Trump rallies to save jobs in .........CHINA!! Its MCGA hat time!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Working To Save Jobs At Chinese Company Hit By U.S. Sanctions
It seems like a stunning reversal for a president who constantly talks about China stealing American jobs. Donald Trump now says he wants to save jobs in China. Today, the president tweeted - President Xi of China and I are working together to give massive Chinese phone company ZTE a way to get back into business fast. President Trump goes on to tweet - too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done.

Is this the same guy:

• Banned
(sigh)....always the switch and bait game with this guy and his adoring idiot followers......

• Banned
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: don't ask me why, but I knew the Trumpites would pass on this one......once again, being shitted on by their guy, Trump!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned
It’s nice when the tigerred family talks amongst themselves.
LOLOLOLOL.....I knew you red white and vomit smelling mf's was gonna pass on team real, with this thread.....LOLOLOLOLOL see anytime we come for you with facts about the orange bitch, you mf's always run and hide....LOLOLOL

It’s nice when the tigerred family talks amongst themselves.
LOLOLOLOL.....I knew you red white and vomit smelling mf's was gonna pass on team real, with this thread.....LOLOLOLOLOL see anytime we come for you with facts about the orange bitch, you mf's always run and hide....LOLOLOL
Ah, the authentic original tiger makes an appearance.

It seems like a stunning reversal for a president who constantly talks about China stealing American jobs. Donald Trump now says he wants to save jobs in China. Today, the president tweeted - President Xi of China and I are working together to give massive Chinese phone company ZTE a way to get back into business fast. President Trump goes on to tweet - too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done.

Is this the same guy:

Trump has no clue how business works. Everything he touches turns to crap. WTF he's now saving a Chinese company and Chinese jobs while Harley Davidson has to lay people off and move elsewhere?

The people that support Trump are the epitome of gullible, holly shit.

Lawmakers stunned by Trump push to help Chinese company

"That's the most insane political thing I have ever seen," said Derek Scissors, a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, referring to Trump's statement about Chinese jobs. "That's opening the door to saying we will not enforce American law to any Chinese firm that matters."

------------------

It's pretty obvious Russia has something on Trump.

Do the Chinese also have something on Trump?

trumpy is more concerned with creating Chinese jobs than American jobs.

5F21D7E0-04D1-4A0C-8DE4-7052F27FFB85.jpeg

Trump haters have lost theirs minds.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Filthy Don said China is losing too many jobs. Carrier is shipping an additional 500 jobs to Mexico....I guess Globalism is in fashion again. :abgg2q.jpg:

Boy, what a great day to point his campaign election promises.

Filthy Don grabs the frothing redneck base by the puzzies again. :113:

Let me guess, you are implying that that tweet by Donald Trump was "faked" by the Democrats or the MSM, right?

You trump bootlickers are completely unhinged.

Is this the same guy:

Trump has no clue how business works. Everything he touches turns to crap. WTF he's now saving a Chinese company and Chinese jobs while Harley Davidson has to lay people off and move elsewhere?

The people that support Trump are the epitome of gullible, holly shit.

Donald Trump is a man for the moment, he doesn't read, think or worry about 2mar, he's all about today's tweets and headlines and for these flaws, this country in the end is gonna pay dearly for elected such an idiot.

Boy, what a great day to point his campaign election promises.

Filthy Don grabs the frothing redneck base by the puzzies again. :113:
Every promise kept, is off shore....which requires....NOTHING BUT TOUGH TALKING CAN'T BACK UP SHIT FOR REAL TWEETS!!

If anybody has lost their damned minds, its you blow hard Trump followers who turn a blind eye to all the shit this man is doing. However, one has to have a mind first in order to lose it, which none of you morons possess in the first damned place. Dumb stupid ignorant motherfuckers!!

Forum List

Back