Trump proclaims his great respect for Eric Holder

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
"TRUMP: I don’t want to get into loyalty, but I will tell you that, I will say this: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him. When you look at the I.R.S. scandal, when you look at the guns for whatever, when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems they had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion, these were real problems. When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest, I have great respect for that."

...hearing how the Trump cultists try to defend this should be interesting.

What We Learned From Trump’s Rambling New York Times Interview

think that dirty 'pos' is a very good description for both 'holder and 'hussein obama' in'it ??

"TRUMP: I don’t want to get into loyalty, but I will tell you that, I will say this: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him. When you look at the I.R.S. scandal, when you look at the guns for whatever, when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems they had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion, these were real problems. When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest, I have great respect for that."

What is to defend? Trump gave former Obama criminal US AG a back-handed compliment by praising his un-wavering criminal loyalty in protecting Obama's ass / administration from all the Obama scandals.

Holder went as far as to commit Felony Perjury before Congress in the attempted cover-up of the illegal arming of Mexican Drug Cartels. Obama, equally loyal, protected Holder from being indicted / charged, but a BI-PARTISAN Congress CENSURED Holder for his crimes, making Holder the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured - another Obama / Holder 1st.

Loyalty is an admirable quality, often hard to find. I mean, it is not everyday you will find someone who is willing to commit a Felony and risk jail time to cover your ass. Holder may be / have been a Russia Crime-Hiding, Aiding and abetting, Obama/Hillary-protecting, felonious perjuring, gun-running, criminal POS, but he was extremely loyal to his boss.

(Only snowflakes can read what Trump said and attempt to spin it into actual praise of some LEGAL act. :p)

'al capone' and 'charlie manson' also had lawyers eh Carbineer ??

What is to defend? Trump gave former Obama criminal US AG a back-handed compliment by praising his un-wavering criminal loyalty in protecting Obama's ass / administration from all the Obama scandals.

Holder went as far as to commit Felony Perjury before Congress in the attempted cover-up of the illegal arming of Mexican Drug Cartels. Obama, equally loyal, protected Holder from being indicted / charged, but a BI-PARTISAN Congress CENSURED Holder for his crimes, making Holder the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured - another Obama / Holder 1st.

Loyalty is an admirable quality, often hard to find. I mean, it is not everyday you will find someone who is willing to commit a Felony and risk jail time to cover your ass. Holder may be / have been a Russia Crime-Hiding, Aiding and abetting, Obama/Hillary-protecting, felonious perjuring, gun-running, criminal POS, but he was extremely loyal to his boss.

(Only snowflakes can read what Trump said and attempt to spin it into actual praise of some LEGAL act. :p)

What you call criminal loyalty, you also call an admirable quality.

See? Classic Trump cultism.

'al capone' and 'charlie manson' also had lawyers eh Carbineer ??

What's funny is that there is really nothing legitimate in what Trump accuses Holder of, but since Trump THINKS Holder protected Obama from what Trump believes was criminal behavior,

and then PRAISES that protection, that is so telling...

...and so Trump.

Forum List

Back