🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rallies

Dumbshit wouldn't know a Russian if they sneaked up behind you and stuck his dick up your ass. That's a perfect example of why you librads should never be in charge of anything: You can't tell the difference between your friends and your enemies. If WW3 ever broke out, you'd be the last person I'd want watching my back.
Oh, the irony, played for a fool, and then doubles down.

Actually, he has a right to take a large measure of credit for the probable red wave. But idiots cannot grasp this obvious truth.
Well, considering the shocking number of candidates who are election-denier retards, you may have a point.

Well, considering the shocking number of candidates who are election-denier retards, you may have a point.
Like when Shrillary Rotten Clinton denied her loss? Or when fat Stacey Abrahams denied her loss? Or when algore spent so much time in court denying his loss? Those retards, you retard?

Like when Shrillary Rotten Clinton denied her loss?
Hillary Clinton conceded the election the day after Election Day. It was in all the papers and on all the TV channels, except for your propagandist channels apparently.

She did not strongarm any election officials to "find" votes for her to win.

She did not draft illegal fake electors.

She did not incite an insurrection.

She did not deny Donald Trump won the election. Ever.

So stop being a totally gaslighted, weak-minded, parroting rube like all those GOP candidates.

Hillary Clinton conceded the election the day after Election Day. It was in all the papers and on all the TV channels, except for your propagandist channels apparently.
You mean before her numerous contradictions? Funny that a tool such as you missed those! You dishonest hack.

She did not strongarm any election officials to "find" votes for her to win.
Neither did Trump, you hack.
She did not draft illegal fake electors.
Neither did Trump. You hack.
She did not incite an insurrection.
She did not deny Donald Trump won the election. Ever.
Liar. See above. You dishonest hack.
So stop being a totally gaslighted, weak-minded, parroting rube like all those GOP candidates.
I’m not. You’re just a lying hack.

Neither did Trump, you hack.

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the coup was all laid out before the election.

Liar. See above. You dishonest hack.

I’m not. You’re just a lying hack.

More than half of GOP midterm candidates are "election deniers"

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the coup was all laid out before the election.

More than half of GOP midterm candidates are "election deniers"

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

You have less than zero ability to hurt my ass or any other person’s ass.

Citing to “claims” is not the same as citing to actual evidence.

Keep flailing. You suck at this — so your flailing is boundlessly amusing.

My wife and I sitting in the recliners watching Trump rallies, and eating popcorn is considered "Date Night" in the JGalt household. :04:
I think the best day I have ever had in my life is watching untold millions weeping like little babies after Hillary lost. Life just doesn't get much better than that.

I think the best day I have ever had in my life is watching untold millions weeping like little babies after Hillary lost. Life just doesn't get much better than that.
I think the best day I have ever had in my life has been the 724 days watching untold millions weeping like little sore loser babies after Trump lost.

]
baby-trump-2.jpg

I think the best day I have ever had in my life has been the 724 days watching untold millions weeping like little sore loser babies after Trump lost.

]
baby-trump-2.jpg

You must have dreamed that or something. I don't remember any rioting, looting arson, assaults, or murders going on, like you leftards did in 2020.

I guess we're just not stupid enough to burn down our own neighborhoods like ya'll did.

]
baby-trump-2.jpg
Meanwhile, inflation is through the roof and dems have to purposely throw the economy into recession in order to tame it and we are on the brink of WWIII. But, orange man bad.

Forum List

Back