🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally at Battle Creek Live

Seriously thought about going but it's a 2 hour drive and I had to work. I'm with him in spirit though

Merry Impeachmas, donnie.

Bugs you that no one cares about this partisan "impeachment" doesn't it

This morning, Nervous Nancy preempted "The Price is Right" with this bullshit.

America's housewives will remember when they go into the voting cubicle. This was a major, unforced error. Pelosi should have scheduled this event at night where people's shows wouldn't be preempted by impeachment.

Seriously thought about going but it's a 2 hour drive and I had to work. I'm with him in spirit though

Are you with him in spirit when he's ignoring his hand picked advisors, ignoring laws and norms, and attempting to subvert foreign leaders to his domestic political agenda?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Are you with him in spirit when he's ignoring his hand picked advisors, ignoring laws and norms, and attempting to subvert foreign leaders to his domestic political agenda?

I'm with him in spirit when he drives you insane

I'm with him in spirit when he presides over the death of the MSM and the Demonrat Party

Last edited:

Underlings at State and the CIA don't set policy, the Policies are set by the executive. And President Zelensky has stated there was no pressure from President Trump. And Zelensky would have every reason to admit it, if there was pressure.

His failure to lie for the Democrats will cost his nation big time if the libs get back in. The Biden Family will reek holy hell on the Ukrainians for their failure to toe the liberal line of lies.

I'm with him in spirit ccx when he presides over the death of the MSM and the Demonrat Party
Those are degenerate desires. I dont wish bad on you. I think we need a liberal/conservative balance and follow some highly respectable conservatives. I agree with some of the more conservative ideas and can easily talk with the respectful conservatives out there and find common ground. Believe it or not, I also dont wish bad on trump or his family. He's just a very poor fit for the office and the ideal steady leadership of a whole country. He belongs somewhere else, where dishonesty and erratic unpredictable behavior are more desirable.

You do seem to want bad things for people that you dont even know. That's unfortunate.

The President is enjoying the festivities.

He knows he will be exonerated.

How does he know that?

He knows our system works, and innocent people aren't convicted in America.

Oh really? Innocent people aren't convicted?

BTW...who said donnie is innocent?

Everyone

I'm with him in spirit ccx when he presides over the death of the MSM and the Demonrat Party
Those are degenerate desires. I dont wish bad on you. I think we need a liberal/conservative balance and follow some highly respectable conservatives. I agree with some of the more conservative ideas and can easily talk with the respectful conservatives out there and find common ground. Believe it or not, I also dont wish bad on trump or his family. He's just a very poor fit for the office and the ideal steady leadership of a whole country. He belongs somewhere else, where dishonesty and erratic unpredictable behavior are more desirable.

You do seem to want bad things for people that you dont even know. That's unfortunate.

Its interesting that you aren't impressed with Trump's record of excellence in the economy, foreign relations, getting conservatives onto the courts etc., especially as you define yourself as conservative.

But that aside, who would you want in 2020 if not Trump? Biden? Warren? Sanders? Mrs. Clinton?

How do you think implementing the New Green Deal and the massive new programs and taxes that any of them would impose affect the country?

How does he know that?

Everyone

Article 2 is sort of interesting in this Fake Impeachment. According to Art 2, challenging congressional subpoenas with executive privilege is "obstruction of congress" and is a "high crime". Obama did exactly that. President Trump should order him picked up and charged if it really is a crime, no?

How does he know that?

Everyone

Article 2 is sort of interesting in this Fake Impeachment. According to Art 2, challenging congressional subpoenas with executive privilege is "obstruction of congress" and is a "high crime". Obama did exactly that. President Trump should order him picked up and charged if it really is a crime, no?

Yes

Trump crying and bitching about the world to raucous applause
You remind me of that ever present fat chick (hand grenade) in the group of hot chicks at a club...clutching her purse...ready and willing to fuck up the party for everyone.

"Tara...let's goooo...it's feckin lame in heeeuur"

What are you doing here fatty? This place is not for you.
That's what you are reminded of, eh? :eusa_think:
Yeap you Dems are a bunch of fun killing...whiney assed BITCHES.

"To be clear. John Dingell was a Veteran and a Statesman while President Trump is a Coward and blowhard. If you can't tell what side you're supposed to be on you're a d--- fool."

Dingle had one redeeming quality

He was a solid defender of the 2nd Amendment

And I will remember him for that rather than his being a liberal democrat

It's amazing that you Trump Humpers can't even criticize your beloved leader for his disgraceful attack on Dingle and his wife.

It's amazing that you Trump Humpers can't even criticize your beloved leader for his disgraceful attack on Dingle and his wife.
What did trump say about john dingle that you object to?

What did trump say about john dingle that you object to?

"She calls me up. 'It's the nicest thing that's ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He's looking down, he'd be so thrilled. Thank you so much sir.' I said that's OK, don't worry about it," Trump said, relaying the call.

"Maybe he's looking up, I don't know. Maybe. Maybe. But let's assume he's looking down."

I know as a Trump Humper you think that was just alittle jokie joke.

I'm with him in spirit when he presides over the death of the MSM and the Demonrat Party

Of course you are.....and I bet you are willing to go down on...excuse me...with him.

Forum List

Back