Trump rally tonight in PA..."Pennsylvania loves Trump because i'm bringing steel back in a big way!"

Space Force?
Militarized NASA.

9d7.jpg

Wouldn't you think the left as well as the right would be rooting for the President?
The right was rooting for Obama to fail.

How do we know?

They told us.

DizXzvnX4AAFKw5.jpg

When it comes to the demagoguery and hate and division Trump is sowing, I hope, in that endeavor, he fails.

...The steel owners do love protectionism- so much more profitable than competition.
Trouble is, when your counterparts overseas are already subsidizing their own, then competition becomes a wee bit difficult, eh?

You got the quotes wrong- that is my comment.

So you think that every country in the world is subsidizing their steel industries- but the United States is not?

Remember though- Don the Con didn't say that the problem was other countries subsidizing their steel- it was that we needed to protect the American steel industry.

Want to know what the American steel industry response has been to the 25% tariffs?

The American steel industry has raised its prices- rather than grabbing market share- like I said- the American steel owners do love protectionism- so much more profitable than competition.

Forum List

Back