Trump proposes new gun laws

Gun sales dropped after Trump's' election. The best gun salesman in history retired.

I'll wager they've begun to creep up again in tandem with the Democrats' current expressions of madness.

I will be disappointed if any gun law even makes it to his desk.

Because you're satisfied with the current level of gun violence in this country, and you even want more?
Because you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop blaming the gun and the MILLIONS of gun owners.

The shooters were gun owners. Now you know, you bike riding pussy.
So, the millions of gun owners who DID NOT shoot a bunch of people are JUST THE SAME?

FUCK YOU!!!

Many more gun owners out there waiting to become mass murderers. I bet you can’t wait.

When have you ever seen a manly guy on a bike? Never? I thought so.

Here's one that was ready. Another shiftless young one, but his grandma took action. (Which the majority of them have been):

'Tragedy Averted': Texas Grandma Praised For Stopping Alleged Planned Mass Shooting

Gun sales dropped after Trump's' election. The best gun salesman in history retired.

I'll wager they've begun to creep up again in tandem with the Democrats' current expressions of madness.

Trump is willing to trade gun registration and background checks for border control and the Democrats are expressing madness ?

yeah, go with that one - :auiqs.jpg:

Dear Suckers;

Goldilocks will throw you, and your guns under the bus to get his wall -

Trump: Immigration Reform Should Be Part of Any New Gun Laws

kiss his fat ass for 3 years, and it's like you're not even there ...

now tell the class how a new wall is worth giving up new gun laws ..

oh look, no KY with that F'n either-
Oh, SHIT.

OldLady just quivered down there. :eek:

she was making you a sandwich for lunch .

Trump is willing to trade gun registration and background checks for border control and the Democrats are expressing madness ?

You know the Democrats will never agree to any substantial border control, and so does he.

Grok?

You know the Democrats will never agree to any substantial border control, and so does he.

Grok?

hes already got his wall money - now define substantial -

Too bad for 7 of douches Trump is going to get re-elected and 7 of douches will have to gargle on Trumps balls for another 4 years.

None of which would/could have prevented any mass shooting of the last decade or more.

But THIS CAN'T GO ON!...SOMEBODY HAS TO DO SOMETHING!....WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?
What are WE going to do about it? Like, ALL OF US.

what can be done?

Door to door searches by jackbooted thugs?

ban them, and arrest anyone found with one?

only search for 'military style' rifles?

Need I remind you the Va Tech shooter killed 33 people with 2 handguns?

and passed a background check for both of them?
Let the President throw a bone to the far left Commie kooks.. if we get immigration reform for some kind of more thorough background check, it's all good.
It'll have no effect....Then the moonbats will use the ineffectiveness of the law as evidence that more laws are needed.

Fuck that noise.

This is bad, very bad. :(

Why should millions suffer for what a few did as a result of leftist policies? :crybaby:

They need to roll back all gun regulations to pre-1963 standards or more!
Waiting to buy a gun is suffering? Sure it is princess. Stop whining already.
It's not the waiting. When that doesn't work (it won't) the next step will be implemented and so on.

Your side has already demonstrated that you will never stop.

Forget it.

You get NOTHING!!!!

Machine guns, or Valhalla!!!

Recreational McNukes™ FTW!

McNuke.jpg

None of which would/could have prevented any mass shooting of the last decade or more.

But THIS CAN'T GO ON!...SOMEBODY HAS TO DO SOMETHING!....WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?

what can be done?

Let the President throw a bone to the far left Commie kooks.. if we get immigration reform for some kind of more thorough background check, it's all good.
It'll have no effect....Then the moonbats will use the ineffectiveness of the law as evidence that more laws are needed.

Fuck that noise.

oooooh fucking pppuuuuhhhhhlllease ..........

if Obama had even mentioned what just came from Trump you would sew your ass up and implode ....

What's your idea lefties? Is it all about "never let a tragedy go to waste"? Democrats have been whining about the chaos at the border but they preferred to use it as a political tool rather than fix the problem. With the cooperation of the MSM, the democrat party is able to accuse the President when something like this happens and when he offers a solution the crazy left (who should never own a firearm) becomes hysterical because they need it for their political platform.

I will be disappointed if any gun law even makes it to his desk.

Because you're satisfied with the current level of gun violence in this country, and you even want more?
Because you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop blaming the gun and the MILLIONS of gun owners.

So, the millions of gun owners who DID NOT shoot a bunch of people are JUST THE SAME?

FUCK YOU!!!

Many more gun owners out there waiting to become mass murderers. I bet you can’t wait.

Cool. You're so manly.

So, what you are really saying is that you want no gun owners?

C'mon. You can admit it.

what can be done?

Fuck that noise.

oooooh fucking pppuuuuhhhhhlllease ..........

if Obama had even mentioned what just came from Trump you would sew your ass up and implode ....
You're assuming we agree with that shit.

FUCK YOU!!!

Cool. You're so manly.

C'mon. You can admit it.

People riding bikes shouldn't have guns. Guns are for real men and women.

what can be done?

Depending on what you mean by "them," yes.

No, 2AGuy reminds us most every day. You know, however, that handguns are not the preferred weapon for mass shooters.

Is that what you call cops these days? What about ICE? Do you think of them as jackbooted thugs for finding illegals and taking them into custody? If there is a ban on owning a certain weapon, and you continue to own one, are you not breaking the law and therefore subject to law enforcement?

Is that what you call cops these days?

That's what they called them when Hitler did it.

Is the action somehow different, because it's happening in America?

FUCK YOU!!!

Cool. You're so manly.

C'mon. You can admit it.

People riding bikes shouldn't have guns. Guns are for real men and women.
I am so shamed by your comments. I will never ride a bike again.
:crying:

This is bad, very bad. :(

Why should millions suffer for what a few did as a result of leftist policies? :crybaby:

They need to roll back all gun regulations to pre-1963 standards or more!

How many mass shootings in 1959?

Forum List

Back