Trump really does think like he says that tell a lie three times and you'll get everyone to believe

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Quote From Tonight by the pile of shit himself "“Well, I think the main thing is, I have great judgment. I have good judgment. I know what’s going on. I’ve called so many of the shots. And I happened to hear Hillary Clinton say that I was not against the war in Iraq. I was totally against the war in Iraq ― from ― you can look at Esquire magazine from ‘04, you can look at before that. I was against the war in Iraq because I said it would totally destabilize the Middle East, which it has. It has absolutely been a disastrous war.” "

THEN THE SOUND TRACK PROVING HE LIED

THEN THE VIDEO PROVING THAT THEIR PILE OF SHIT IS A LIAR

There is nothing this clown says that can't be refuted by himself in the past.

Last edited:
Quote From Tonight by the pile of shit himself "“Well, I think the main thing is, I have great judgment. I have good judgment. I know what’s going on. I’ve called so many of the shots. And I happened to hear Hillary Clinton say that I was not against the war in Iraq. I was totally against the war in Iraq ― from ― you can look at Esquire magazine from ‘04, you can look at before that. I was against the war in Iraq because I said it would totally destabilize the Middle East, which it has. It has absolutely been a disastrous war.” "

THEN THE SOUND TRACK PROVING HE LIED

THEN THE VIDEO PROVING THAT THEIR PILE OF SHIT IS A LIAR

Adolf Trump is a pathological liar.

You're backing the high Priestess of Lies and going there? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whether he supported the war or not is important so hotshot give us one like that for Hillary and back it up with facts not the fairy tails that your party lives in.of course

Forum List

Back