Trump promises to release his financial records

Trump claims he'll release 'extremely complete' financial details

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....

You were also fooled or chose to be fooled when Hillary Clinton showed America her prowess on the Cattle futures by parlaying $10K to $100k. What was her skill?

I’m not worried about how Trump spends his own money. More worried about how congress spends mine.
You don’t care if Trump makes decisions based on how much money he will make off them?

The reality is that Trump is the one president that actually lost money by becoming president. The idea that a billionaire is using his presidency to enrich himself doesn’t pass the laugh test.
And if you believe that I've got this really cool bridge for sale....

Whose brain is that?

Anyway, list them.
Why? So you can whine about them?

As I suspected, the vacuum between your ears.
As suspected, bossy little twat throws his little fit when, as usual, nobody does what he demands.

PSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss ... :auiqs.jpg:
Wait...aren't you the moron that couldnt muster up the brain power to think of a single reason why a president should release his financial info?

Haha, yeah, that was you. Embarrassing.

Calvin_Peeing.jpg
on you. :auiqs.jpg:

Its so funny how he plays leftwing, fake news fools. LOL. He's not releasing shit, and good for him.

Yeah, we all know he is lying, he's prolific at it though not very good.

I don’t know about that
That Sharpie had me fooled

It doesn't surprise me that an inanimate object can out smart you...

Think of all Trump can accomplish with a Sharpie

More than your Messiah with a presidency.

I don’t really give a shit about Trumps money.

I would like to see how Bernie can afford so many houses, the Clintons have a charity slush fund and the obie gay couple have a 15 million dollar home on the beach they say is going to be under water if we don’t pay more taxes.

The only financial controversy I've read about concerning Trump was from Mother Jones, a source I don't rely on and only bring up because of the topic of this thread. In their article, they wrote....

Here’s what is publicly known about this mystery debt: On the personal financial disclosure forms that Trump must file each year as president, he has divulged that he owes “over $50 million” to a company called Chicago Unit Acquisition LLC. The forms note that this entity is fully owned by Trump. In other words, Trump owes a large chunk of money to a company he controls.
Trump has never explained this mysterious $50 million loan. Is it evidence of tax fraud?
The way I understand it a lender forgave $50 million in loans to Trump, which for tax purposes counts as income. The questions is whether this Chicago Unit Acquisition LLC is being used as a tax avoidance scheme known as debt parking of the $50 million and constitutes tax fraud?

The story interests me just enough that I'll attempt to get another view from a politically neutral financial source. I'm leery of articles with "?" in their headline.

Last edited:

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....
Lol
Who gives a shit, nothing to see there anyways
If there is nothing to see

Why hasn’t he released his taxes like he promised?
My guess is that it will show that he is not the resounding success that he claims.

That and he has exactly zero incentive to do so considering it cannot make him any political gains. The ONLY thing it can do is hurt him politically.

Fool me once.....

I for one, hope he doesn't release any of his finances. I *WANT* to see you people freaking out, and bouncing off the walls. I can't wait to hear you squealing "he lied!" over and over, while I just laugh and laugh at you.

On the other hand, there is a smaller part of me, that wants to see him release the data, show he has nothing of any importance to hide, and watch you guys dig up every tiny building he's owned, and what you guys squeal like pigs, that you found Putin hiding in a basement utility closet.

Fool me once.....
Lol
Who gives a shit, nothing to see there anyways
If there is nothing to see

Why hasn’t he released his taxes like he promised?
My guess is that it will show that he is not the resounding success that he claims.

That and he has exactly zero incentive to do so considering it cannot make him any political gains. The ONLY thing it can do is hurt him politically.

Yeah, I actually think that's the only reason he doesn't want to release it, is because it will show that he is very successful, just not as successful as he wants people to think.

Part of that is obviously ego. But I also think part of that is simply because he's built a bran name, and that bran name is built on assumed success. Fact is, people do jump at chances to be part of Trump investments, simply because "Trump". Anything that reduces that appearance of universal success, does harm the bran name.

And equally ironic, while the mindless dithering idiots minions likely do think that there is some magical dirt in his finances that will come and 'save us' from Trump being in office.... I would be willing to bet money that most of the Democrat leadership all know that nothing significant is in Trumps finances, but rather they are just cruel evil people, and want to harm Trump any possible way they can.

Congress needs to pass a law to demand ALL government employees reveal their financial records. Pretty sure the Deep State would not want that.

Its so funny how he plays leftwing, fake news fools. LOL. He's not releasing shit, and good for him.

Yeah, we all know he is lying, he's prolific at it though not very good.

I don’t know about that
That Sharpie had me fooled

It doesn't surprise me that an inanimate object can out smart you...

Think of all Trump can accomplish with a Sharpie

More than your Messiah with a presidency.

You got me there

The Great Obama was never able to change the weather

I’m not worried about how Trump spends his own money. More worried about how congress spends mine.

Yup. The only people who are interested in Trumps money are lefty loons. Most people couldn't care less about his money or his tax returns.

Only whiny little lefty loon shits care.

I hope he release all his financial statements from banking record to tax returns and when it is discovered he is not own by Putin what will the left say?

My guess they will make something up and claim it is reality or shift focus in his adulatory and claim America need a more pure man or woman leading the nation...

Fool me once.....
/—-/ How exactly were you fooled in 2017?
Donald Trump releases financial disclosure about his business assets

Fool me once.....
/—-/ You know there is a difference between releasing the “required “ annual financial statement and release his tax returns, which is not required. You do realize that.

Forum List

Back