🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rally Dayton, Ohio LIVE...

Its HUGE and the message positive with cheering, clapping and just a good ole time.

that must really piss off those thugs/protesters from his event in Chicago. It's past time to wake up people. they aren't going to stop and won't be happy until someone dies at one of his events caused, by them. . carry protection

When Trump gets secret service protection these thugs may end up leaving in body bags they better get their shit together.

Its HUGE and the message positive with cheering, clapping and just a good ole time.

that must really piss off those thugs/protesters from his event in Chicago. It's past time to wake up people. they aren't going to stop and won't be happy until someone dies at one of his events caused, by them. . carry protection
As big as American Spring....you're gonna love it

Maybe it's because I'm old school blue collar but I'd never vote for a politician wearing CUFFLINKS. That's all I need to see.

That's just retarded :eusa_hand:

:lol: Nope...it's reality....any pol wearing french cuffs and cufflinks without a tuxedo is a crook.

Maybe it's because I'm old school blue collar but I'd never vote for a politician wearing CUFFLINKS. That's all I need to see.

That's just retarded :eusa_hand:

:lol: Nope...it's reality....any pol wearing french cuffs and cufflinks without a tuxedo is a crook.

I think your mom is calling you, yelling something about cleaning up your pigsty of a room. /eyeroll

And Trump rolls on. The Chicago thugs can't stop em.

It’s a huge trend among the people all over the world to have stylish and trendy cufflinks on dress shirts. He lives in the heart of fashion New York...He and his family are all involved with fashion. I bet we will see Rubio wearing them soon..lol

It’s a huge trend among the people all over the world to have stylish and trendy cufflinks on dress shirts. He lives in the heart of fashion New York...He and his family are all involved with fashion. I bet we will see Rubio wearing them soon..lol.

:lol: The last three presidents wore buttoned cuffed shirts. Then there's poofs like Kerry who tried to wear them with short sleeve shirts (okay that's not true)....it's horse whispering about supposed success...same as a car salesman wearing a watch the size of a pie plate.....insecurity. I told the Pat Buck campaign I'd send them a few bucks if he quit cufflinks... He didn't, didn't get a dime from me and didn't get elected....seeing the trend here?

And Trump rolls on. The Chicago thugs can't stop em.

Just remember that the billionaire dude who gave you a job might have worn cuff links from time to time.

And may be even you might have worn cuff links if you had had enough ambition not to be a blue collar guy for the rest of your life.

Classic Trump at Ohio rally

He said: 'I watched little Marco and Liar Ted... They said: "At our rallies we would never have anything like that"

But they don't have any people at their rallies ! No one cares! Their rallies are called Town hall meetings because about four people show up.'

He added: 'They wan't me to stand up today and tell my people to be nice, my people are nice!

'They were taunted, they were harassed. A lot of those represented Bernie, our Communist friend. Not too many Hillary - no fervor.'

Trump: 'Thugs' have 'ENERGIZED America' during Chicago rally brawl

images
images
images

Carson ...............................................................Trump.................................................Ted Cruz

Forum List

Back