Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

And America is saying fuck Trump. As of today three states, 100 cities, scores of major corporations, hundreds of businesses, and millions of citizens are saying "no, orange one, no." All of that community growing exponentially will work with the UN and each other for the goals of the Accord. Not a damn thing Trump can do about it.

If any of you don't like it, move to Syria and nowhereaguay.

Maybe it's time you move. We're in charge now and WE call the shots--not you.

As for cities and states, they can do whatever they want--they always could. You don't need Trump's permission for that. Let all these loud mouths spend billions of their taxpayers money on this nonsense. Trump doesn't care and neither do we. Run your city or state into a hole for all we care. Trump won't bail you out and neither will the Republicans.

So you admit that the US doesn't benefit economically from this treaty.

That is the way ecology works

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?
We are missing out on being respected by the rest of the world

The global warming douche bags claim we would benefit economically from the treaty. Which is it? Do we benefit or not?

It's not a treaty. Yes we benefit from the climate accord. Look around the progress we have accomplished in last 5 years.

What are you talking about look at all the progress we accomplished in the past 50 years...

With out the paris accord.

Soggy clearly does not understand.

Sure I do. We can argue the merits of being in the agreement or not, but those that argue we're bound by it are just plain wrong. It is an executive agreement that Trump just nullified with an EO.
No, you are wrong. We are in it until Nov 2020. Cities and states in America can ignore Trump now and do as they wish with the Agreement. He has no control over those entities.

We are in it until Nov 2020.

Nah.

Cities and states in America can ignore Trump now and do as they wish with the Agreement.

Cities and states are free to waste as much money as they want on more expensive, less reliable "green energy".
Their citizens are free to vote out any dumbass who wastes their money on such stupidity.

And America is saying fuck Trump. As of today three states, 100 cities, scores of major corporations, hundreds of businesses, and millions of citizens are saying "no, orange one, no." All of that community growing exponentially will work with the UN and each other for the goals of the Accord. Not a damn thing Trump can do about it.

As for cities and states, they can do whatever they want--they always could. You don't need Trump's permission for that. Let all these loud mouths spend billions of their taxpayers money on this nonsense. Trump doesn't care and neither do we. Run your city or state into a hole for all we care. Trump won't bail you out and neither will the Republicans.
You don't call anything.

Free energy goes forward, coal is dropping in % of energy provided. 80% of those jobs have disappeared under Reagan, Bush the Elder, Clinton, Bush the Younger, Obama, and Trump. They are not coming back.

The USA cannot begin leaving the Accord until 2020, and Trump and you can do nothing about American governments, institutions, business, corporations, groups, and individuals working together to work for the Accord's success.

Trump's bans are dead in the water. Gorsuch may not vote to hear them. Watch. They may not make to SCOTUS until after Trump is out of office.

RussiaGate investigation continues with no hindrance in the DOJ and Congress. Now it may be a criminal problem for the Trump associates as well an intel operation about them.

You guys are so messed up.

Ray and Toddster are lost on this.

It is an Accord, Trump can say whatever he wants, and American governments and corporations and businesses and people will say sod off, orange bum, and will continue working for the greater good.

Admit it you're upset because Trump told the world to fuck off..

Admit it...

The US cost this next year, for the Paris agreement, was to be over 380 billion dollars... Which Trump just cut from our budget... Germany was slated to receive over 18 billion of those funds as were most of the EU states.. You want to know why Germany was so pissed? This is it.. Same with the French... They all had their damn hands out expecting the US to pay up.. Trump just took that away and many of these countries were counting on that money for their budgets.

The Obama wealth redistribution money fairy just got run over with a train... This is why Europe is so pissed off..

IT WAS A BAD DEAL FOR THE US...

You don't call anything.

Free energy goes forward, coal is dropping in % of energy provided. 80% of those jobs have disappeared under Reagan, Bush the Elder, Clinton, Bush the Younger, Obama, and Trump. They are not coming back.

