Trump promises to release his financial records

Trump claims he'll release 'extremely complete' financial details

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....
If I was Trump I would tell the left to go pound sand.
He would rather just lie about releasing his financial information

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....
Who cares? You people would bitch about his financial information no matter what it disclosed
You're a never ever Trump....so go pound sand.

Fool me once.....
He already released all the relevant financial information, he said he was rich. If the Democrats in Congress actually did some work to justify their salaries instead of sitting around gossiping about Trump, that would be enough for them.

Fool me once.....
He already released all the relevant financial information, he said he was rich. If the Democrats in Congress actually did some work to justify their salaries instead of sitting around gossiping about Trump, that would be enough for them.
The thing is.....we know that Trump IS wealthy, we know how he got wealthy.
The BIG question is....how did all these politicians get wealthy on their public servant salaries?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Fool me once.....
Who cares? You people would bitch about his financial information no matter what it disclosed
You're a never ever Trump....so go pound sand.
This president more than any other needs to demonstrate that he is free from financial conflicts that may affect his judgement or motives

The fact that he refuses only makes it more likely that conflicts are there

Fool me once.....
Actually he hasn’t.

He is suing Congress to prevent them from seeing his taxes

/—-/ You know there is a difference between releasing the “required “ annual financial statement and release his tax returns, which is not required. You do realize that.
Every other president since Nixon released their tax returns

Nixon released his tax returns in an attempt to forestall impeachment. He had already been labeled a crook, and wanted to demonstrate.

That others followed the move was a personal decision on their part. There is no reason or obligation for Trump to release anything except under circumstances of a criminal investigation.
/----/ "He had already been labeled a crook, and wanted to demonstrate."
I don't think so. No one ever charged Nixon with being a thief, just the coverup of Watergate. But the real reason the democRATs went after Nixon was because he nailed the traitors Rosenbergs who were later executed for treason. And exposing Commies harming America is something no democRAT can ever forgive. It was payback.
Nixon "uncovered" BOTH the Rosenbergs and Alger Hiss ...
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard...
Greenglass implicated the Rosenbergs in his confession, and the Rosenbergs were arrested. Their trial lasted from March 6th through March 29th, 1951, and after appeals they were executed on June 20, 1953. A young Richard Nixon made a name for himself as the congressional investigator who originally uncovered the Rosenbergs' crime.

Of course, and of course there were no charges, but Nixon was aware of public opinion, and his tax return release was framed by the famous line "people have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I’m not a crook. I’ve earned everything I’ve got.”
Can’t say that about Trump
/----/ Can't say that about Hildabeast.

Fool me once.....
/—-/ You know there is a difference between releasing the “required “ annual financial statement and release his tax returns, which is not required. You do realize that.

Nixon released his tax returns in an attempt to forestall impeachment. He had already been labeled a crook, and wanted to demonstrate.

That others followed the move was a personal decision on their part. There is no reason or obligation for Trump to release anything except under circumstances of a criminal investigation.
The others did so because it was the right thing to do and they had nothing to hide
/----/ The current crowd in Washington is out to get Trump and want his taxes to create a non-stop blizzard of charges of fraud and tax evasion. Why would Trump give them the opportunity?

Fool me once.....

I would not be so polite as that.

I don't think so. No one ever charged Nixon with being a thief, just the coverup of Watergate. But the real reason the democRATs went after Nixon was because he nailed the traitors Rosenbergs who were later executed for treason. And exposing Commies harming America is something no democRAT can ever forgive. It was payback.
Greenglass implicated the Rosenbergs in his confession, and the Rosenbergs were arrested. Their trial lasted from March 6th through March 29th, 1951, and after appeals they were executed on June 20, 1953. A young Richard Nixon made a name for himself as the congressional investigator who originally uncovered the Rosenbergs' crime.

Of course, and of course there were no charges, but Nixon was aware of public opinion, and his tax return release was framed by the famous line "people have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I’m not a crook. I’ve earned everything I’ve got.”
Yes you can
She released ten years of returns.

What is Trump hiding

Fool me once.....

The others did so because it was the right thing to do and they had nothing to hide
/----/ The current crowd in Washington is out to get Trump and want his taxes to create a non-stop blizzard of charges of fraud and tax evasion. Why would Trump give them the opportunity?
Because he knows he is not clean

/—-/ There are Dems in office who won’t release their taxes. What are they hiding?

Yes you can
She released ten years of returns.

What is Trump hiding
/——/ No you dope. We’re talking about being a crook, not tax returns.

He had to undergo a full audit by the IRS. If he weren't clean that would have been leaked long ago. Obummers operatives are infiltrated all through government now.

So, as usual, you are lying to help your master pootin.

What does it feel like to be a traitor?

Fool me once.....
Before or After he releases his healthcare plan? His plan to end our debt - has 4 years left.
His best people are still looking at Obama’s birth certificate
They can’t believe what they are finding

Forum List

Back