Trump Rape Trial: Begins 4/25/23

False. He can blame the whacked out libtarded plaintiff.
Carroll testified that she told two friends about the attack. One friend, Lisa Birnbach, told her she had been raped and that she needed to go to the police. A second friend, Carol Martin, told her not to tell anyone because Trump was powerful and had a team of lawyers that would bury her.

You know he's guilty. We all do. Stop defending rape:

[[[ From the moment E. Jean Carroll came forward with her story, the scene of the alleged crime drew attention. It happened, she said, in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman, the tony department store on Fifth Avenue in midtown Manhattan, just about 300 feet away from Trump Tower.

Bergdorf’s, as it’s known, is a New York institution, operating from its current location — formerly a Vanderbilt mansion — since 1928. By the time that Ms. Carroll said she encountered Mr. Trump there in the mid 1990s, it had been memorialized as a high-end shopping mecca in films from Cary Grant’s “That Touch of Mink” (1962) to Kermit the Frog’s “The Muppets Take Manhattan” (1984).

Its sense of importance comes partially from the fact that there is only one Bergdorf Goodman in the world. A designer’s line being picked up to be sold at Bergdorf’s is an endorsement to the rest of the fashion world, a stamp of approval from the store that once dressed Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
But for the wealthy and well-dressed, Bergdorf’s is more than just a store. It is a social watering hole — except that the water is imported tea served on fine china in the seventh-floor restaurant.
In Ms. Carroll’s account, she encountered Mr. Trump at the store’s entrance. He first asked her for help buying a present for “a girl” — and mentioned that he once thought about buying Bergdorf’s.
Ms. Carroll has said they began looking in a section with handbags and hats before going upstairs to the lingerie department.
The store was relatively empty; there was no visible attendant in the lingerie section, Ms. Carroll wrote in 2019 — a situation she called “inconceivable” at a place like Bergdorf Goodman, known for its above-and-beyond customer service.
There are no known on-site witnesses to what happened next in the dressing room. Ms. Carroll also wrote that Bergdorf’s had “confirmed that it no longer has tapes from that time.” ]]]

Nope. I don’t believe that weirdo E. Jean Carroll for a split second. I read her fictional account. She’s maybe even dumber than you, and you’re a vegetable.

Nope. I don’t believe that weirdo E. Jean Carroll for a split second. I read her fictional account. She’s maybe even dumber than you, and you’re a vegetable.
Under oath. And we have him describing same type of thing:

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

rump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
[Crosstalk]
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
[Silence]
Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Editors’ Picks​

Strep Is on the Rise. Here’s How to Minimize Your Risk.​

Getting Married in a Nap Dress​

Religious Pop Star Singing of ‘God and Faith’ Wins Over Secular Israel​

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.
Bush: Come on shorty.
Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.
Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.
Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?
Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?
Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?
Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.
Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?
Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Bushy? I just got off the bus.

Zucker: Bushy, Bushy.
Bush: Here we go. Excellent. Well, you’ve got a nice co-star here.
Zucker: Yes, absolutely.
Trump: Good. After you.
[Break in video]
Trump: Come on, Billy, don’t be shy.
Bush: Soon as a beautiful woman shows up, he just, he takes off. This always happens.
Trump: Get over here, Billy.

False. He can blame the whacked out libtarded plaintiff.
Carroll testified that she told two friends about the attack. One friend, Lisa Birnbach, told her she had been raped and that she needed to go to the police. A second friend, Carol Martin, told her not to tell anyone because Trump was powerful and had a team of lawyers that would bury her.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The courtroom fell silent as Carroll described her encounter with Trump in great detail. The jurors, who until that point had divided their attention between Carroll and her lawyer, turned their gaze to her alone. Their eyes were fixed on her as she described the pain she felt during the sexual assault, and how she could still feel it while sitting in the courtroom.

arroll told Vanity Fair she is also enjoying her new fame.

'Fabulous. Buoyant. It’s almost merry because of the support when I walk down the streets. It is incredibly heartwarming,' said Carroll.

She cited a 'group of men in their 20s' who gave her a thumbs up as she walked by and another who gave her a royal greeting as some highlights.

'As I was talking to somebody on the phone yesterday, a man just stood in front of me bowing as I talked on the phone,' said Carroll.

she couldn't get him on rape so someone advised her how to do this defamation thing. Hilliary maybe. and she is eating up every moment.

everybody knew E. Jean.

No date, can't remember how she was raped, didn't tell anyone, no particulars, no specifics. didn't recall resisting, didn't say no Just like that teen slut Blazey Ford did to Kavanaugh.

oh for crying out loud. No evidence, no date, she could provide nothing but some drama. Of course, if she were a conservative accusing Biden she'd have not gotten this far and the left would have already cancelled her.

oh for crying out loud. No evidence, no date, she could provide nothing but some drama. Of course, if she were a conservative accusing Biden she'd have not gotten this far and the left would have already cancelled her.
eqj8lzuxl1xa1.png

He said it and it's true. These women will present the pussy for grabbing. But saying the truth and actually doing it unasked are two different things. Lots of democrat women will obligingly admit their slut status to further the hold of the dnc. Pun intended

Trump Motion To Dismiss E. Jean Carroll Lawsuit Denied.

Judge Lewis A. Kaplan on Monday denied a motion by former President Donald Trump's lawyers to dismiss the civil battery and defamation lawsuit against him that was brought by advice columnist E. Jean Carroll.

In a letter filed early Monday, Trump's attorney Joe Tacopina alleged Kaplan had made "pervasive unfair and prejudicial rulings" against the former president.

Carroll is suing the former president, alleging he raped her in the 1990s and then defamed her when she came forward in 2019. Trump has denied the allegations.

Carroll testified last week that "Donald Trump raped me, and when I wrote about it, he said it didn't happen."

Tacopina asked the to judge dismiss the lawsuit, or as an alternative, "correct the record for each and every instance in which the Court has mischaracterized the facts of this case to the Jury" and "allow the Defendant's counsel to have greater latitude to cross-examine Plaintiff and her witnesses."

I hope Taco Penis got his money up front, the Traitor has a long history of NOT paying his shysters. Just ask Ghouli and the Kracken.

Yeah, but you still get the point. I want him to be convicted of rape!

~~~~~~

Trial updates: Apparently everybody in New York raped E. Jean Carroll… “scheme” email blows up her story… she called black husband an “ape”…

E. Jean Carroll, a controversial former advice columnist, filed a civil lawsuit against President Trump back in November 2019 accusing him of raping her back in the 90s. On Thursday, President Trump’s “pitbull” attorney, Joe Tacopina, grilled Ms. Carroll over her allegation that Trump raped her in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman department store decades ago. Unfortunately for Ms. Carroll, the cross-examination did not go well.
Many people believe this “rape” accusation may have political motives similar to the unfounded allegation of rape made against Justice Kavanaugh by Christine Blasey Ford.

Commentary:
This woman may end up being laughed out of court.
But the Democrats will find another.
Carroll kept a diary but didn't write it down because she didn't want to be reminded...
but said she kept the coat/dress, in the back of her closet which is now in an evidence bag.
The Deep State’s overplayed their hand... today we need ‘rape rooms’ and hidden messages in High School yearbooks for their bimbo’s to have traction... The old days when ‘every woman’s word was trusted’ are OVER.

Forum List

Back