Trump Rape Trial: Begins 4/25/23

Before any testimony comes into play, the stage will be set by the attorneys. The Plaintiff's story is simply preposterous. What are the chances that such a public person as Donald Trump, who is ALWAYS accompanied by his Posse, was lurking around in the ladies department of a large department store, and made it into the ladies' dressing room without being noticed? It doesn't pass the laugh test. Not to mention the fact that The Donald was notorious for pursuing YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL women. Nothing more need be said.

And I find it astounding that there are still sentient Americans who can still claim that Trump "bragged about grabbing women by their [private parts]." Jesus Fucking Christ. HE NEVER SAID THAT! HE WAS NEVER EVEN ACCUSED OF DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT! He was speaking about the privileges that are accorded to rich, famous people, giving an example of WHAT SUCH A PERSON COULD GET AWAY WITH!

Are you Really. That. Stupid?????

I think that after going through hell ever since Clinton became President, people are finally waking up to the fact that the Government believes we are their slaves. 248 years ago today, patriots started the escape from slavery by the Crown. Since history is said to repeat itself, the time is ripe for escaping from our current Satanist government. I don't know or care if Trump is guilty or not. Trump is not the issue for me.
Yes the military is not on our side. What we currently have is a military headed by 2 fucking traitorous bastards not seen since Benedict Arnold. I want to see those two face a firing squad. And anyone reading this is welcome to report me to those traitors in the FBI.
LOl! None of what you said rises to a crime..not even close.

Our country was not 'enslaved' to the King. Had Parliament acceded to our petitions..we would have remained British. Interesting to think how things like slavery would have fared then. But George intervened against us, that's true...it was later seen by Parliament and the English leaders as such a poor decision that it remains the very last time a British Monarch was allowed to exercise power directly..to rule by fiat.

Anyway, I expect the people who might view your feed..since you did use several flagged words in a certain way--to read 'Satanist Govt.' and file you with Q..like it or not~

Last edited:
Before any testimony comes into play, the stage will be set by the attorneys. The Plaintiff's story is simply preposterous. What are the chances that such a public person as Donald Trump, who is ALWAYS accompanied by his Posse, was lurking around in the ladies department of a large department store, and made it into the ladies' dressing room without being noticed? It doesn't pass the laugh test. Not to mention the fact that The Donald was notorious for pursuing YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL women. Nothing more need be said.

And I find it astounding that there are still sentient Americans who can still claim that Trump "bragged about grabbing women by their [private parts]." Jesus Fucking Christ. HE NEVER SAID THAT! HE WAS NEVER EVEN ACCUSED OF DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT! He was speaking about the privileges that are accorded to rich, famous people, giving an example of WHAT SUCH A PERSON COULD GET AWAY WITH!

Are you Really. That. Stupid?????
Good question..shall we..ya know..read the transcript? I gotta tell you..that was a brag..he was totally in braggart mode...why are surprised that the guy who said all this..is accused of rape?

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Bush: "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."

Trump: "It looks good."
Bush: "Come on shorty."
Trump: "Oh nice legs huh."
Bush: "Get out of the way honey. Oh that's good legs. Go ahead."
Trump: "It's always good if you don't fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?"
[As Mr Trump attempts to leave the vehicle he struggles with the door]
Bush: "Down below, pull the handle."
[Mr Trump exits the bus and greets actress Arianne Zucker]
Trump: "Hello, how are you? Hi."
Zucker: "Hi Mr Trump. How are you?"
Trump: "Nice seeing you. Terrific. Terrific. You know Billy Bush?"
Bush: "Hello nice to see you. How are you doing Arianne?"
Zucker: "I'm doing very well thank you. [Addressing Trump] Are you ready to be a soap star?"
Trump: "We're ready. Let's go. Make me a soap star."
Bush: "How about a little hug for the Donald, he's just off the bus?"
Zucker: "Would you like a little hug darling?"
Trump: "Absolutely. Melania said this was okay."

FuGfSUVX0AIJY7C

LOl! None of what you said rises to a crime..not even close.

Our country was not 'enslaved' to the King. Had Parliament acceded to our petitions..we would have remained British. Interesting to think how things like slavery would have fared then. But George intervened against us, that's true...it was later seen by Parliament and the English leaders as such a poor decision that it remains the very last time a British Monarch was allowed to exercise power directly..to rule by fiat.

Anyway, I expect the people who might view your feed..since you did use several flagged words in a certain way--to read 'Satanist Govt.' and file you with Q..like it or not~
of course you would, cultist.

SO MUCH the left ignores due to their epic fear of Donald J. Trump..

this guy, Gary Gensler, is another lying leftist and this is going to come back to bite him in the butt.

I know the trial wasn't Trump's but it was his lie. Fox News has to pay Dominion $700 million dollars for repeating Trump's lie. Rudy and Sidney may be next. But I can't believe this isn't all that anyoe is talking about. Look at how many people who worked with Trump went to jail Look at all the laws Trump broke.

Now look at Fox News. They helped Trump spread his like and they have to fork over $700 MILLION dollars. I don't know how or why anyone would work with Donald Trump.

E. Jean Carroll is a fruitcake.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. What she definitely is is a woman with a pretty strong track record of legal successes preceding this trial.

The only way she could have won more completely.....was to compel Trump to offer a DNA sample to compare with the DNA on the dress she was wearing when she was attacked.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. What she definitely is is a woman with a pretty strong track record of legal successes preceding this trial.

The only way she could have won more completely.....was to compel Trump to offer a DNA sample to compare with the DNA on the dress she was wearing when she was attacked.
do you have a link for that claim for her successes. Perhaps you missed her little interview with Anderson cooper. See if you can find that one.

do you have a link for that claim for her successes. Perhaps you missed her little interview with Anderson cooper. See if you can find that one.

What do you dispute, exactly?

That the trial is occurring, despite Trump's many attempts dismiss?

That the trial is scheduled start in 5 days, despite Trump's many attempts to delay?

Her being able to bring in Trump's history with women, including the infamous 'Grab them by the pussy' tape?

Well what trial are you watching in your head cause it doesn't go to court till the 25th!!! LOLOL
do ya think ya GOT "EM THIS TIME??? LLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOL

you're talking like it's goin' on right now!!! What?? all it takes for you guys to wet yer pants is a trial date now??

No, you're not reading for comprehension. Try again:

"That the trial is scheduled start in 5 days, despite Trump's many attempts to delay?"

Today is the 20th. In five days it will be....

You can do it. I believe in you.

I told you when the date of the trial was, stupid. You think arguing about the date is going to make your lack of any sense of justice look better?

Forum List

Back