Dem Leads in PA Special Election - Trump Rally a Failure

Yeah remember when the leftwads said that Trump couldn't win?

Remember when the leftwads said TEXAS was turning blue?

Why does anybody listen to leftwads?

After getting butthurt from fake polls, the dumb dems start right back up with them. :p
They don't learn. They've been created to be irrevocably stupid.

Substitute "democrat" or "leftist" for "RT":

"The goal of this epistemology is to trigger a sense of ‘reality limbo’,whereby viewers’ ability to use facts and reason to make sense of their world is subtly
undermined, engendering uncertainty, confusion, and doubt at the individual level, and destroying the possibility of meaningful civic discourse and organisation at the societal level. In practical terms, RTpursues this epistemology via two themes that consistently define its broadcasting:
a. anti-Westernism (particularly
anti-Americanism), and
b. conspiracism.

These two themes reveal the essence of RT’s editorial strategy: to pollute the information space with disinformation and speculative noise, provoke doubt about the veracity and impartiality ofmainstream news, incite distrust in Western governments and institutions, and ultimatelyundermine democratic stability by fracturing public consensus about fact - based reality.

3. RTdisguises the malicious objectives of this editorial strategy by claiming to uphold traditional liberal-democratic ideals like free speech, critical journalism, and independent thought (see section 4.3.). RT’s shrewd perversion of these principles through rhetorical ployslike the ‘Question More’ ad campaign – which appears to advocate media literacy, criticalthinking, and reasonable scepticism about media content – can seem highly convincing to theuntrained eye. This exploitation of the language of liberal democracy renders RT’s messaging difficult to counter, particularly with less sophisticated audiences who do not see through the strategy and buy into RT's ruse that it is a ‘brave underdog’ attempting to stand up to an ‘evil,corrupt establishment’.
a. For example, when criticised, RT employs a narrative of victimhood and political persecution by Western governments that aligns neatly with the Kremlin line that the West is trying to weaken Russia in order to sustain its hegemony. RTthus casts itself as an embattled challenger to the Western imperial order and defender of free speech,vilified for daringto question the mainstream media orthodoxy."

http://www.europeanvalues.net/wp-co...Editorial-Strategy-and-Evidence-of-Impact.pdf

I can't wait for this shit to be over.

I'm going to enjoy every fucking minute of it. The majority of the women were Dems!

Wave of women crashes Texas primaries

""""A wave of Texas women candidates won or made it to runoffs in more than 50 primary races statewide amid a surge of interest in running for office among women around the country.

Texas women dominated in dozens of congressional, legislative and statewide primary races on Tuesday night in the wake of federal elected officials retiring, the #MeToo movement, mounting frustration over a lack of elected women and President Donald Trump's win in 2016.""""
Yeah, us skanks are comin'--move over, boys.

The polls ASSUME dem turnout will be higher the rep turnout...wow what a shocker /sarcasm

The Democrats are bad for our country.
The Democrat Politicians are greedy corrupt demagogues who exploit the hate and fear of the dumb left wing crackpot Democrat Voters
Why is there even an election happening in Pa?
What happened to the previous representative...is his wife sick or something?

The Democrat Politicians are greedy corrupt demagogues who exploit the hate and fear of the dumb left wing crackpot Democrat Voters

I can't help but laugh when people incapable of typing up a sentence properly accuse others of being dumb.

Really? You don't know?
He got caught having an affair and asking his mistress to have an abortion.

He had to resign because of scandals. Seems that he's a strong pro lifer who tried to pressure his mistress into having an abortion.

He's resigning because he's a hypocrite.

By the way, this is yet another sex scandal to put in the Republican column.

Tim Murphy resigns from Congress

Rep. Tim Murphy (R-Pa.), the embattled anti-abortion lawmaker who allegedly encouraged his lover to terminate a pregnancy, on Thursday announced his plan to resign from office later this month — just a day after announcing his plan to retire following the 2018 election.

The Pennsylvania Republican’s about-face came after House GOP leaders and senior Republicans upped the pressure on Murphy to step down. Republican sources familiar with Murphy’s thinking said the married father of one child initially believed he could weather a story in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, revealing he had sent a series of text messages to his girlfriend — a psychologist half his age — encouraging her to have an abortion. Murphy has been a strongly anti-abortion lawmaker during his 15 years in Congress.

Show me where I did.
Monmouth had Roy Moore and Doug Jones tied, and Jones won by 1.5% (highly accurate).
Looks like it's embarrassing when people show you that the Hillary vs. Trump contest wasn't the only election ever. Now go sit down.
It just shows the volatility of polls, dear.
You were initially implying that Monmouth was pro-Dem. Don't spin now.

I can't help but laugh when people incapable of typing up a sentence properly accuse others of being dumb.
Could use a couple commas, but otherwise it's fine.

Are you sure that's all? ;) I admit I'm being pedantic, but if you're going to accuse others of stupidity you should at least have a 9th grade understanding of English.

Yeah remember when the leftwads said that Trump couldn't win?

Remember when the leftwads said TEXAS was turning blue?

Why does anybody listen to leftwads?

LOL

upload_2018-3-12_14-23-34.png

LOL

“When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear is how corrupt the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers.

Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.

Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.

Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. in the last 53 years Democrats have been in office for 25 of those years while Republicans held it for 28. in their 25yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. that's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53yrs they have had a total of(a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren't really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn't found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford. so those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

With everything going on with Trump and his people right now, it's a safe bet Republicans are going to be padding their numbers a bit real soon. So let's just go over the numbers one more time shall we. 120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions and 34 prison sentences. Those aren't "feelings" or "alternate facts" those are simply the stats by the numbers. Republicans are, and have been for my entire lifetime, the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.”

Could use a couple commas, but otherwise it's fine.

Are you sure that's all? ;) I admit I'm being pedantic, but if you're going to accuse others of stupidity you should at least have a 9th grade understanding of English.
I'm an English teacher. It's long and it's got a lot of adjectives, but it's not technically wrong. I don't think. But I didn't go to Catholic school, so I'm never 100% confident about these things.

Lamb 5 million
Saconne 1.2 million
The candidate with the most campaign cash wins. And I'll admit conservatives could have put forth a more attractive candidate. At any rate, the writing was on the wall.
Enjoy - leftist traitors. Midterms are just around the corner.

Lamb 5 million
Saconne 1.2 million
The candidate with the most campaign cash wins. And I'll admit conservatives could have put forth a more attractive candidate. At any rate, the writing was on the wall.
Enjoy - leftist traitors. Midterms are just around the corner.

See, that is the thing, midterms very close. Lamb would be temp place holder, and that is all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Gonna be interesting to see what the election looks like tomorrow.

Wonder what Trump is going to tweet about if the Democrat wins?

Forum List

Back