Trump really angry he can't weaponize the Justice Department and the FBI

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Donald Trump laments he's 'not supposed' to influence DOJ, FBI - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Thursday he wishes he could get involved with the Justice Department and direct it toward Hillary Clinton.

"The saddest thing is that because I'm the President of the United States, I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department," Trump said. "I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI."

Trump said."I am not supposed to be doing the kind of things that I would love to be doing. And I am very frustrated by it."

---------------------------------

Republicans have been going after Hillary Clinton for 30 years. But it's not enough. Why don't they just plant evidence? It seems that's what Trump is aiming for.

Clearly, this guy has no idea how this country works. And the GOP made him their "role model".

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Donald Trump laments he's 'not supposed' to influence DOJ, FBI - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Thursday he wishes he could get involved with the Justice Department and direct it toward Hillary Clinton.

"The saddest thing is that because I'm the President of the United States, I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department," Trump said. "I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI."

Trump said."I am not supposed to be doing the kind of things that I would love to be doing. And I am very frustrated by it."

---------------------------------

Republicans have been going after Hillary Clinton for 30 years. But it's not enough. Why don't they just plant evidence? It seems that's what Trump is aiming for.

Clearly, this guy has no idea how this country works. And the GOP made him their "role model".

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Trump thought he was being elected King for life, not President.

Obama managed to "weaponize the justice dept" when his idiot A.G. authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. He should have been charged with manslaughter when one of the weapons was used to murder a Border Patrol Officer.

Obama managed to "weaponize the justice dept" when his idiot A.G. authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. He should have been charged with manslaughter when one of the weapons was used to murder a Border Patrol Officer.
That didn't happen. It wasn't "authorized". The AG under Bush didn't authorize their gun running program either. That was the ATF on their own. And Terry wasn't killed with an Fast and Furious gun as far as we know. The weapon used has never been found.

• Banned
You mean like the meat puppet faggot weaponized the IRS?
I totally agree. The way Bush went after the NAACP with the IRS was shameful. Over years he kept them tied up.
Then, when Obama became president, Republicans wouldn't confirm Obama's nominee so he was stuck with that same jerk Bush put in office. And the guy created even more havoc. Republicans, the gift that just keeps on giving.

• Banned
That didn't happen. It wasn't "authorized". The AG under Bush didn't authorize their gun running program either. That was the ATF on their own. And Terry wasn't killed with an Fast and Furious gun as far as we know. The weapon used has never been found.
The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

The GOP's fast and furious conspiracy sounds to dumb to be true. Then, when you find out their reasoning behind it, to end gun ownership in this country, you realize they may be literally insane.

The Clintons amassed a $2 billion dollar slush fund and $150 million in dubious speaking fees and they should not be investigated?

Forum List

Back