Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

So you admit that the US doesn't benefit economically from this treaty.

That is the way ecology works

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?
We are missing out on being respected by the rest of the world

The global warming douche bags claim we would benefit economically from the treaty. Which is it? Do we benefit or not?

It's not a treaty. Yes we benefit from the climate accord. Look around the progress we have accomplished in last 5 years.
:lmao:
15-25-hayward-al-gore.jpg

Your emperor has no clothes

The Paris Accord committed the US to nothing.
Trump doesn't even understand how it works.
No surprise there of course.
so what was the point?
Sorry...you're right...that was a bit complicated....that means "difficult"...damn...I mean "hard"...shit...ummmm..."duuuu-uuuuhh".
They tried to explain it to him but he just didn't get. Trump has not filled the position of Science and Technology Adviser to the President and is not likely to. After all he knows all he needs to know about science. He saw Star Wars and said it was a terrible movie.
And he's smarter than the generals
--------------------------------------------- or at least as smart Edward !!

so what was the point?
Sorry...you're right...that was a bit complicated....that means "difficult"...damn...I mean "hard"...shit...ummmm..."duuuu-uuuuhh".
They tried to explain it to him but he just didn't get. Trump has not filled the position of Science and Technology Adviser to the President and is not likely to. After all he knows all he needs to know about science. He saw Star Wars and said it was a terrible movie.
Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

so what was the point?
pismoe the man is a dumkoff ,,,,without his lawyers he'd be cleaning streets

and he will ALWAYS be an 'austrian' a foreigner whose upbring and point of view will always be UN American Dotr .

so what was the point?
---------------------------------------------------- Trump is probably the most American President we have had for the last 30 years Edward .

That's a dangerous precedent you're setting. I don't wanna hear you bitching in 5 years when the New Democratic president rolls back on Trumps agreements. I'll still be voicing my opposition to it if they do so in the same way Trump is going about it. There is an art to diplomacy that Trump needs serious lessons in.
Dangerous is letting a president do any actions like this on his own whim without ratification through the proper channels.
I agree with that. We need to move closer to bipartisan collaboration rather than authoritarian control by one person or party

Yeah, starting when, in January?
Starting as soon as we can find a leader that inspires this type of attitude. All we have now are a bunch of partisan schmucks hogging the mic followed by their brainless puppets singing their praises.

We do? And what did we have under DumBama? Can you name me one negative thing he took responsibility for? How many times has he reached out to Republicans?

We on the right (that elected Donald Trump for President) don't believe in man made global warming. That's it. And because we don't believe in it, we don't expect our leader to abide to what DumBama believed.

Obama is the name not DumBama.
Yes he took most or all responsibilities in last 8 years.
Yes he reached out to the Republicans for 8 years. But the Republicans tried very hard to destroy him right on his first day in the Oval Office till his last day in the office. That's a fact.

On the other hand Trump lied ALL the time and never took any kind of responsibility. That's a fact.

Are you saying that the rest of the world are dumb because Trump said so?
Are you saying that whole America are liberals including Ivanka and Tillerson?
Are you saying that all the CEOs and businesses that blasted dumb Trump are liberals?

Now answer my questions.

Ivanka and Tillerson mean nothing at this time , Trump made his decision and punked the 'euros' , the world and YOU guys Charwin.

So El Dumpster lied when he said he would renegotiate it. Certainly if Climate Change is a hoax, why would he do it?

No one has said that climate change is a hoax. Our climate has been changing for at least 6 billion years. If you're patient, you can find sea shells on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Now THAT'S climate change.

IF the agreement can be renegotiated so that it includes ALL nations, and there is no requirement for the world environmental whatever to pay India $2 TRILLION before they are required to comply with any restrictions. In other words, it is not simply a transfer of wealth scheme, and it is put before congress to be ratified, I see no problem.

Trump called climate change is a hoax.
Are you saying that Trump lied again?

Climate change is not negotiable----- They already told that to Trump because there is no planet earth B.

---------------------------------------------------- Trump is probably the most American President we have had for the last 30 years Edward .
God!! it's a wonder we're still an entity ,,,on the map,,,,, If what you say is true GOD help America

Ivanka and Tillerson mean nothing at this time , Trump made his decision and punked the 'euros' , the world and YOU guys Charwin.

Yes it does.
Because even his daughter and inner circles disagree with this dude. It's not only the euros it's the whole world blasting us because of this dude. Even in Asia.
You guys? Meaning he punked the world and his daughter because of his dumb belief that climate change is a hoax.

So you admit that the US doesn't benefit economically from this treaty.

That is the way ecology works

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?
We are missing out on being respected by the rest of the world

The global warming douche bags claim we would benefit economically from the treaty. Which is it? Do we benefit or not?

It's not a treaty. Yes we benefit from the climate accord. Look around the progress we have accomplished in last 5 years.

Yep, and I know all about some of those accomplishments.

One of them was forcing diesel fuel companies to have lower sulfur in the fuel. Since that time, diesel fuel became more expensive than gasoline whereas before, diesel was around a dollar a gallon less.

Yes, it closed down some trucking operations and private haulers, but government didn't stop there.

