Trump & Putin = a nice team!

US mixed up with Syria civil war?Someone has to stop these bastards slaughtering Syrian people.
I guess you don't realize Obama has been fueling the civil war.

Obama Seeking $500 Million To Train, Arm Syrian Rebels

Which makes you kind of stupid.

Russia fighting ISIS? Putin only goal is to make sure Putin will remain in power. Nothing more.
Who cares about his motive. He is bombing ISIS.

Putin and Assad should be charge with war crimes.
Should Obama be charged with war crimes?

Obama says we're bombing ISIS to protect civilians. Bullshit.

Pay attention...... Yes.... Obama are arming the Syrian Rebels to protect themselves from getting slaughtered by these bastards Assad and Putin... So what is your point? Your lucky they didn't arm them anti aircraft makes those Russian plane obsolete.
Your link about Bullshit read it again it's nothing but Bullshit as it is.
Okay but who is protecting people from the Syrian rebels?

Syrian Rebels Accused Of Atrocities

If Assad gassed your whole family .... What do I expect from you when you have a chance to retaliate? Are you going to give Assad a hug, sing and dance or cut off someone head?
We agree many of the rebels are violent maniacs.

Nope..... I totally disagree with you.

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people are retarded as shit.
Democrats are smart? Hillary is just a tool of the big corporations. Here's what people on the left are saying: Bernie wants to make healthcare a right, while Hillary takes millions from healthcare companies.

All she cares about is campaign cash:
960x540.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you don't realize Obama has been fueling the civil war.

Obama Seeking $500 Million To Train, Arm Syrian Rebels

Which makes you kind of stupid.

Who cares about his motive. He is bombing ISIS.

Should Obama be charged with war crimes?

Obama says we're bombing ISIS to protect civilians. Bullshit.

Pay attention...... Yes.... Obama are arming the Syrian Rebels to protect themselves from getting slaughtered by these bastards Assad and Putin... So what is your point? Your lucky they didn't arm them anti aircraft makes those Russian plane obsolete.

If Assad gassed your whole family .... What do I expect from you when you have a chance to retaliate? Are you going to give Assad a hug, sing and dance or cut off someone head?

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why do you reject the evidence that the rebels are committing atrocities?

CNN Exclusive: Syrian town describes atrocities committed by ISIS - CNN.com

Rebel atrocities

Syrian Rebels Accused Of Atrocities In Latakia

This is how they act with a limited weapons supply confined within a small territory. Imagine what they would do if they controlled a whole country!

Why do you reject the evidence that the rebels are committing atrocities?

CNN Exclusive: Syrian town describes atrocities committed by ISIS - CNN.com

Rebel atrocities

Syrian Rebels Accused Of Atrocities In Latakia

This is how they act with a limited weapons supply confined within a small territory. Imagine what they would do if they controlled a whole country!

Why do you reject the atrocities committed by Assad? Why are you defending Assad?
Your first link is about ISIS killing Syrians. What are you trying to prove?
Second link.... Is about Alqaeda. What are you trying to say?
Third link..... You posted that 3 times already. Your getting desperate.

Russian air strikes 'killed over 400 Syrian civilians'

Syria war: 'unthinkable atrocities' documented in report on Aleppo

‘They were torturing to kill’: inside Syria’s death machine | Garance le Caisne

Why do you reject the atrocities committed by Assad? Why are you defending Assad?
Of course I am not defending Assad. If two brutal forces are fighting each other and terrorizing noncombatants, what should be done? Do we fuel a civil war? Do we back one gang of murderers over the other?

Let's keep our troops out of this mess and work for peace.

Why do you feel the Syrian rebels will be any better than Assad?

Last edited:
Of course I am not defending Assad. If two brutal forces are fighting each other and terrorizing noncombatants, what should be done? Do we fuel a civil war? Do we back one gang of murderers over the other?

Let's keep our troops out of this mess and work for peace.

Why do you feel the Syrian rebels will be any better than Assad?

Assad senior and Assad junior has been a bad boy for long time killing his own people and supporting terrorism. Will start with that. If we keep our hands off..... Who will stop them? I'm sure it's not Putin. Somethings need to be done. If we just let them roll and keep terrorizing their neighbors..... Then people like you will start screaming we sold our allies. Either we like it or not........ We are involved every where.

Last edited:
Would be a better ticket then Benghazi Clinton and whomever willing to be her second banana. Maybe Bill?

Forum List

Back