🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally at Battle Creek Live

I would not have said it about john dingle

but trump is a street fighter who is battling for his political life

So now disrespecting folks with disgraceful bullshit is a street fighter. It is amazing how you Trump Humpers can't even criticize the guy and all you do is make excuses for him.
What is the point for me to criticize trump?

your side is consumed with trump hate and I am not going to encourage you

Hate has nothing to do with it, the guy disrespected a man who served his country in more ways than one. You hypocrites love to claim how much you love veterans, but when your messiah attacks one all we hear from your ilk is crickets.
The Dingleberry family served themselves

The man served his country. Please explain to me how a man who is a war veteran and served in the US Congress for years served himself as compared to a guy who dodged the draft and has nothing but controversy since he came into office.
1. I don't despise the military, but I don't worship those who fight for Godvernment either.
2. He's well paid and used his office to enrich himself. Trump does this without pay except LOVE OF COUNTRY. Trump truly SERVES this country

Trump...Do you suppose he calls her hillary or crooked hillary?

Maybe he just calls her crooked :dunno:

Hey crooked where did you put the ketchup? :auiqs.jpg:

So now disrespecting folks with disgraceful bullshit is a street fighter. It is amazing how you Trump Humpers can't even criticize the guy and all you do is make excuses for him.

Hate has nothing to do with it, the guy disrespected a man who served his country in more ways than one. You hypocrites love to claim how much you love veterans, but when your messiah attacks one all we hear from your ilk is crickets.

The man served his country. Please explain to me how a man who is a war veteran and served in the US Congress for years served himself as compared to a guy who dodged the draft and has nothing but controversy since he came into office.
1. I don't despise the military, but I don't worship those who fight for Godvernment either.

Nobody claimed that you should worship folks who served, but they do deserve your respect.
2. He's well paid and used his office to enrich himself.

How did he do that and you don't think Trump and his family is enriching themselves.

Trump does this without pay except LOVE OF COUNTRY. Trump truly SERVES this country

Only a moron believes that, how do we know he doesn't receive his salary? Trump and his family is being well paid, believe that.

I would not have said it about john dingle

but trump is a street fighter who is battling for his political life

The man served his country. Please explain to me how a man who is a war veteran and served in the US Congress for years served himself as compared to a guy who dodged the draft and has had nothing but controversy since he came into office.

It seems I spoke too soon

I have since been informed that john dingle was not an angel and threw personal insults at trump when he was alive

He even went so far as to tweet Go to Hell to trump

FLASHBACK: Remember when Rep. John Dingell told Trump to 'go to hell'? We do.

The man served his country. Please explain to me how a man who is a war veteran and served in the US Congress for years served himself as compared to a guy who dodged the draft and has had nothing but controversy since he came into office.

I have since been informed that john dingle was not an angel and threw personal insults at trump when he was alive

Ah so that justifies Trump's words in your mind. Does it bother you that Trump lied about the call with Dingell.

Ah so that justifies Trump's words in your mind. Does it bother you that Trump lied about the call with Dingell.
I think it moves the balance to 49-51 in dingels favor only because he’s dead now

but its a close call

Merry Impeachmas, donnie.

The President is enjoying the festivities.

He knows he will be exonerated.
How does he know that?

He knows our system works, and innocent people aren't convicted in America.
yea tell that to all the people who spent years in prison for something they did not do....
Remember the Central Park Five?

I'm unconvinced that the CP5 are as innocent as they claim.

I know that someone who is beyond the reach of the law "admitted" to it and said the CP5 wasn't involved.

But that individual isn't that trustworthy IMHO.

President Trump has been nothing but a gentleman with and nice to the Dingell clan, even awarding him a state funeral.

However, not only did Dingell tell his President to "go to perdition", his wife actually vote to remove him from office on a phony impeachment rap which Speaker Pelosi doesn't think is worthwhile even to send over for a trial.

Trump is a counterpuncher.

Learned how to fight on the mean streets of the Big Apple.

If you screw him, he'll come back 10 times as hard.

I wondered what you were referring to about trump lying so I looked it up

turns out its merely the widows version of the phone call which is just he said-she said bs

I think it moves the balance to 49-51 in dingels favor only because he’s dead now

but its a close call

Well since you are a Trump Humper that is not surprising.

President Trump has been nothing but a gentleman with and nice to the Dingell clan, even awarding him a state funeral.

When did he do that?

However, not only did Dingell tell his President to "go to perdition", his wife actually vote to remove him from office on a phony impeachment rap which Speaker Pelosi doesn't think is worthwhile even to send over for a trial.

You mean he learned to cheat in the mean streets of Wall Street.

turns out its merely the widows version of the phone call which is just he said-she said bs

Well you can easily check a phone call and find out who called who.

“I didn’t call him. He called me, to tell me he was lowering the flags.

Given the records of each one, I would have to say I believe her.

but its a close call

A Trump Humper?

I guess for a lib thats consumed with hate that must sound like a good argument

Thats an easy detail for a busy president who does not dial calls or answer incoming calls to misremember

but if thats all you have its very underwhelming

He really nailed this reporter who tried to screw him, eh?

The mogul, in a 2007 deposition, had to face up to a series of falsehoods and exaggerations. And he did. Sort of.

It was a mid-December morning in 2007 — the start of an interrogation unlike anything else in the public record of Trump’s life.

Trump had brought it on himself. He had sued a reporter, accusing him of being reckless and dishonest in a book that raised questions about Trump’s net worth. The reporter’s attorneys turned the tables and brought Trump in for a deposition.

For two straight days, they asked Trump question after question that touched on the same theme: Trump’s honesty.

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented. The lawyers were relentless. Trump, the bigger-than-life mogul, was vulnerable — cornered, out-prepared and under oath.

Thirty times, they caught him.

Trump had misstated sales at his condo buildings. Inflated the price of membership at one of his golf clubs. Overstated the depth of his past debts and the number of his employees.

That deposition — 170 transcribed pages — offers extraordinary insights into Trump’s relationship with the truth. Trump’s falsehoods were unstrategic — needless, highly specific, easy to disprove. When caught, Trump sometimes blamed others for the error or explained that the untrue thing really was true, in his mind, because he saw the situation more positively than others did.

Last edited:
Awesome counterpunching...no wonder he hates The WaPo.

But, even under the spotlight of this campaign, Trump has never had an experience quite like this deposition on Dec. 19 and 20, 2007.

He was trapped in a room — with his own prior statements and three high-powered lawyers.

“A very clear and visible side effect of my lawyers’ questioning of Trump is that he [was revealed as] a routine and habitual fabulist,” said Timothy L. O’Brien, the author Trump had sued.

The Washington Post sent the Trump campaign a detailed list of questions about this deposition, listing all the times when Trump seemed to have been caught in a false or unsupported statement. The Post asked Trump whether he wanted to challenge any of those findings — and whether he had felt regret when confronted with them.

He did not answer those questions.

but its a close call

A Trump Humper?

A Trump Humper is someone who is up Trump's butt, like you.

Thats an easy detail for a busy president who does not dial calls or answer incoming calls to misremember

but if thats all you have its very underwhelming

:abgg2q.jpg:Yea he doesn't make phone calls.

but its a close call

A Trump Humper?

A Trump Humper is someone who is up Trump's butt, like you.
Thats typical of libs

you live in a sewer and cant express yourself without vulgarity

Forum List

Back