Trump profits again from being POTUS

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
A few fays ago, Trump tweeted agreeing now with the "One China" policy. About the same time, China grants Trump a trademark for the "Trump" name.

After a long fight in China, years & years & years fighting for that Trademark, we are supposed to believe that this is a coincidence?

I'm sure the orangeshirts will not admit it but this is yet another example of Trump's conflicts of interest.

How many times does this need to happen before you Trumpettes admit your mistake?

A few fays ago, Trump tweeted agreeing now with the "One China" policy. About the same time, China grants Trump a trademark for the "Trump" name.

After a long fight in China, years & years & years fighting for that Trademark, we are supposed to believe that this is a coincidence?

I'm sure the orangeshirts will not admit it but this is yet another example of Trump's conflicts of interest.

How many times does this need to happen before you Trumpettes admit your mistake?
Do you have a source to share on what happened a few fays ago?

Do you have a source to share on what happened a few fays ago?

Trump agrees to "One China" policy. Trump agrees to honour 'One China' policy despite threats - BBC News

Trump gets trademark: http://nypost.com/2017/02/15/china-awards-trump-a-10-year-trademark-on-his-name/

OK. I read the articles. There is no proof that he's done anything wrong. He's had applications waiting for ten years and we are to believe that a single tweet moved one of those applications along. That's pretty weak.

When the left makes up their mind whether Trump should support that policy or not, give us a call. Flip flopping your rants is amusing, though a little confusing. No one is stopping you from making up some Trump t shirts and making a little dough Dave.

OK. I read the articles. There is no proof that he's done anything wrong. He's had applications waiting for ten years and we are to believe that a single tweet moved one of those applications along. That's pretty weak.
So, you think that after a decade or more of trying, he just happened to get approval within a couple of days of backing down to China on the "One China" policy.

The "one china" policy is extremely important to the Chinese.

Say I had a construction permit to get my development started held up for years due to local government resistance.. Then I made a huge donation to those local politicians and two days later I get approval.

You would see nothing amiss.

When the left makes up their mind whether Trump should support that policy or not, give us a call. Flip flopping your rants is amusing, though a little confusing. No one is stopping you from making up some Trump t shirts and making a little dough Dave.
Don't blame me. Your orange buddy question whether that policy would hold with the US. Not me.

Quit blaming the left for Trumps failures & his attempts of trading our country for personal wealth.

So, you think that after a decade or more of trying, he just happened to get approval within a couple of days of backing down to China on the "One China" policy.

Say I had a construction permit to get my development started held up for years due to local government resistance.. Then I made a huge donation to those local politicians and two days later I get approval.

Uh huh. China has nothing to gain by making him look bad? Conspiracy theories go both ways, dear. And they are still only conspiracy theories.

Considering that none of the businesses that may or may not benefit from it belong to President Trump, nor does he have anything to do with their direction, nor will they be making any foreign deals while he's President. Whatever.

Uh huh. China has nothing to gain by making him look bad? Conspiracy theories go both ways, dear. And they are still only conspiracy theories.
I get it. Like Trump donates to a Florida official. That official's investigation about Trump gets dropped. Nothing to see there folks. Nothing to see.

Considering that none of the businesses that may or may not benefit from it belong to President Trump, nor does he have anything to do with their direction, nor will they be making any foreign deals while he's President. Whatever.
If it had no value, why did Trump get his name trademarked?

I get it. Like Trump donates to a Florida official. That official's investigation about Trump gets dropped. Nothing to see there folks. Nothing to see.
You get nothing. Your mind is closed to everything except your bitterness that Donald Trump is POTUS.

You get nothing. Your mind is closed to everything except your bitterness that Donald Trump is POTUS.

Nothing to see here. Nope Nothing to see. (When you are blinded by agent orange.)

The Chinese held off knowing that the Russians would one day make Trump President...or something

Nothing to see here. Nope Nothing to see. (When you are blinded by agent orange.)
Good boy! Keep repeating your mantra. That way you won't forget what you stand for.

Keep your head firmly up Trump's butt.

Good boy! Keep repeating your mantra. That way you won't forget what you stand for.

If it had no value, why did Trump get his name trademarked?

Moving goalposts? Yarp.
No moving goalposts. To claim Trump would not profit from this Trademark is really really stupid.

What part of Trump doesn't own any businesses anymore do you fail to understand?

are you a compulsive liar or just pathetically uninformed? he has NOT divested his ownership interest in his businesses. he only gave up their "operation" to his kids. (while seeing everything that goes on in them).

trumpsters are sad and pathetic

Forum List

Back