Trump promises to release his financial records

I’m not worried about how Trump spends his own money. More worried about how congress spends mine.
You don’t care if Trump makes decisions based on how much money he will make off them?

The reality is that Trump is the one president that actually lost money by becoming president. The idea that a billionaire is using his presidency to enrich himself doesn’t pass the laugh test.

I don't know why he would do that. He's under no obligation.
You can't think of a single reason, eh? Not a single one? Fascinating.

Not a one. You?
Yes, with one brain tied behind my back.

Whose brain is that?

Anyway, list them.
Why? So you can whine about them?

As I suspected, the vacuum between your ears.

Trump claims he'll release 'extremely complete' financial details

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....
Lol
Who gives a shit, nothing to see there anyways
If there is nothing to see

Why hasn’t he released his taxes like he promised?

You can't think of a single reason, eh? Not a single one? Fascinating.

Not a one. You?

Whose brain is that?

Anyway, list them.

As suspected, bossy little brat throws his little fit when, as usual, nobody does what he demands.

Not a one. You?

Whose brain is that?

Anyway, list them.

As suspected, bossy little twat throws his little fit when, as usual, nobody does what he demands.

PSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss ... :auiqs.jpg:

Its so funny how he plays leftwing, fake news fools. LOL. He's not releasing shit, and good for him.

Yeah, we all know he is lying, he's prolific at it though not very good.

I don’t know about that
That Sharpie had me fooled

It doesn't surprise me that an inanimate object can out smart you...

Whose brain is that?

Anyway, list them.

As suspected, bossy little twat throws his little fit when, as usual, nobody does what he demands.

PSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss ... :auiqs.jpg:
Wait...aren't you the moron that couldnt muster up the brain power to think of a single reason why a president should release his financial info?

Haha, yeah, that was you. Embarrassing.

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....

Don’t sell yourself short. You have been fooled many times. All the Democrats you support who make $175k per year as Congressmen or $400k per year as President emerged immediately as multimillionaires yet you think the first President who gives up his $400k salary is corrupt??? Think boy, think.

Its so funny how he plays leftwing, fake news fools. LOL. He's not releasing shit, and good for him.

Yeah, we all know he is lying, he's prolific at it though not very good.

I don’t know about that
That Sharpie had me fooled

It doesn't surprise me that an inanimate object can out smart you...

Think of all Trump can accomplish with a Sharpie

Fool me once.....
We've heard that one before....

Like Lucy holding a football for Charlie Brown

OK, this time I’ll show my finances

source.gif

Forum List

Back