Trump Promises More Water for California

"lack of infrastructure"? :heehee:

And you are lying about Lake Mead, it's still only 25% of capacity and Las Vegas is on water restrictions.
He didn’t lie, and it is at 1/3 not 1/4. The lake is up 23 feet. It is still not good but it is better.

While stupid shit Dems have spent the past several decades shrugging their shoulders, Trump offers to fix the problem. And before you Trump haters embarrass yourself further, back when Republican's governed California they proposed exactly the solution Trump is proposing now but the left's extreme environmental whack jobs killed the idea.

Stop trolling. Where's that thread asking if we can have an intelligent discussion between the left and the right, here's evidence it's not possible.
So asking how trump intends to bring more water to California is trolling? I am unaware of any plan he has discussed. He said he would do it. I just asked how.

Correct, the environmentalists have wrecked all three states. The Clintons and the environmentalists virtually destroyed the timber industry out here. They didn't save 1 tree, the entire industry was gifted to Canada who was only too happy to cut down their trees. This decimated local economies across western states.
Except that is Bullshit... Bush oversaw a much bigger decline and Obama one of the biggest growths...

1696093404077.png

1696093441160.png

So are you thanking Obama for bringing the industry back?

27 Mississippi rivers just rained down on Oregon and Washing...last week. :oops: It's flowing out into the Pacific ocean. Too bad Dems are against building pipelines, dams or pretty much anything except solar panels.
They already have what you claim they do not

I say we shoot people who lied on the banking documents to obtain better loans...

I mean, lets shoot them dead... That will solve Bank fraud...

-----

I will also propose shooting people who run a charity and use the money for personal use...

I mean, lets shoot them dead... That will solve charity fraud...

----

It's good to hear hs proposal is doable. how about a link to his proposal?

There is no link. Because it's just the same BS lies he's known for. He's in CA talking about the water problem and lying about how he and he alone is going to fix it. Anyone with an sense knows he's just selling himself. Doing what politicians do. Lie to get votes.

I believe he is addressing the lack of infrastructure in California to store water. After years of drought conditions they had an enormous amount of precipitation this past year and most of it ran straight into the ocean.

Here in Las Vegas, Lake Mead actually rose several feet for the first time in like 20 years.
I would ask Newsom to stop spending billions on that train that goes nowhere and start building some more reservoirs.

How about a link to him saying how he will solve the problem?
Not from Trump but a solution to the problem.

---With the long-term drought, or essentially the change in climate, and steady decline of water supplies on the Colorado River, residents in states such as California are increasingly suggesting why can't we pipe water to western dams much like we pipe oil now?---

Come on, tell me you're going to listen to this epic rant about "dampening the forests" and not have it remind you of some crazy uncle of yours.

That chucklehead in your video is ignorant. Canals make sense in fact, we have one HUGE one in CA that keeps the central valley capable of commercial agriculture. We could use more of those. The canal is surrounded by green belt and orchards and feeds water to growers.

That chucklehead in your video is ignorant. Canals make sense in fact, we have one HUGE one in CA that keeps the central valley capable of commercial agriculture. We could use more of those. The canal is surrounded by green belt and orchards and feeds water to growers.
That's wonderful,. too bad there won't be enough water soon.

Forum List

Back