Trump Readies Military Actions-Arrests for Traitors - WARNING!

I find it funny that when a Dem is in office everyone is screaming about Posse Comitatus and the suspension of the Constitution and Habeus Corpus and the same when a Rep is in. lol! So silly...its like ping pong tinfoil hats.
"your guy...no...your guy!"
"Meanwhile...back at the Hall of Justice!"
We are all getting our assholes dilated wide enough to fit a pineapple.

It's sad that the entire nation views the US government as corrupt as a third world banana republic.

The Following Actions are said to be underway... please watch the Political State of Republic and spread the word to everyone... WARNING !

6minutes

Wish it were indeed true; we need to deport most registered Democrats anyway, and starting with their gangster leadership is the way to go. Little fish can wait, most of them are too dope addled and stupid to stay organized on their own, mostly just street scum or clueless idiot Burb Brats.

I find it funny that when a Dem is in office everyone is screaming about Posse Comitatus and the suspension of the Constitution and Habeus Corpus and the same when a Rep is in. lol! So silly...its like ping pong tinfoil hats.
"your guy...no...your guy!"
"Meanwhile...back at the Hall of Justice!"
We are all getting our assholes dilated wide enough to fit a pineapple.

It's sad that the entire nation views the US government as corrupt as a third world banana republic.
I don't disagree in many respects. However, the idea that one side is more culpable than the other is naive. There are no sides. How long till people realize that?

Quick! Someone arrest Flynn already!

I hear he ran out of money and can no longer defend himself legally.

That's the scam, bombard them with lawsuits they don't have near enough money to defend themselves from, and then bribe them into perjuring themselves. Vermin like Treasonable love it all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There’s plenty of asshole losers and traitors to arrest like it says in the video about both parties and other private citizens who deserve to be
Shot
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

In a public execution... or Hanging .... I can’t wait to be there to see this..
I pray it’s true.

I could provide him with a list of the addresses to all the Dim Congressmen.

Granted, that list would be too long to hang all of them.

It would take years.

>>>>>>>>

yeah well I know that, I don’t think anyone will be killed but you never know, I just wanna see something get started.

Arrest
Hillary
Obama the Faggot Bath House Muslim Usurper
Soros
Pelosi
Reid
Schumer
Cheney
Bush Sr
Bush Jr.

Help me build the list...

If he can pull this off then he’ll go after the Banksters too...

The Following Actions are said to be underway... please watch the Political State of Republic and spread the word to everyone... WARNING !

6minutes

Wish it were indeed true; we need to deport most registered Democrats anyway, and starting with their gangster leadership is the way to go. Little fish can wait, most of them are too dope addled and stupid to stay organized on their own, mostly just street scum or clueless idiot Burb Brats.

>>>>>>>>>

Well I’ve sent this out to certain key people out there to find out if it’s true just like the Indictments and Military tribunals they were talking about and it’s all CRICKETS so far...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There’s plenty of asshole losers and traitors to arrest like it says in the video about both parties and other private citizens who deserve to be
Shot
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

I pray it’s true.
This is the 21st century, not the 1700s.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shot
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

I pray it’s true.

>>>>>>>>>>

first of all the Asshole Loser fake Moderators moved this Topic to Conspiracy Theory when they have ZERO PROOF that it’s theory...

What a Bunch of FUCKING ASSHOLES - Flat OUT !

As for your stupid comment, it’s just that.

You created the latest thread about a president declaring martial law, carrying on a tradition here at USMB.
Simply search this conspiracy forum and you will see that this bullshit has been posted about each and every president since this board began.

Why are you, your bullshit theory or your post any different?

I applaud those "Asshole Loser fake Moderators" for the thankless job they perform here day after day, year after year.

This is where your post belongs. Embrace being a conspiracy theorist, it is exactly what you are.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shot
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

I pray it’s true.

>>>>>>>>>>

first of all the Asshole Loser fake Moderators moved this Topic to Conspiracy Theory when they have ZERO PROOF that it’s theory...

You created the latest thread about a president declaring martial law, carrying on a tradition here at USMB.
Simply search this conspiracy forum and you will see that this bullshit has been posted about each and every president since this board began.

Why are you, your bullshit theory or your post any different?

I applaud those "Asshole Loser fake Moderators" for the thankless job they perform here day after day, year after year.

This is where your post belongs. Embrace being a conspiracy theorist, it is exactly what you are.

>>>>>>>>>>

Pass I could careless about your stupid reply seriously.
What a fucking jack off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shot
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

I pray it’s true.

>>>>>>>>>>

We don't do public executions in this country, asshole.

To utilize the military, Trump has to declare that a state of emergency exists, repeal posse comitatus, and suspend the U.S. Constitution.
Back on your meds.

All of these things were done during the Bush administration and every year, right after 9/11, whom ever is President, they use the excuse of the "terror war," to continue the State of Emergency.

It is renewed annually. I pay attention, watch and check to see if we return to constitutional government or if we still exist in a state of war and police state powers. Here are just a few, I have omitted some years for brevity.

George W. Bush: Proclamation 7463—Declaration of National Emergency by Reason of Certain Terrorist Attacks

Federal Register :: Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

Notice -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

Federal Register :: Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

Most folks don't know, but we have been, and are in a state of emergency since 9/11/01.

If this isn't renewed annually by the president, then Congress has to review it to see if a situation still exists to warrant a national emergency. If the president issues this order, it absolves Congress of the responsibility, and we are, in effect, in a state of Continuity of Government at any time. (C.O.G.)

Thus, if he so desires, we will be ruled by NSPD-51, and congress won't have a thing to say, because Americans are too stupid and too asleep to know what the hell has happened to their Republic.

Will he have himself arrested for being a traitor for NOT taking Russian hacking seriously for the next election?
When you are afraid to counter Putin' and his schemes to undermine our democracy, you fail as a commander in chief.
Lard ass is making us LESS safe.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !
Move along

Dueling crazies!

crutch29n-1-web.jpg

That globalists were planning on using this trick against the people, I don' think they imagined their own trickery being used against them though. . .

Forum List

Back