Trump proposes new gun laws

It'll have no effect....Then the moonbats will use the ineffectiveness of the law as evidence that more laws are needed.

Fuck that noise.

oooooh fucking pppuuuuhhhhhlllease ..........

if Obama had even mentioned what just came from Trump you would sew your ass up and implode ....
Quit pretending you know jack squat about what I believe.

Any new laws will not address anything and will be completely ineffective....That is in fact the point of them.

fucks like you are too stupid to know when Trump suggests legislation that shits on your party values ...
Fucks like you are too stupid to know when you're being played for the fools that you are.

And I don't have a party, dumbfuck.

the NRA spends $30 million fighting background checks, and their BOY TRUMP folds like a cheap card table after El Paso suggesting they are ok IF he gets his ego massaged with SOME border control TOO ........ and I'm the one getting PLAYED?

:auiqs.jpg: YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIGHT DUNGBEETLE.
The NRA is next to worthless....I'm a GOA man...Background checks are less than fucking worthless.

And you're still being played like the tragically ignorant buffoon that you are.

No, he's holding Dreamers and immigrants hostage, again, in order to get his way.
1. There is no such thing as 'Dreamers'.
Discouraged with the fact that his fellow Democrats, who held a near duper majority control of Congress, could not pass the Dream Act into law - and after publicly declaring he did not Constitutionally have the authority to affect immigration law - Barry attempted to make his own law through Executive EDICT, signing his own personal 'Dreamer Decree' into his law of the land.

2. 'Immigrants' is the 'existing-immigration-law-ignoring/violating' Democrats' preferred term to describe criminal foreign intruders who intentionally violated existing US Immigration law to enter the United States....

Dear Suckers;

Goldilocks will throw you, and your guns under the bus to get his wall -

Trump: Immigration Reform Should Be Part of Any New Gun Laws

kiss his fat ass for 3 years, and it's like you're not even there ...

now tell the class how a new wall is worth giving up new gun laws ..

oh look, no KY with that F'n either-
This is old news, but I favor it. Getting the wall is critical-using a gun give a way to Democrats is a worthwhile price to pay, and should satisfy or disappoint both sides equally.

Dear Suckers;

Is he trying to say we need gun laws because of the "invasion"? That's fucked up.
No, he's holding Dreamers and immigrants hostage, again, in order to get his way. It didn't work last time. Let's see what happens this time.
AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BILLIONS HE STOLE FROM THE MILITARY? Get building your wall, already. You've got money. You already took it.

thats making Mexico pay for a wall - pass gun control legislation.

THE ART OF THE DEAL !
The only way to keep assault weapons out of America is to Build a Wall to stop Eric Holder from re-importing the AK47s he gave to Murderous Drug Cartels in Mexico!

Dear Suckers;

This is old news, but I favor it. Getting the wall is critical-using a gun give a way to Democrats is a worthwhile price to pay, and should satisfy or disappoint both sides equally.
Won't happen....Trump is deliberately offering something that he knows they won't go for.

This is just like when the border wall people shit themselves when Trump offered everything to the dems that they claimed to want under Oboingo viz. DACA, only to have that deal rejected by them out-of-hand.

And dopes like Siete think he's making an offer that has a prayer of coming about.

No, he's holding Dreamers and immigrants hostage, again, in order to get his way.
1. There is no such thing as 'Dreamers'.
Discouraged with the fact that his fellow Democrats, who held a near duper majority control of Congress, could not pass the Dream Act into law - and after publicly declaring he did not Constitutionally have the authority to affect immigration law - Barry attempted to make his own law through Executive EDICT, signing his own personal 'Dreamer Decree' into his law of the land.

2. 'Immigrants' is the 'existing-immigration-law-ignoring/violating' Democrats' preferred term to describe criminal foreign intruders who intentionally violated existing US Immigration law to enter the United States....
The Dream Tard ACT Never was passed by Congress.

These people are Illegal Immigrants, but Obama Obstructed Justice with his EO called DACA to delay prosecution and deportation.

Dear Suckers;

Won't happen....Trump is deliberately offering something that he knows they won't go for.

This is just like when the border wall people shit themselves when Trump offered everything to the dems that they claimed to want under Oboingo viz. DACA, only to have that deal rejected by them out-of-hand.

And dopes like Siete think he's making an offer that has a prayer of coming about.
Cracked me up when he offered AMNESTY for more people under DACA classification than the Dems actually wanted, and they still would not make a deal with him.

Just shows how FAKE they are.

Dear Suckers;

He's a fucking gun grabber, and he will use immigration policy to get them. The wingers will fall in line, because it's not shitting on the Constitution when they do it. And just for that, they all should be rounded up and jettisoned into the sun.

Dear Suckers;

He's a fucking gun grabber, and he will use immigration policy to get them. The wingers will fall in line, because it's not shitting on the Constitution when they do it. And just for that, they all should be rounded up and jettisoned into the sun.
Wonderful pictures painted-you get a winner for that, and I rarely give them.

Dear Suckers;

He's making an offer he knows they won't take, dumbfuck.

Dear Suckers;

You don't know that any more than I do. And since neither of us can see into the future, let's hope you're correct.

Dear Suckers;

You don't know that any more than I do. And since neither of us can see into the future, let's hope you're correct.
I hope he does.

Dear Suckers;

It's a pattern of behavior.....I'd give odds on it.

Forum List

Back