The USA cannot begin leaving the Accord until 2020, and Trump and you can do nothing about American governments, institutions, business, corporations, groups, and individuals working together to work for the Accord's success.

Trump's bans are dead in the water. Gorsuch may not vote to hear them. Watch. They may not make to SCOTUS until after Trump is out of office.

RussiaGate investigation continues with no hindrance in the DOJ and Congress. Now it may be a criminal problem for the Trump associates as well an intel operation about them.

Speaking of the Supreme court they are going to take the case of Trumps travel bans this week

You don't call anything.

We don't have to abide by anything on that piece of toilet paper. And when we don't, who's going to force us to?

Yes, we do call the shots, that's why we have elections. And as I was told, elections have consequences.

The Accord will not be a success, and Trump made sure of that. Everybody in this country is free to follow it if they like, but no brownie points. Like I said, run your business, city, state, county right into a hole. There is no law against stupidity in this country.

That is the way ecology works

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?

The global warming douche bags claim we would benefit economically from the treaty. Which is it? Do we benefit or not?

It's not a treaty. Yes we benefit from the climate accord. Look around the progress we have accomplished in last 5 years.

Yep, and I know all about some of those accomplishments.

One of them was forcing diesel fuel companies to have lower sulfur in the fuel. Since that time, diesel fuel became more expensive than gasoline whereas before, diesel was around a dollar a gallon less.

Yes, it closed down some trucking operations and private haulers, but government didn't stop there.

My employer started to price new tractors to replace our old equipment a few years back. Tractors were around 10K more per unit than three years earlier. All that pollutions shit they force truck manufacturers to install in the truck was the main reason. Now, over 80% of the time something is wrong with the truck, it has to do with some pollution gadget going haywire. Our trucks are in the shop nearly every month now, and truck garages charge $80.00 per hour plus parts. Our mechanic told me that they don't have one computer anymore, they have three that have to work in sync with each other, and computers don't always perform well in single digit weather.

What's more? Diesel Emission Fluid, or DEF for short. Yes, now we have to fill up with DEF which is a separate reservoir. DEF is pollution shit that squirts into the exhaust pipe supposedly to make the fumes less harmful to the environment. If you run out of DEF, you screw up your engine.

We have to pass all these costs to our customers, and our customers pass on those costs to us--the US consumer. It also may be the breaking point of a company leaving the US because manufacturing being too expensive in this country.

But hell, it's worth it, isn't it? I mean after all, now all the environmentalists are happy and stopped complaining and making more demands.............Oh wait!!!!!!

That is incorrect. Your example is way off.
Cutting the emissions from diesels engines is a major accomplishments because they omit a lot of dangerous carbon monoxide (CO) that causes smog and to human health all over the US and the world. I used to have M-benz that used diesel fuel and spew lots of heavy carbon monoxide.
Have you traveled to Riverside county where the concentration of heavy smog in California coming from the west counties? If we don't have any of these restrictions they will be wearing mask just like in Beijing.
We use to have lots of cars that used diesel now they are almost gone. Which is excellent.
I was in Asia early 2016 and I saw the difference of how other countries are complying with the climate change and that includes China.
Besides Diesel engines will be obsoleted in the near future. Car manufacturers and others like Caterpillars are making a record profits in last 3 years so ---- What is the problem?

This bothers me when someone like you never mentioned upfront what they do for a living--------- Then suddenly you are trying to explain and justify what you do for a living because of this topic.

Last edited:
They want to, are willing to, and will pour tens of millions of dollars into it this year. Three states are on board. 100 cities. Untold numbers, at least millions, of citizens.

LBT, Toddster, Ray, Bear, Billy Bob and the rest of your ilk: you can yell all you want as we wave good bye to you. We are the future of America, not you.

One of them was forcing diesel fuel companies to have lower sulfur in the fuel. Since that time, diesel fuel became more expensive than gasoline whereas before, diesel was around a dollar a gallon less.

Yes, it closed down some trucking operations and private haulers, but government didn't stop there.