My employer started to price new tractors to replace our old equipment a few years back. Tractors were around 10K more per unit than three years earlier. All that pollutions shit they force truck manufacturers to install in the truck was the main reason. Now, over 80% of the time something is wrong with the truck, it has to do with some pollution gadget going haywire. Our trucks are in the shop nearly every month now, and truck garages charge $80.00 per hour plus parts. Our mechanic told me that they don't have one computer anymore, they have three that have to work in sync with each other, and computers don't always perform well in single digit weather.

What's more? Diesel Emission Fluid, or DEF for short. Yes, now we have to fill up with DEF which is a separate reservoir. DEF is pollution shit that squirts into the exhaust pipe supposedly to make the fumes less harmful to the environment. If you run out of DEF, you screw up your engine.

We have to pass all these costs to our customers, and our customers pass on those costs to us--the US consumer. It also may be the breaking point of a company leaving the US because manufacturing being too expensive in this country.

But hell, it's worth it, isn't it? I mean after all, now all the environmentalists are happy and stopped complaining and making more demands.............Oh wait!!!!!!

Dangerous is letting a president do any actions like this on his own whim without ratification through the proper channels.
I agree with that. We need to move closer to bipartisan collaboration rather than authoritarian control by one person or party

Yeah, starting when, in January?
Starting as soon as we can find a leader that inspires this type of attitude. All we have now are a bunch of partisan schmucks hogging the mic followed by their brainless puppets singing their praises.

We do? And what did we have under DumBama? Can you name me one negative thing he took responsibility for? How many times has he reached out to Republicans?

We on the right (that elected Donald Trump for President) don't believe in man made global warming. That's it. And because we don't believe in it, we don't expect our leader to abide to what DumBama believed.

Obama is the name not DumBama.
Yes he took most or all responsibilities in last 8 years.
Yes he reached out to the Republicans for 8 years. But the Republicans tried very hard to destroy him right on his first day in the Oval Office till his last day in the office. That's a fact.

On the other hand Trump lied ALL the time and never took any kind of responsibility. That's a fact.

Are you saying that the rest of the world are dumb because Trump said so?
Are you saying that whole America are liberals including Ivanka and Tillerson?
Are you saying that all the CEOs and businesses that blasted dumb Trump are liberals?

Now answer my questions.

So El Dumpster lied when he said he would renegotiate it. Certainly if Climate Change is a hoax, why would he do it?

No one has said that climate change is a hoax. Our climate has been changing for at least 6 billion years. If you're patient, you can find sea shells on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Now THAT'S climate change.

IF the agreement can be renegotiated so that it includes ALL nations, and there is no requirement for the world environmental whatever to pay India $2 TRILLION before they are required to comply with any restrictions. In other words, it is not simply a transfer of wealth scheme, and it is put before congress to be ratified, I see no problem.

Trump called climate change is a hoax.
Are you saying that Trump lied again?

Climate change is not negotiable----- They already told that to Trump because there is no planet earth B.

Yes it does.
Because even his daughter and inner circle disagree with this dude. It's not only the euros it's the whole world blasting us because of this dude. Even in Asia.

DO you enjoy running in circles with sharp objects? I answered your silly ass questions with facts, which you promptly ignored like the good little sheep you are.. Doing what you are told and spouting the lines your instructed too....

And America is saying fuck Trump. As of today three states, 100 cities, scores of major corporations, hundreds of businesses, and millions of citizens are saying "no, orange one, no." All of that community growing exponentially will work with the UN and each other for the goals of the Accord. Not a damn thing Trump can do about it.

If any of you don't like it, move to Syria and nowhereaguay.

To those of you who have no regard for international law.Trump withdraws, he ignores the ramifications, and does his thing.The next reasonable administration will admit fault and pay restitution and fees. What could go wrong?Morons.
No they won't moron..because the Senate will still be run by the Republicans..
It's an Agreement, which does not require Senate approval. Careful when you call names. ;)

It's an Agreement, which does not require Senate approval.

It's an Agreement, which means Trump can withdraw unilaterally.
If not ratified, it's invalid. Just as Kyoto protocol wasn't ratified by US neither.
It does not have to be ratified by the Senate or you. It is an Agreement, not a Treaty.

It is an Agreement, not a Treaty.

Exactly.

Now you see it, now you don't.

Every foreign leader attacking Pres Trump over Paris -further proves the deal was one sided and better for foreigners than US
No.....it proves the rest of the countries are willing to sacrifice for the good of the planet and the U.S. Only cares about itself

It does? Then why are we spending 42 billion in foreign aid this year that we don't have? What other country does this besides the US?

Today, the U.S. manages foreign assistance programs in more than 100 countries around the world through the efforts of over 20 different U.S. government agencies. These investments further America's foreign policy interests on issues ranging from expanding free markets, combating extremism, ensuring stable democracies, and addressing the root causes of poverty, while simultaneously fostering global good will.

ForeignAssistance.gov

These aid has nothing to do with the Climate Change.

it wasn't why I posted it. Follow the conversation and perhaps you'll see why I did.

Ray and Toddster are lost on this.

It is an Accord, Trump can say whatever he wants, and American governments and corporations and businesses and people will say sod off, orange bum, and will continue working for the greater good.

Forum List

Back