trump Privately Received The Coronavirus Vaccine While He Was President In January

Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

When did Trump push herd immunity?
He followed all the advice of Fauci.
Herd Immunity is a scientific strategy and has been around for centuries.
Sweden did Herd Immunity and fared a lot better than many locked down nations.
Obama also did Herd Immunity with swine flu.

TDS for SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
''''''why did he do it in private''''??
WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
There are a lot of people that trust Trump and don’t trust the government and the vaccine.

It might help if those people knew Trump got it.

Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

Thats false. He (obama had the vaccine)

> The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

The jury is still out on that. This NIH page says antibodies are still strong after six months for those who have recovered....

I have read elsewhere, that the time immunity lasts is dependent upon the severity of the infection, with 1.5 months for the mild cases.

This link from the CDC says reinfection is unlikely for three months.

The vaccine protection appears to be comparable...

But we really won't know until there is more data and more time has passed.

What this means is that people are likely going to need booster shots, much like the influenza vaccines, and they will probably have to be tuned annually, just like influenza. There are already at least seven strains of COVID-19 in circulation.

Viruses will be viruses, after all.

Last edited:
TDS for SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
''''''why did he do it in private''''??
WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
There are a lot of people that trust Trump and don’t trust the government and the vaccine.

It might help if those people knew Trump got it.
Kamala said she wouldn't take the drug if Trump endorsed it.
She really cared about the nation's health right there.
Now you say Trump should be shilling for it.

Maybe you should impeach him again and teach him a lesson. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

an advisor to the former president told the New York Times.

That's all anyone needs to see to know this is a made up story. I can't believe you fell for it. You're a rube.

Thats false. He (obama had the vaccine)
66 million were infected before he called a National Emergency.
He never even closed the Mexican border from whence it came.

Who cares

Unless you are incredibly old or unhealthy there's very little to worry about. Take precautions as needed and stop making a big deal out of this garbage

an advisor to the former president told the New York Times.

That's all anyone needs to see to know this is a made up story. I can't believe you fell for it. You're a rube.
The Mooch, maybe?

Why did he do it in private?
It is pretty obvious why. he spent a year making his idiotic cult distrust scientists, then trusted scientists every step of the way with his own health.
That's why he had daily media briefings with scientists flanking him, taking open questions from the media.
Why isn't Joe having daily briefings with such a serious pandemic going on?
Why isn't he informing the public of stats and developments with Fauci beside him?

Herd immunity (so called natural herd immunity where you get immune by getting infected) requires infections. More infections is more replications. More replications is more mutations. More mutations is more variants. The more variants, the less useful your immunity becomes.

Sweden is a sparely populated country. The risk is low. On a global scale, it’s be a complete disaster.

We had a rapidly developed vaccine for H1N1 under Obama.

Why would he make a big fuss about it? Did he ever say he wasn't going to get it? In fact, I recall him saying he would get it, and in fact, directed that front line workers get it first, before him

“People working in the White House should receive the vaccine somewhat later in the program, unless specifically necessary,” Trump said in a tweet. “I have asked that this adjustment be made. I am not scheduled to take the vaccine, but look forward to doing so at the appropriate time.” Trump says he's nixing plan for early vaccine at White House

My question is why did VP Harris take it, after she spread fear and misinformation about the Vaccine?

and the experts are saying that even if you had the Chinese Virus that you should still get the vaccine

He damn near died from it so he ain't takin any chances.

Why did he do it in private?
It is pretty obvious why. he spent a year making his idiotic cult distrust scientists, then trusted scientists every step of the way with his own health.
That's why he had daily media briefings with scientists flanking him, taking open questions from the media.
Why isn't Joe having daily briefings with such a serious pandemic going on?
Why isn't he informing the public of stats and developments with Fauci beside him?
Good point....the only thing I can think of is, is that it's really not that big of a concern to the correct Admin.....

Forum List

Back