My employer started to price new tractors to replace our old equipment a few years back. Tractors were around 10K more per unit than three years earlier. All that pollutions shit they force truck manufacturers to install in the truck was the main reason. Now, over 80% of the time something is wrong with the truck, it has to do with some pollution gadget going haywire. Our trucks are in the shop nearly every month now, and truck garages charge $80.00 per hour plus parts. Our mechanic told me that they don't have one computer anymore, they have three that have to work in sync with each other, and computers don't always perform well in single digit weather.

What's more? Diesel Emission Fluid, or DEF for short. Yes, now we have to fill up with DEF which is a separate reservoir. DEF is pollution shit that squirts into the exhaust pipe supposedly to make the fumes less harmful to the environment. If you run out of DEF, you screw up your engine.

We have to pass all these costs to our customers, and our customers pass on those costs to us--the US consumer. It also may be the breaking point of a company leaving the US because manufacturing being too expensive in this country.

But hell, it's worth it, isn't it? I mean after all, now all the environmentalists are happy and stopped complaining and making more demands.............Oh wait!!!!!!

This accord started somewhere in the late 90s this did not even take effect till 2014.
Cutting the emissions from diesels engines is a major accomplishments because they omit a lot of dangerous gas that causes smog and to human health all over the US and the world.
Have you traveled to Riverside county where the concentration of heavy smog in California coming from the west counties?
We use to have lots of cars that used diesels now they are almost gone. Which is excellent.
I was in Asia early 2016 and I saw the difference of how other countries are complying with h the climate change and that includes China.

What do you mean my "example" is way off? What example? I'm a truck driver and I'm telling you the truth that your green people won't tell you about. Every single thing you buy in the store today has an intrinsic green cost to it. It may be pennies, it may be dollars, it may be hundreds of dollars, it may be thousands of dollars--but you are paying it and so am I.

So I'm going to give you nightmares tonight. I'm going to ask you what I ask of every environmentalist: What would it take to shut you people up permanently? How much would it cost, and what is the goal?

You can't answer that question and neither can any environmentalist. Why? Because there is no end to this. It's a bottomless money pit that can never be filled. How do I know this? Because we've spent trillions of dollars trying to make environmentalists happy the last 50 years, and they are more miserable today than they were 50 years ago.

Since when do we care about what "Germany and France" think?

It's not only France and Germany------- Its the whole world laughing at us because we are going backwards.
The whole world is sacrificing for the sake of one Planet A and the future. There is no planet B.
They were laughing at Obama behind his back when he signed on to this giant swindle.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Ray and Toddster are lost on this.

It is an Accord, Trump can say whatever he wants, and American governments and corporations and businesses and people will say sod off, orange bum, and will continue working for the greater good.

It is an Accord, Trump can say whatever he wants

Just as Obama could. What Trump said canceled what Obama said.

They want to, are willing to, and will pour tens of millions of dollars into it this year. Three states are on board. 100 cities. Untold numbers, at least millions, of citizens.

LBT, Toddster, Ray, Bear, Billy Bob and the rest of your ilk: you can yell all you want as we wave good bye to you. We are the future of America, not you.
Your going to be nothing but bankrupt fools.. Carry on...

This accord started somewhere in the late 90s this did not even take effect till 2014.
Cutting the emissions from diesels engines is a major accomplishments because they omit a lot of dangerous gas that causes smog and to human health all over the US and the world.
Have you traveled to Riverside county where the concentration of heavy smog in California coming from the west counties?
We use to have lots of cars that used diesels now they are almost gone. Which is excellent.
I was in Asia early 2016 and I saw the difference of how other countries are complying with h the climate change and that includes China.

Diesels are way cleaner now you don't even know who has one into it starts up.

Lol, have fun throwing your money away on a ponzi scheme hoax.

you can yell all you want as we wave good bye to you.

We're not yelling, we're pointing and laughing.....at you.

Good luck with that shit. BTW- We don't need to move, you do.

Sorry pal we are America, not you city dwellers..

It's a fact.

Forum List

Back