Trump promises to release his financial records

If he wasn't clean, we'd know about it. The IRS would have moved on it while Obama was in office.

if he was clean he would SHOW OFF his tax returns like the BIG SHOT he says he is - in case nobody noticed, everything he SAYS is bullshit.

Most people don't show off their personal papers to friends, much less the general pop.

most people arent pretentious, narcissist's like Trump.
Most people are not President of the US and most people are not multi billionaires and most people did not set the entire political establishments of both parties on their ears despite having no prior political experience and most people are not stupid enough to try to summarize the President with a few shallow slanders.
Doesn’t mean he is not accountable to the people

He is indeed accountable to the people, and he's been doing a superb job at serving as our President.

Without a doubt, the Trump Administration is the most transparent in history.

Trump's impromptu press conferences where he answers questions about anything on the WH lawn are superb.

I don't know why he would do that. He's under no obligation.

he wants to lie and blow smoke up your ass because he knows you will believe him and kiss his fat ass -

Why would I care to see verification of what Trump's financial position is?

I know he's doing pretty good, owns a huge jet with his name painted on the side. Lives in a 3 story penthouse apartment in New York that puts the White House to shame. Trump and Melania are sacrificing a lot having to live in that dump at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue- the living conditions are truly pathetic to what he's used to.
The American People are giving up a lot to allow them to live in the People’s House

Trump would really prefer just to continue to live in New York and commute to Washington in a helicopter when needed. And Melania certainly would as well- Manhattan is her base of operations for her shopping excursions. And little Barron had a full floor for his stuff in New York-tiny accommodations in Washington.
Lisa Douglas

Green0011.jpg

I don't know why he would do that. He's under no obligation.

he wants to lie and blow smoke up your ass because he knows you will believe him and kiss his fat ass -

Why would I care to see verification of what Trump's financial position is?

I know he's doing pretty good, owns a huge jet with his name painted on the side. Lives in a 3 story penthouse apartment in New York that puts the White House to shame. Trump and Melania are sacrificing a lot having to live in that dump at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue- the living conditions are truly pathetic to what he's used to.
The American People are giving up a lot to allow them to live in the People’s House

Trump would really prefer just to continue to live in New York and commute to Washington in a helicopter when needed. And Melania certainly would as well- Manhattan is her base of operations for her shopping excursions. And little Barron had a full floor for his stuff in New York-tiny accommodations in Washington.
Lisa Douglas

Green0011.jpg

Exactly. The Douglases lived in a fancy New York apartment and they moved to the sticks when Oliver took a job in sticks, just like Trump. And Lisa Douglas was an attractive Eastern European broad, just like Mrs. Trump.

He will, when you release the stick from your ass.
Nah, sissyboy donnie cant handle prison. He will never, ever release them.

The IRS and law enforcement has already seen President Trump's tax returns. The only question now is whether the media will see them.

Since the Media has no power to put anyone in prison, your remark is non-sensical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is your nose

Nah,
It’s a stick. Not my lifestyle. I’m conservative.

The IRS and law enforcement has already seen President Trump's tax returns. The only question now is whether the media will see them.

Since the Media has no power to put anyone in prison, your remark is non-sensical.
Why can’t Congress see it?

They might be able to, there is a law allowing certain congressional chairs to ask to see anyone's tax returns.

But my guess is they won't. Because if they did, their own returns and those of their supporters and donors will also become fair game.

Pelosi and Soros and Tom Steyer just don't want to be that transparent.

The IRS and law enforcement has already seen President Trump's tax returns. The only question now is whether the media will see them
Or congress. What an odd omission of such an obvious item. Your posts are nothing, if not odd little nuggets of overwrought trump propaganda.

Trump claims he'll release 'extremely complete' financial details

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....

"Financial condition" is nothing. Trump's estimate of his net worth. Not a certified financial statement, not a copy of his tax returns, just whatever bullshit he feels like saying - like always.

Trump claims he'll release 'extremely complete' financial details

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....

"Financial condition" is nothing. Trump's estimate of his net worth. Not a certified financial statement, not a copy of his tax returns, just whatever bullshit he feels like saying - like always.

Why is this so important to you? If Trump is worth $3 Billion or $10 billion, how does it impact you in the least?

Trump's holdings are privately held, the price of real estate is constantly fluctuating,and Trump is highly involved in international markets where currency exchange rates fluctuate as well.

I think the answer "how much is Trump worth" is one of those questions that no one really knows.

if he was clean he would SHOW OFF his tax returns like the BIG SHOT he says he is - in case nobody noticed, everything he SAYS is bullshit.

Most people don't show off their personal papers to friends, much less the general pop.

most people arent pretentious, narcissist's like Trump.
Most people are not President of the US and most people are not multi billionaires and most people did not set the entire political establishments of both parties on their ears despite having no prior political experience and most people are not stupid enough to try to summarize the President with a few shallow slanders.
Doesn’t mean he is not accountable to the people

He is indeed accountable to the people, and he's been doing a superb job at serving as our President.

Without a doubt, the Trump Administration is the most transparent in history.

Trump's impromptu press conferences where he answers questions about anything on the WH lawn are superb.
/——/ Amen to that. The swamp hates politicians who keep there campaign promises.
502FB83E-815C-463E-B930-653430C1D68F.jpeg

They might be able to, there is a law allowing certain congressional chairs to ask to see anyone's tax returns.

But my guess is they won't. Because if they did, their own returns and those of their supporters and donors will also become fair game.

Congress has the power to investigate tax returns

Trump is ignoring the roles each branch of government hold. If Republicans want to celebrate Trump giving Congress the finger, they had better be prepared for a Democratic President to do the same

Congress has the power to investigate tax returns

Trump is ignoring the roles each branch of government hold. If Republicans want to celebrate Trump giving Congress the finger, they had better be prepared for a Democratic President to do the same

In 2025, give it a try.

Forum List

Back