Trump promises to release his financial records

Nah, sissyboy donnie cant handle prison. He will never, ever release them.

The IRS and law enforcement has already seen President Trump's tax returns. The only question now is whether the media will see them.

Since the Media has no power to put anyone in prison, your remark is non-sensical.
Why can’t Congress see it?

They might be able to, there is a law allowing certain congressional chairs to ask to see anyone's tax returns.

But my guess is they won't. Because if they did, their own returns and those of their supporters and donors will also become fair game.

Pelosi and Soros and Tom Steyer just don't want to be that transparent.
Congress has the power to investigate tax returns

Trump is ignoring the roles each branch of government hold. If Republicans want to celebrate Trump giving Congress the finger, they had better be prepared for a Democratic President to do the same

In 2025, give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republicans are setting precedents that they will have to live with

They affect the selection of Supreme Court Justices, the power of the President and accountability

IRS does not look for conflicts of interest between your job and Russian or other foreign investments

The IRS scrutinizes the tax returns of people like Trump, and he has never gotten into any trouble. Maybe your dopey ass never considered that.

They look to see if a return is valid
They don’t care about the income you receive from Russia. The people are concerned with a conflict of interest

Not the same thing

He will, when you release the stick from your ass.
Nah, sissyboy donnie cant handle prison. He will never, ever release them.

The IRS and law enforcement has already seen President Trump's tax returns. The only question now is whether the media will see them.

Since the Media has no power to put anyone in prison, your remark is non-sensical.

They might be able to, there is a law allowing certain congressional chairs to ask to see anyone's tax returns.

But my guess is they won't. Because if they did, their own returns and those of their supporters and donors will also become fair game.

When part of a criminal investigation.

IRS does not look for conflicts of interest between your job and Russian or other foreign investments

The IRS scrutinizes the tax returns of people like Trump, and he has never gotten into any trouble. Maybe your dopey ass never considered that.

Exactly. If Trump had forgotten to "carry the 1" when adding up a column of numbers, or put down the wrong date in error, he'd be sitting in the penitentiary right now. The Grand Poobah of the IRS was ultraliberal Lois Lerner who hates anyone to the right of Mao Tse Tung.

Can’t you find anything else to potentially impeach or jail him for today? Are we back to this again. What other president has been held up to this kind of scrutiny? It’s not like he left someone to drown in a car, or one of his famous girlfriends died mysteriously, era, era, era.....

Trump is ignoring the roles each branch of government hold. If Republicans want to celebrate Trump giving Congress the finger, they had better be prepared for a Democratic President to do the same

In 2025, give it a try.

Republicans are setting precedents that they will have to live with

They affect the selection of Supreme Court Justices, the power of the President and accountability
So are the democrats. Trump sets the precedent that he ignores congressional oversight and the dems are setting the precedent to investigate without even a suspicion of a crime.

Trump claims he'll release 'extremely complete' financial details

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....
I just don't care anymore-it just seems like a media "gotcha" attempt with everything
That is the danger in the rout they are taking. By not sticking with a central message, investigating everything under the sun and sensationalizing everything they are running the risk of jading the public to the whole ordeal. Trump is counting on this.

Bullshit. Proof?
That doesnt make any sense. I asked you a question. Come on man...read left to right, top to bottom.
On to the next bullshit allegations, then back to this when it doesn’t pan out. You think other presidents presented legit information? Kennedy’s were bootleggers. And on and on.

What allegations?

You are babbling incoherently. I will ask again:

Which other presidemt refused to divest and was beholden to foreign financial interests?

Bullshit. Proof?
That doesnt make any sense. I asked you a question. Come on man...read left to right, top to bottom.
On to the next bullshit allegations, then back to this when it doesn’t pan out. You think other presidents presented legit information? Kennedy’s were bootleggers. And on and on.

What allegations?

Which other presidemt refused to divest and was beholden to foreign financial interests?

What foreign interests?

Bullshit. Proof?

What allegations?

What foreign interests?

Dude, really? Talling to you trump cultists is like talking to childrn.

"We have all the cash we need from Russia"

Straight from the mouths of douchebags...

Bullshit. Proof?

What allegations?

What foreign interests?

Dude, really? Talling to you trump cultists is like talking to childrn.

"We have all the cash we need from Russia"

Straight from the mouths of douchebags...

Ok. I’ve heard allegations, and nothing proven. I’m not a member of the dim cult.

Bullshit. Proof?

What allegations?

What foreign interests?

Golf courses in Ireland and Scotland for starters dumbass

Forum List

Back