supports tump's allegations that more people where there than any other inauguration in history and that the numbers he wished were there were even remotely true.

Uh huh, some Democrat dunces at the Washington Post said it, therefore it must be true. It's Fake News kid. Nothing more, nothing less.
So your stab at intelligence is to have no supporting facts, statements or articles to support your contention, no alternate "real news" sources, scream out "fake news" and to call the reporter a dunce???...lol...

Did I already tell you, you were stupid???

Sorry to burst your bubble but what a stupid post...your link IN NO WAY supports tump's allegations that more people where there than any other inauguration in history and that the numbers he wished were there were even remotely true.
If you looked at the crowd in this link, you saw that it was at least as large as Obama's 2009 inauguration and that the earlier photos CNN published were not taken during President Trump's speech but much earlier. Trump was right, Spicer was right and the MSM were very, very wrong.

If you looked at the crowd in this link, you saw that it was at least as large as Obama's 2009 inauguration and that the earlier photos CNN published were not taken during President Trump's speech but much earlier. Trump was right, Spicer was right and the MSM were very, very wrong.
So you looked at a photo and factually concluded that the numbers from trump were correct???...lol
Did you mean this as a serious post or are you just funnin"???

So your stab at intelligence is to have no supporting facts, statements or articles to support your contention, no alternate "real news" sources, scream out "fake news" and to call the reporter a dunce???...lol...

Did I already tell you, you were stupid???

Well, i gave you a chance. You still haven't presented any actual evidence proving Trump 'Pressured' anyone. Taking some Washington Post Democrat dunces' word, isn't actual evidence. Movin on...

Forum List

Back