🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally at Battle Creek Live

Dingle had one redeeming quality

He was a solid defender of the 2nd Amendment

And I will remember him for that rather than his being a liberal democrat

It's amazing that you Trump Humpers can't even criticize your beloved leader for his disgraceful attack on Dingle and his wife.
What did trump say about john dingle that you object to?

"She calls me up. 'It's the nicest thing that's ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He's looking down, he'd be so thrilled. Thank you so much sir.' I said that's OK, don't worry about it," Trump said, relaying the call.

"Maybe he's looking up, I don't know. Maybe. Maybe. But let's assume he's looking down."

I know as a Trump Humper you think that was just alittle jokie joke.
I think trump should not have said that

But I also dont think its as significant as you do

All I can say, the longer Trump spewed his bullshit, the more unhinged Trump became. It got to the point where he was speaking in tongues and made absolutely no sense. Also, he went from Orange Trump to a really RED Faced Trump! I thought, "my God, he's going to have a coronary." Fortunately for the Little Trumpsters, Trump didn't.

Seriously thought about going but it's a 2 hour drive and I had to work. I'm with him in spirit though

Merry Impeachmas, donnie.

The President is enjoying the festivities.

He knows he will be exonerated.

How does he know that?

He knows our system works, and innocent people aren't convicted in America.

yea tell that to all the people who spent years in prison for something they did not do....

It's amazing that you Trump Humpers can't even criticize your beloved leader for his disgraceful attack on Dingle and his wife.

"She calls me up. 'It's the nicest thing that's ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He's looking down, he'd be so thrilled. Thank you so much sir.' I said that's OK, don't worry about it," Trump said, relaying the call.

"Maybe he's looking up, I don't know. Maybe. Maybe. But let's assume he's looking down."

Yea it ain't really no big deal to attack a veteran and servant to this country.

This is the weak ass excuse his COS came up with.

"He has been under attack and under impeachment attack for the last few months and then just under attack politically for the last two and a half years," Grisham said when asked why Trump made the comment.

"We all know the president is a counter-puncher. It was a very, very supportive and wild crowd and he was just riffing on some of the things that had been happening the last few days," she continued.

Yea it ain't really no big deal to attack a veteran and servant to this country.
Let me out it another way

trumps argument is with mrs dingle not john

so the four words that bother you so much did not need to be said

but its water under the bridge now

"To be clear. John Dingell was a Veteran and a Statesman while President Trump is a Coward and blowhard. If you can't tell what side you're supposed to be on you're a d--- fool."

The sonofoabitch as a Libatrd asshole. All Democrats are assholes.

His wife is a stupid TDS afflicted Libtard that voted for impeachment and is deserving of ridicule. Fuck the bitch.

It's water under the bridge, because he has said it and can't take it back. If his beef was with her then why make the comment about the husband looking up from hell. Republicans know it was disgraceful and disrespectful, but you can't even open your mouth and call it what it is.

"To be clear. John Dingell was a Veteran and a Statesman while President Trump is a Coward and blowhard. If you can't tell what side you're supposed to be on you're a d--- fool."

His wife is a stupid TDS afflicted Libtard that voted for impeachment and is deserving of ridicule. Fuck the bitch.

She is bitch because she doesn't fall at the feet of Trump like a good little Trump Humper.

It's water under the bridge, because he has said it and can't take it back. If his beef was with her then why make the comment about the husband looking up from hell. Republicans know it was disgraceful and disrespectful, but you can't even open your mouth and call it what it is.
I would not have said it about john dingle

but trump is a street fighter who is battling for his political life

Seriously thought about going but it's a 2 hour drive and I had to work. I'm with him in spirit though

Merry Impeachmas, donnie.

The President is enjoying the festivities.

He knows he will be exonerated.

How does he know that?

He knows our system works, and innocent people aren't convicted in America.

yea tell that to all the people who spent years in prison for something they did not do....

Remember the Central Park Five?

What a good cultist you are. :clap:

What a good cultist you are. :clap:

What a stupid uneducated low information TDS afflicted Moon Bat you are.

So now disrespecting folks with disgraceful bullshit is a street fighter. It is amazing how you Trump Humpers can't even criticize the guy and all you do is make excuses for him.

So now disrespecting folks with disgraceful bullshit is a street fighter. It is amazing how you Trump Humpers can't even criticize the guy and all you do is make excuses for him.
What is the point for me to criticize trump?

your side is consumed with trump hate and I am not going to encourage you

Hate has nothing to do with it, the guy disrespected a man who served his country in more ways than one. You hypocrites love to claim how much you love veterans, but when your messiah attacks one all we hear from your ilk is crickets.

Hate has nothing to do with it, the guy disrespected a man who served his country in more ways than one. You hypocrites love to claim how much you love veterans, but when your messiah attacks one all we hear from your ilk is crickets.
I think I gave dingle due respect

and even agreed that trump misspoke

but thats never good enough for the hyper trump haters

The Dingleberry family served themselves

I think I gave dingle due respect

and even agreed that trump misspoke

but thats never good enough for the hyper trump haters

Do you have a problem that he lied about Debbie Dingell calling him?

The Dingleberry family served themselves

The man served his country. Please explain to me how a man who is a war veteran and served in the US Congress for years served himself as compared to a guy who dodged the draft and has had nothing but controversy since he came into office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back